What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Having some very odd and frustrating difficulties. Get the message every time I need to update the tool. Eventually it somehow works itself out through methods that are different from the last (Sometimes optimizing the network fixes it, and other times I have to click on an update file 10-11 times until it finally updates the tool). It's odd, and It's hard for me to pinpoint what's exactly causing it. Been happening since January.
View attachment 43053
Regarding your question, there are several possibilities:

1. You have downloaded the wrong file, in your screenshot you can see that the version you need to update to is "70910F41", so the file name you downloaded should be this: "MTool_70910F41_Fast_STOP_EXTRACT_THIS_WATCH_HOW_TO_UPDATE_VIDEO_INSTEAD_不要解压这玩意_去看如何更新视频"
Any different file name means you didn't get the right file. (At the time of my posting the version number should have changed to : 3AD99028 2022-02-18)

2. You have downloaded a corrupted file. The version number of the tool is actually the CRC of the version patch file,
So you can open the downloaded file with 7-zip and then click on Info where the CRC should be: "70910F41", if it is not correct, your file may have been corrupted during downloading.

3. Something happened, but I didn't expect it.

You'll need to figure out for yourself the first two problems, and if it's the third you can find Discord on my Patreon page and ask me to fix it.

Additional information:
Any paid user, will not experience the first problem.
And I haven't received any inquiries from paid users about update yet, so there is a good chance that is something wrong with your download.

Last edited:

unsaddleruby8

Reputation score
Thanks for telling me this. The problem was due to corrupted files, I won't give you the specifics, but the issue has been solved and there's no more problems. Thanks

IIJlOXOCIIAJl

Reputation score
How can I solve the problem when the text goes beyond the window. How can I reduce the font size or change the text style?

darkhentai

Reputation score
can't translate this game
the text is too big...any solution?
1647139812498.png

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can't translate this game
the text is too big...any solution?
View attachment 43297
Solution: Become a Patreon (3 Dollar per month)
Now you can trasnlate the game.
Also change the engine from google to Sugoi if you translate to English for better translation.

PS:
Zths: i think you need to implement somewhere a step by step guide on how to change Font sizes in games so the Question does not pop up anymore.
Maybe a short Youtube video or something

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wanted to confirm a lack of compatibility with - the game's allegedly made with RPG Maker XV Ace, but was compiled(?) with something called Almight and pops up the MTool's "this is encrypted, it may not work" warning. Trying to install as 32bit crashed the game, everything else results in no detection.

This is the only "Almight" game I've seen so far, so I'm guessing it's a programming tool that came and went some years ago.

Thank you for your time; this tool is an amazing bit of work.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Wanted to confirm a lack of compatibility with - the game's allegedly made with RPG Maker XV Ace, but was compiled(?) with something called Almight and pops up the MTool's "this is encrypted, it may not work" warning. Trying to install as 32bit crashed the game, everything else results in no detection.

This is the only "Almight" game I've seen so far, so I'm guessing it's a programming tool that came and went some years ago.

Thank you for your time; this tool is an amazing bit of work.
If the correct engine does not work,
Then you have to decrypt the game before trying to use the tool.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Im having some issues auto translating this whole game
The first stage is translated fine, but the second and third stage just get ignored entirely and im not sure why that is the case. (its a free game so it can be tested with ease)

Last edited:

madblue

Reputation score

font in pictures?

Last edited:
OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Has anyone encountered a problem when starting an injection process - View attachment 43628.

Change font. For example - View attachment 43629
This is a Windows 7 only issue, I can't fix it because I don't know what was wrong.
It's always happen when the game not inject before everything.( or something I don't know. )
So it's require start from the tool.
It is only happens with rpgmaker XP VX VXACE other won't seeing this.

Orihalkon

Lurker
Reputation score
This is a Windows 7 only issue, I can't fix it because I don't know what was wrong.
It's always happen when the game not inject before everything.( or something I don't know. )
So it's require start from the tool.
It is only happens with rpgmaker XP VX VXACE other won't seeing this.
Agree. In my case - all was fine until i accidantly pressed "optimize network". It says warning about anti-virus blocking host, after - "success, restarting programm" and... all just stuck, tool window turn black and didn't respond. So after force close and restart - this error. Well, if problem root is unknown - it's time to improvise some "dancing with a tambourine" like always, mb something work)

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Agree. In my case - all was fine until i accidantly pressed "optimize network". It says warning about anti-virus blocking host, after - "success, restarting programm" and... all just stuck, tool window turn black and didn't respond. So after force close and restart - this error. Well, if problem root is unknown - it's time to improvise some "dancing with a tambourine" like always, mb something work)
I fixed the problem, and finally summarized the cause.

The Boost library tries to initialize WSAstartup during CRT (C runtime) initialization, but due to the bad timing (only happens on win7), it returns an error (but that's not the problem here!!!) .
Boost determines when initializing if there has a initialization before it will return the previous result.
And it always returns the wrong result.

In fact, when I do initialization, it should be able to initialize normally at that time...

I changed Boost's code so that the initialization count is not increased when the initialization is wrong...

Now it works fine...
Some things are really weird.

