What's new

Multiple Cases of Traced Art Found in Pussy Saga

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After receiving a small hint by one of our loyal readers, we decided to dig a bit deeper into the alleged traced art and uncovered a gold mine of blatant and unapologetic plagiarism. Upon comparing, contrasting and doing an extensive image search of game CGs and single art samples, we discovered over 22 cases of traced art in varying degrees: some more heavily modified than others, while others being almost 1:1 copies of the originals. For the sake of clarity, we have compiled the images from Pussy Saga right next to the uncovered originals, along with appropriate sources for the original images.

Sup everybody. For all you Pussy Saga players spending money on this title stop right now.

These chuckle fucks have been taking work from artist, games, and visual novels.

My team were able to find 22 cases of them, but we are sure there is more. I wouldn't rule out they have stolen work from western artist as well.

It understandable that people want to make sure that their games have good art to attract people to their projects, but this shit is NEVER okay and should not be tolerated in anyway.

Waffle, Aliceoft, and Chuablesoft who worked with MangaGamer are in the process of being notified and I hope they come down on these people hard. :mad:

Just thought I let you guys know.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Multiple Cases of Traced Art Found in Pussy Saga

Have the original played and it here just as bad. :mad:

Man comes later without spending money simply no further.

Every date is heavier also with the sex it is as with the date same game type and one comes no further!

The so-called dayquest to get diamonds is built up so that they can not be done later because nothing more goes.

Image memory is full after a short time and also requires money.

If you created with the date items and it does not create are also lost.

Allso who has no thick money bag solte the game avoid XD...

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If what they are doing is true they should be punished or penalized or whatever is the right thing they deserve for their actions.
On another note what is the name of the game from the sample image on the post the girl with brown hair i know i saw it before but i dont remember?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do they give Pulitzers for h-game investigative journalism? I'd nominate you if so.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I played it once, found the art style weirdly inconsistent (and its money-grubbing model offensive) and now I know why.

Thanks for your investigation.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was probably a giant red flag when the tutorial was following exactly the same steps as Huniepop, but I wasn't expecting this level of plagiarism. I'm almost impressed how wide of a range they went for. ExE was almost fucking ten years ago.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it was one or two cgs, I could see as some kind of homage, but dozens of them... how could they think that it won't be found out? It's suicide in the Internet age to do that.

Also, the original are way better in quality.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As far as I am aware there are exactly zero point zero good hentai games that utilize microtransactions. So this isn't surprising.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bad people never learn do they? :(

The micro-transactions and the stinginess for free premium currency already made the game bad in my opinion but this is... wow.

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

We knew devs were doing this sort of thing just never expected one of these titles to land on nutaku. If nutaku want to keep any form of honesty as a store holding onto a project like this is pretty bad. Especially with their development fund post on their blog drawing attention in. This is like inviting devs to cheat/steal do malicious things in order to make a buck. It gives a pretty bad impression for any legit devs that look down on this stuff and serves to splinter opinions even more. Let alone that some of the infringing assets are coming from two of their partners side of the field.

TCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played this a week or 2 ago until I got to the point where you essentially can't proceed without spending money. Did get a bit suspicious how a fair bit of the artwork was inconsistent with the overall western feel of the game but assumed this was just a case of giving the audience what they wanted.

Of course, if anybody needs to take a look for research purposes, all of the game CGs can be found on sadpanda.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's actually easy to tell if a drawing is traced or not when you have atleast some knowledge about art. I mean no way you could do the anatomy right but fuck up the coloring so hard.

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

... Wait, it has micro transactions? How? Why!?

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Something did seem off about their CGs, but I didn't pay it any mind. I assumed they lost an artist like half way through or something.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I see stuff re-used all the time.

Some of Pinoytoons' animations are used for

"Get Laid Tonight" hook-up sites where they always say

No Credit Card
No Subscription
No Bullshit

My favorite was:

Ugly Girls want to Fuck

With an image of Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see stuff re-used all the time.

Some of Pinoytoons' animations are used for

"Get Laid Tonight" hook-up sites where they always say

No Credit Card
No Subscription
No Bullshit

My favorite was:

Ugly Girls want to Fuck

With an image of Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters.
Well, it's one thing to steal art for a banner ad (though still completely scummy) for a relatively unrelated service.. quite another when the art is what your customers are actually paying for.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Will never understand why anyone would want to play (let alone pay for) a game like this but for most of the pictures, they changed the style enough that if they just given the girls a altered position, things would had been fine.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Will never understand why anyone would want to play (let alone pay for) a game like this but for most of the pictures, they changed the style enough that if they just given the girls a altered position, things would had been fine.
Drawing human body positions requires skill, a good understanding of perspective, anatomy, and geometry. If you mess it up you end up with an unrealistic deformed mess, like an arm bigger than the other or in a position that is not humanly possible, not alligned eyes, broken spines. It's the main reason why most artists struggle drawing hands, so many articulations make consistency hell to draw.

Since building the skeleton is the hardest part of the whole endeavor, tracing someone elses skeleton and redrawing on top of it cuts a huge part of the whole process, making for quick and easy art.

That's why people do it and that's why they can't change the position. Hope that helps clear your doubts.

OP
LewdLogic

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bad people never learn do they? :(

The micro-transactions and the stinginess for free premium currency already made the game bad in my opinion but this is... wow.
My personal goal in all this is to make sure that we try to push the scene into a positive and more accepted direction.

I'm personally not interested in any of Nutaku's F2P games so far, but I think even that side of the industry can been done well.

Shit like this causes bumps in that process though and disillusions consumers. Its hard enough trying to promote and encourage quality, but stuff like this sets bad examples for people who get into developing titles.

A wave of change is coming even though we still don't have "THAT" amazing studio or team in the west making amazing and enjoyable titles back to back to help push the industry. The closest thing we have to that is Ryan, the creator of HuniePop, but Ryan seems to have his own personal agenda instead of trying to instill standards in the west.

Even Illusion is making steps now to sell material in the west again. Which should be the biggest wake up call considering the amount of harm the RapePlay incident did to hentai coming to the west.

Nutaku is ultimately a business and while I'm sure they want better products for sale on thier store, they still a corporation with the intent of making cash. Its up to us as community to not allow trash like this to pass and call it out when we see it.

Last edited:

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My personal goal in all this is to make sure that we try to push the scene into a positive and more accepted direction.

I'm personally not interested in any of Nutaku's F2P games so far, but I think even that side of the industry can been done well.

Shit like this causes bumps in that process though and disillusions consumers. Its hard enough trying to promote and encourage quality, but stuff like this sets bad examples for people who get into developing titles.

A wave of change is coming even though we still don't have "THAT" amazing studio or team in the west making amazing and enjoyable titles back to back to help push the industry. The closest thing we have to that is Ryan, the creator of HuniePop, but Ryan seems to have his own personal agenda instead of trying to instill standards in the west.

Even Illusion is making steps now to sell material in the west again. Which should be the biggest wake up call considering the amount of harm the RapePlay incident did to hentai coming to the west.

Nutaku is ultimately a business and while I'm sure they want better products for sale on thier store, they still a corporation with the intent of making cash. Its up to us as community to not allow trash like this to pass and call it out when we see it.
Here's hoping I reach that industry level in 2 years. ^^;