What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団 ] Forward Ho / 進む先にあるもの (RE176529) (RJ176529)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 進む先にあるもの (RJ176529) upcoming game by niimii

lol i am just starting the game (i waited until the partial was up) and i am already enjoying it thanks to the option to name the character, i feel like a kid again when i gave funny names to the protagonists and saw it used on speeches :D

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also, when the girls are slutty enough, you can see various other scenes where she cheats with NPCs if you go out with her in various locations.
I don't think it's tied to the horny/lewd/slutty/whatever value, actually. I'm pretty sure the second you confess to the girl, you can get cucked.

"I love you!"
"I love you too!"
"Let's go to the beach!"
"Okay!"
"I'm gonna nap in this chair!"
"I'm gonna go fuck some other guy!"
"Wait what."

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't think it's tied to the horny/lewd/slutty/whatever value, actually. I'm pretty sure the second you confess to the girl, you can get cucked.

"I love you!"
"I love you too!"
"Let's go to the beach!"
"Okay!"
"I'm gonna nap in this chair!"
"I'm gonna go fuck some other guy!"
"Wait what."
I didn't get the mixed bath, the beach or the guy over by the big house next to the park's events till the princess was blushing red from all the fucking she got. I'm not exactly sure how these events work anyway.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't get the mixed bath, the beach or the guy over by the big house next to the park's events till the princess was blushing red from all the fucking she got. I'm not exactly sure how these events work anyway.
Maybe it's tied to the MC's perversion level as well? Like, if MC's perversion is over "X" or the girl's perversion is over "X", the scenes unlock?

I know my MC had it maxed out the entire time.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Maybe it's tied to the MC's perversion level as well? Like, if MC's perversion is over "X" or the girl's perversion is over "X", the scenes unlock?

I know my MC had it maxed out the entire time.
Mine was maxed out at 100 too. All I did after I couldn't find anymore events was sleep all the time till the girls started blushing from the NTR guys. I may have triggered something in between and I missed it. There was only so much tedium I can take...

Last edited:

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mine was maxed out at 100 too. All I did after I couldn't find anymore events was sleep all the time till the girls started blushing from the NTR guys. I maybe something triggered in between and I missed it. There was only so much tedium I can take...
I have no idea then. I had no NTR points or anything.
Maybe it unlocks for all the girls once you've gotten one girl to the "lewd" state, and then stays unlocked?
Because going back to the normal state didn't remove the options for the scenes, just played the non-lewd versions of them. (Which I tried with girls I hadn't made lewd also.)

Either that or it's just another thing that I've broken in the game.

Panda Master

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

probably just bad luck. i went a week+ without seeing a single event for the sister show up. next playthrough they all popped up in a row.

anyone else having trouble getting the non elf department store events to trigger?

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i dont get it , im trying to do sister ntr, invite her pt (not the princess) then when im going in the wind dungeon princes comes along , first time entering the wind dungeon.. how can i not join the princess on pt, and invite the 2 guys

oscaraaaxie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry if this is already asked but how do you go to the sisters non ntr route. and how long does it take to get a girl pregnant.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i dont get it , im trying to do sister ntr, invite her pt (not the princess) then when im going in the wind dungeon princes comes along , first time entering the wind dungeon.. how can i not join the princess on pt, and invite the 2 guys
The princess goes to every dungeon. If you don't want her NTR stuff to trigger, don't confess to her before attempting to trigger the NTR events.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

do i need to up my love points first before entering the dungeon?. or love points to other men?...... how can i get more panties it limits mine to 2 i tried to cheat the desire but still same only 2

naruto15164

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you

skaejrgus91

Reputation score

Ok. here is the guide how to get events. these information has noticed at creator's blog.

To prevent spoiler, I'll change the color of character below.

drag those if you want to see them.

1) You can open character's hidden stat page through NPC who exists in mystic building(which is placed in below of licensed house)

2) You can have a sex with your lover when you clear the trial which is related with her elements.
At 50pt of like, sex is being possible,
from 60pt, You can do it at outside of building,
and you will be possible to choose more missionaries through clearing other trials.

3) as you clear the trials, there will be some rewards like opening place(or infrastructure) / NTR events with anonymous man(from below, I'll abbreviate this to aNTR).
[[[
Green - arcade building(plays mini game) + aNTR in obstetrics
Blue - Mibel bitch + aNTR in Mibel bitch
(You can get a swim suit at the rest house, which is placed in the middle of blue-trial dungeon.)
Yellow - Mibel spring + aNTR in Mibel spring
Red - Hot spring in Nortos viliage + aNTR in mixed bathing
]]]

4) As heroines have more sex with those two NTR guys(who are MC's friend), the missionaries will open.
1~5 times : normal
6~11 times : paizuri&mouse (fellatio)
12~17 times : doggy style
18~ times : horse riding

other information are already known in this thread, so I will not translate them.

Be aware that there will be no out-of-building events when weather is rainy,

and Nekoko still doesn't have any scene - it will be added through updates.

+ Monsters will try to avoid you when your party's average level is became over 50.

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me where I can find rimuru? I can't seem to find her house.

Panda Master

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lives in the item shop. check the roof colors for other characters.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 girl will have 2 place which they usually goes at day ..
(if girl take bath, you can steal their underwear, give +1 Desire)
Liti and Fio will always inside home ...

Rumilu (blue hairs girl)
1. Work at Item shop (her home)
2. Sometimes might at Jewelry Shop (1F, at center location)
3. At night she is in home, might take bath, stay awake or sleep ...
Non H Event :
???

Roremi (yellow hairs girl)
1. Work at Library
2. Sometimes at her home (NorthEast)
Non H Event :
go to inn, 2F, choosing 2nd choice will give +2 favor

Yufarina (grey hairs girl)
1. Study at school (2F)
2. Sometimes at her home
Non H Event :
go to farm at south, go near cow (correct choice will give +2 favor)

Favor = Likeness = Love ... (check at Back Status, unlocked at Suspicious Shop)
50 will unlock your H with her, 60 will unlock outside H with her, NTR will unlock more position ...

Lewdness = Desire ... (for MC, this will unlock NTR, certain girl at certain spot need certain degree of Lewdness / Desire)
Lewdness for girl affect NTR too, but also affect dialogue and expression during H ...

Last edited:

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, I'm kinda stuck on how to take the sister's virginity? It doesn't seem like she has love points or any way to confess.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, I'm kinda stuck on how to take the sister's virginity? It doesn't seem like she has love points or any way to confess.
You don't, no incest ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.