What's new

Multiplayer Gaming

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score
Re: Multiplayer Gaming

Mutual friend introduced me and a friend to Lineage 2.

I'd enjoy this game a lot more if leveling up actually made you stronger in terms of stats and if almost everything about this game wasn't borderline retarded.
And in the aspect of grinding, not only do you have to get your main class into the 75-80ish area, once there you have to pick a subclass which starts as lvl 40 and level that up to 75-80ish as well, then do that 2 more times before you're ready for PvP and guild sieges and such.

Eff this game, I'm gonna wait for Guild Wars 2 and play it with said friend instead of keeping up with this poor excuse of a life waster, I heard they've got an awesome system which will change MMORPG's forever, or something.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I've been playin g FFO for a bit, and I have to say it's pretty good so far. Though I am a bit confused at the moment because I can't seem to find anywhere that shows how much is in each of my stats or that it doesn't show a progression bar/whatever for the experience in each skill, not does it say what items are better than each other. Or at least I can't find where it says that.

At the moment I'm a lv.3 Red Mage with a Lv.10 Cure and Lv.2 in Dual Wielding. Currently dual wielding two rapiers which I've been slowly upgrading. I do want to buy new spells, but I can't seem to find where they are in Banian.
Ah yes, i played the beta of that. I didn't enjoy it for several reasons. its SUPER pvp heavy, lack of players (at the time) lack of classes (again at the time) and the fact that you had to grind it hard, not to mention there weren't hardly any quests for those who want to play an actual PvE type gameplay. The plus side is i enjoyed the controls and how attacking works allot.

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone play Heroes of the storm? This is the game that i have played a lot recently.

Reactions: XSI

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i play alot are War Thunder and few games.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has nobody really mentioned Splatoon in here?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Clearly you do not own a WiiU...

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I recommend you do a trade-in to get a WiiU

Iggy

Tentacle God