What's new

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Grimm

Thanks. Page 2 was in fact beyond that wall. Now I just need to figure out how to get page 6. There is an in game hint but the machine translation is too poor for me to decipher it. I think it's telling me to do something in that cave in the south side of the desert with the succubus on the throne, but I can't find anything there.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IIRC, it was mentioned that till true ending is implemented, one page is missing...though I'm not sure which set of pages was that referring to.

Not that it matters here; still stuck, getting slaughtered by post-slime queen mobs in the desert city.

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fair enough. Since I'm only missing one page it must be that one. I guess I'm finished until the update then.

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to the dev's blog he submitted Ver. 1.10 which implements all the unfinished content to DLSite, so it should be up for download within 24 hours I imagine.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, it's clear that CheckMy4 and Strange are both creating translations, but I'm really not sure which one to use since one had a good amount of the menu translated, but another had a translation that matches most RPG games. So, if you two find this message, which is most likely assured, perhaps you can work together to fuse your translations, overall fusing your work together to make something even greater than either.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For RPGMaker, merging translations is not that trivial.

In most cases, you'd need to redo everything manually, which is quite tedious. Even if you'd dump everything to yaml first and tried some git magic, it would still be somewhat tricky.

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update with True end and additional enemies is live - with two additional bugfix/balance change updates. It's at 1.12 now.

No links with the update anywhere yet, though. Too bad this one never hit english dlsite.

kyoow

Reputation score

Guys, I'm having a problem with the cow girl at the very begging. I have much more level than her but she usually uses a combo attack that just kill me. How do I fight that?

Alzhar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If she does the breast milk attack. You have a chance to get the breast milk debuff. If she does that attack again while you have that debuff you get combod. When you die this buff is not removed at all.

You need to get to a flower. There's one in the path forward to remove that debuff for 1000 gold. Rince and Repeat, this debuff is not removable except for an item you get later in the game or the doctor.

kyoow

Reputation score

If she does the breast milk attack. You have a chance to get the breast milk debuff. If she does that attack again while you have that debuff you get combod. When you die this buff is not removed at all.

You need to get to a flower. There's one in the path forward to remove that debuff for 1000 gold. Rince and Repeat, this debuff is not removable except for an item you get later in the game or the doctor.
I see, thank you. And how about the mimics? She gives two answers but both of them end up in death

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I see, thank you. And how about the mimics? She gives two answers but both of them end up in death
They both shouldn't (all the time), unless there's some weird bug going on in your end.

Top answer is instant death, bottom one should make her not instantly kill you most of the time, but sometimes she will go "da-me~" and pull you in anyway. There's also a buff she does to herself where if you attack her then she will insta-kill counter you, looks like a light symbol; just don't attack during that phase.

Edit: Are you fighting the one that is in the house right next to Red Riding Hood's house? If that's the case, then yeah that succubus will pull you in no matter what you say I guess. Level up then 2-shot her.

Attachments

Last edited:

kyoow

Reputation score

They both shouldn't (all the time), unless there's some weird bug going on in your end.

Top answer is instant death, bottom one should make her not instantly kill you most of the time, but sometimes she will go "da-me~" and pull you in anyway. There's also a buff she does to herself where if you attack her then she will insta-kill counter you, looks like a light symbol; just don't attack during that phase.

Edit: Are you fighting the one that is in the house right next to Red Riding Hood's house? If that's the case, then yeah that succubus will pull you in no matter what you say I guess. Level up then 2-shot her.
I was fighting the first ones that we meet, but was dying everytime, unless if I used spark.
But now I'm stuck on the Sylla boss, but thank god for spark

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So after you get the True End you're allowed into the back room of the Succubus House where you can unlock the entire gallery for free as well as mess with a bunch of other settings. The caveat is that you are locked into the Succubus House and can't ever leave, so if you save inside after you lock yourself in you're stuck there forever on that file. But still, once you get the True End there isn't anything left to do anyway, so who cares.

I bring this up because there is zero reason to do the sidequests to get the boss unlock items since you'll get them all for free anyway. Save yourself the trouble of picking flowers and just get the True End.

LocoRoco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been enjoying the game so far, fighting blue succubus atm. Haven't been able to find a better heal skill and only have 2 mouth skills (Kiss and another one that costs 80 SP) so any idea of getting skill upgrades? (I know of the Harmony city one, but he just spouts numbers and improves some hand skills)

Edit: Btw, is it just me, or there is no difference in dmg between the 6 MP and 12 MP skills? I thought they'd be much stronger, I must be missing something.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, does anyone manage to find legit latest update version?

I have been holding myself back to play this game until now since the version I found on legit sites like AS or sukebei are all ver1.00.

Could someone be kind tell me where should I download the latest one?

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, does anyone manage to find legit latest update version?

I have been holding myself back to play this game until now since the version I found on legit sites like AS or sukebei are all ver1.00.

Could someone be kind tell me where should I download the latest one?
I have the same issue. Unfortunately you're not likely to find a higher version than that unless if someone pms it. Since people usually just put up the first version.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At least in 1.0, there's very little difference between 1st and 2nd skill in each of the groups (going by the formula, that is), but IIRC some of blog posts were suggesting that this has been changed.

Still the real problem is not how much damage *you* are able to do, but that a common mob is able to combo you to death in the first round.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

your lust was too high if you said no and she pulled you in anyway

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what attacks you should be using for the orb room with the old man at the house where you first meet the chicken? I been playing through for awhile and I noticed sometimes I can get them but the 3rd and the 4th one I have no idea how to get.

Last edited:

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know what attacks you should be using for the orb room with the old man at the house where you first meet the chicken? I been playing through for awhile and I noticed sometimes I can get them but the 3rd and the 4th one I have no idea how to get.
You can access the orbs after you use attacks of that tribute a certain amount of times. So if you want the 3rd of 4th orb of whatever (breasts, mouth, ass, vag), keep spamming attacks of that type.