What's new

yuchenli

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Grimm

does anyone know where to go after i when to the church and the whole town was over run by monsters. im stuck due to the entrance of the academy has been blocked by a white cristal

Alzhar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there a 5 white clouds in the cities. clear them and u should be able to enter the mansion

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there some way (accessory/skill/etc.) to prevent mermaids to combo you to death ? Dealing with sea succubi is one thing, multi hit combo from these is another.
(edit)
Well, spark worked, but scylla was more up to chance than not. Hoping captain wont be.

Also, where's the second recovery skill ?

As for horse races, any advice besides 'git gud' ?

Last edited:

Alzhar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for a horse race advice, you can use shift to change ur horse speed for those shift turns. Other than that its just all trial and error.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...well, all above pretty much all of above is rephrased "git gud"...

Anyway, am I missing an accessory or something, cause all monsters past slime queen seem to have higher than average chance to combo you to death in the first turn ? Or is it that I need to hit those silver chests for an armor or something ?

Also, two minor things:
- where exactly is 'whisper' skill ? also, is that second pussy defense card a bug ?
- are those demon wings for the fourth chimera (one at the desert town) generated randomly or fixed, but you need to wait for the story ?
(edit)
OK, they're fixed and actually not that hard to find

Last edited:

yuchenli

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

question, what do i do after i beat the boss in the demon castle, that is north of the town where the succubus academy is...
may thanks

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

someone have a save just after beating the scylla boss? because there is some bug where game crashes when I beat her. :(

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think one of the two of them was supposed to be breast defense
Doesn't seem so - all defense skills are already covered.

Yet, I've got yet to find second recovery skill or 'whisper'.

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

not really usefull but if you want to get to the animale village in the Forest entrance of losing the way

UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT RIGHT

walk like that in the forest and you come out in the animale village.

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

not really usefull but if you want to get to the animale village in the Forest entrance of losing the way

UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT RIGHT

walk like that in the forest and you come out in the animale village.
Goddamn Konami Code

Reputation score

Anyone mind debriefing me on the story? Currently overseas and away from PC. Google translate didn't tell me much bout da PLOT

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is good. The downpart for me is the cumming of the guy after he cum 1 time you will taken back to the house also wish there lots of cumshots.:cool:

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game is good. The downpart for me is the cumming of the guy after he cum 1 time you will taken back to the house also wish there lots of cumshots.:cool:
A lot of the monster girls have you cum many times in a row if they defeat you again.

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone mind debriefing me on the story? Currently overseas and away from PC. Google translate didn't tell me much bout da PLOT
You wake up in some kind of dream world that's between reality and fiction with no memory of how you got there. The world is filled with stuff like talking animals and fantasy creatures like dragons. It's also filled with evil succubi of varying type that will attack and kill men on sight in the way that succubi kill people.

In order to return to the real world you are given a book that is missing pages (which is apparently the book this dream world is anchored in) and are tasked with finding and returning the pages to the book. Meanwhile, there are three incredibly high ranking succubus sisters that are trying to keep the pages out of your hands.

This all based off of my machine translation playthrough so it's probably not 100% accurate.

I got the last area of the game and kind of fell short of actually completing it because I've been distracted by other media. Apparently there is only one ending right now but the game is supposed to be updated with an obtainable TRUE END.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any tips for beating blue haired succubus at castle? Pretty sure I can beat her, I just need to keep praying to RNG gods for her to not do the hold skill, or to crit me during a follow up attack, or land a stun on one of her moves, etc.

I ask because all I'm basically doing is putting up the defense-buff item whenever I have the chance, healing whenever I'm near or under 50%, and attacking otherwise, and the extremely limited set of skills the MC gets makes it kind of boring. Either I'm missing something or this is a really uninspired battle system. Lots of things that can mess you up but for the most part they don't have any warning, and your heals are too pathetic to even mention, etc.

Edit: Actually just beat it right after complaining about it, always works.

Last edited:

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay I went back and completed the normal ending of the game and now I'm stuck and need help. I've found 5 of the 7 "secret" pages but I'm missing page 2 and 6. Page 2 I'm pretty sure is behind that one wall in the dark cave that is glowing, but I can't figure out how you're supposed to pass through/destroy it. Page 6 I'm at a complete loss. Are these pages obtainable in the current version?

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay I went back and completed the normal ending of the game and now I'm stuck and need help. I've found 5 of the 7 "secret" pages but I'm missing page 2 and 6. Page 2 I'm pretty sure is behind that one wall in the dark cave that is glowing, but I can't figure out how you're supposed to pass through/destroy it. Page 6 I'm at a complete loss. Are these pages obtainable in the current version?
I forgot what is past the wall, but you get there by going to the Harmonia town (the one with the monument thing in the middle), then going to the middle-right house, entering the backyard and talking to a guy so that he gives you a pick. Try it on the wall and it will break, go back to the guy and talk to him again, and you will be able to trade I think 5(?) of one of the ores for a better pickaxe, which can break through the wall.