What's new

Murder House

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm sorry to open a new tread, but I need a walkthrough for all the End of the game:
Warning, Loli Content, don't post a link for DL the game.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Murder House

This is loli. Nobody is to put a download link in this thread.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm sorry to open a new tread, but I need a walkthrough for all the End of the game: マーダーハウス ~グロリョナの館~ Murder House.

Thanks for the help.
I need a walkthrough for all the End of the game
google pulled this up nothing in English other than this thread, and google translate is less than helpfull. it was kinda funny though

Derikosu wife are fueling the semen to his brother on the other side of the sliding door - when the semen of another man in Hallam! "Do not come inside of me anymore," Counsellor Kisaragi cyber infringement! Spiral - when 24ーCho ~Tsu'll fucking seen boarding house ~ slurp ~ Magic · NOZOKI true story alive seraglio of their game - predation Harami Hime ~ AS ~ Princess body deliver me a phone call ~! ! ~ ~ Incense lodger is a waste of fog aloof girl fighting ~ ~ Immoral淫悦tuition teacher is back ~ stallion to Kimoota spree is just selfish naughty girl! Do not succumb to pollute the uterus even if much! Naughty older sister came in and rolled sloppily ~ Shikigami. To do! ? Etch de maiden princess lesson to you - Journey Allegiance to the gourmet carnal ~ "pine needle" adultery express ten thousand four-year-old Nampa vaginal cum shot Goddess of toilet? ~ Is a compulsory subject of imaginary Iku~tsu! Pregnancy uproar throne Sekuharisuto ~ shadow淫交not say to her husband and father-in-law of mistake ~ ~ love dense saint fell into the trap of corruption magician ~ princess ~ sister island style studying prostitution licking her classmates and teachers and va-voom House Sitting in the sun exposed her latchkey kid - girl. No dumping of π π ~ Ten Desires. PPPH ~ Dong Bang Shin mausoleum. . . ~ ~I Etch! DIRTY saw the ruins of ancient civilizations of unexplored underground labyrinth of Imma ~! ! Make a town of adventure! Tsundere this channel 3 sister Torture Diary ☆ Futaba is not my sister, not! Married and trying to feel good Hamehame - Imprisoned cyber girl - girl Mizuki armored instrumentation Magic ~! Magical Girl Miracle ☆ Yuitto ~ No lily sister drown in mage淫虐written Grimoire ~ ~ DIRTY PRISON SHIP ~ Hen prison ship Injuu Val ~ Imma law Dorothy familiar with the RPG! Battle Royale - Do not look older brother rape

OP
|Alien|

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

I correct the first post.

archangelgemini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Murder House -question, no link (rj075682)

I have bought a game called murder house which is this... dlsite /maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ075682.h t m l remove the spaces and add .com after dlsite. For some reason I can't get it to work. I have no idea why, since I'm here often enough figured I could get some assistance. The game loads, and when I try to access something from the main menu the game crashes... Any help would be greatly appreciated

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: rj075682

do you happen to have the file for share? i might be able to help if i can get a better idea of whats stopping you from playing.

archangelgemini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ummm no.... I bought it legit, however! upon googling I found this filesmonster.c o m /dl/fd-SxKcXJH2RbkU_EBdffi_Zm-Hxwj43-ewzvzRZvak/free/1/usZsxI-Vpa9OPO3gF3zg_DA-A1tJWiFhkgXCv8cor73aH8bIjhNpWeMG1Fcjn3gt/

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

cool ill check it out. im going afk for 30 minutes, if no one helps you by then ill see what i can do.

archangelgemini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks, I do have my computer on japan location, if there is anything else i need to do let me know

archangelgemini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Murder House -question, no link (rj075682)

didn't try it but now that you mentioned it, I d/l it and it didnt work either

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

can you post any screenshots of what it says when it crashes? it almost sounds like your sound files are not named properly. so when you access something and it makes the sound it crashes cause it's not found, some screen shots will be helpful, in helping you :D

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry it took so long to reply. i dont know whats wrong with your end, but the link you did provide had the game running just fine. you actually only need to download the second, 47MB file and not the 100MB to extract and play. i know you already payed for it, but you can try that.

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I saw this thread and then I came across the CG for it on another site, if anyone wants them just use the link below;

archangelgemini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its not giving an error it says that the program isnt responding and windows is trying to solve it....ect

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

lol this games is brutal i don wanna buy it no mo

BeastInShadows

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it is vary hard to find a link for this game