Orihalkon

Lurker
Reputation score
I fixed the problem, and finally summarized the cause.

The Boost library tries to initialize WSAstartup during CRT (C runtime) initialization, but due to the bad timing (only happens on win7), it returns an error (but that's not the problem here!!!) .
Boost determines when initializing if there has a initialization before it will return the previous result.
And it always returns the wrong result.

In fact, when I do initialization, it should be able to initialize normally at that time...

I changed Boost's code so that the initialization count is not increased when the initialization is wrong...

Now it works fine...
Some things are really weird.
You're awesome! It's working now just fine. Yeah, sometimes random events lead to unusual outcomes...

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
is there a way to make slight changes to the translations?

the trsdata used to be somewhat readable but now its like coded.

i wanted to change some names that google translate options love translating to literal.

for example
Akari was translated to light

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
is there a way to make slight changes to the translations?

the trsdata used to be somewhat readable but now its like coded.

i wanted to change some names that google translate options love translating to literal.

for example
Akari was translated to light
> GO the "Mods" Tab
> Click "Open Collection Editor"
> Change the window language at the bottom right to English

> Click "Create new Translate Fix"
> Type a name for it ( You don't need to care about any other options such as: "Teanslate Engine" " Game Engine " " Source Language " "Language" " description " )

> :start // Label start Ignore this step

> Press "+"
> Input "love" to "Need Replace Text"
> Input the "literal" to "Replace By"

> If you want add more fix go repeat :start;

> (Optional) Click Save
> Click " Download Alone "
> Restart the game. (or open the game)

You're all set.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'd like to ask some help with a WolfRPG game I tried the tool on. I understand Wolf is probably the hardest to handle, but seeing how I actually got the very same Game.exe hooked with Textractor and getting the dialogue just fine, I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, maybe.
With the tool I get
, so basically almost all the dialogue still in Japanese with very few exceptions, like the protagonist's name showing as translated in there, only.

For the same part I get this with Textractor
, as it grabs and hooks that dialogue thread just fine.

The line shows up as a cached string line after the TL is done for MTool,
1650230178909.png
so I'm thinking the reason it didn't get fully translated is because the tool thinks it's a script and shouldn't be translated as such, maybe?
The Game.exe is a v2.24 WolfRPG executable, and as far as I can see, the data is not encrypted and everything is in the 'Data' directory as .wolf files in the game's folder. Here's the link to the DLsite demo for the game, if you are interested in some troubleshooting:

I noticed there is a 'Try get more text from script' checkbox on the Main tab of the tool for Lv3 Supporters - could that be what would be needed in this instance, or is it something else?

The tool is really great, regardless, and thank you for your continuing efforts with it!

...oh yeah, one more thing: I see you've been testing the tool with Kirikiri; I remember trying it out on some things a couple weeks ago, but I seem to recall that Sugoi was there for TL engine option? Or am I not remembering correctly, and it is Google only, for now, as it's still in the experimental phase? Anyhoo, of the three Kirikiri games I tried it on, I remember it worked fine on two, but game "unseen-errored" (you heard the error sound) and became unresponsive for the third, after loading a save and clicking for next line.

Still, nice to see the tool being updated and tried on new game engines! (y)

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I'd like to ask some help with a WolfRPG game I tried the tool on. I understand Wolf is probably the hardest to handle, but seeing how I actually got the very same Game.exe hooked with Textractor and getting the dialogue just fine, I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, maybe.
With the tool I get
, so basically almost all the dialogue still in Japanese with very few exceptions, like the protagonist's name showing as translated in there, only.

For the same part I get this with Textractor
, as it grabs and hooks that dialogue thread just fine.

The line shows up as a cached string line after the TL is done for MTool,
View attachment 43753
so I'm thinking the reason it didn't get fully translated is because the tool thinks it's a script and shouldn't be translated as such, maybe?
The Game.exe is a v2.24 WolfRPG executable, and as far as I can see, the data is not encrypted and everything is in the 'Data' directory as .wolf files in the game's folder. Here's the link to the DLsite demo for the game, if you are interested in some troubleshooting:

I noticed there is a 'Try get more text from script' checkbox on the Main tab of the tool for Lv3 Supporters - could that be what would be needed in this instance, or is it something else?

The tool is really great, regardless, and thank you for your continuing efforts with it!

...oh yeah, one more thing: I see you've been testing the tool with Kirikiri; I remember trying it out on some things a couple weeks ago, but I seem to recall that Sugoi was there for TL engine option? Or am I not remembering correctly, and it is Google only, for now, as it's still in the experimental phase? Anyhoo, of the three Kirikiri games I tried it on, I remember it worked fine on two, but game "unseen-errored" (you heard the error sound) and became unresponsive for the third, after loading a save and clicking for next line.

Still, nice to see the tool being updated and tried on new game engines! (y)
The wolf rpg game was fixed now, re-translate it will work.

And what is the name of the krkr game you mentioned above.
I need to knwo it first then fix it.

About: 'Try get more text from script' it's only work with RPG Maker "MV/MZ" / Tyrano builder / SRPG Studio.