What's new

ACT Abandoned [musfan] Melody Blood

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Tell him to remove the active moving portrait.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I still can't see what's wrong with it but..
Oh well. If you guys don't like it, ask him to remove it then.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
no no no, you don't know how seriously potato my rig is (also this is a laptop for record). this thing barely capable to reach 60fps when running CS:GO on low graphic, especially when things gone crazy with gun and explosion all over the place.
you know a 3D H-game name "Tobihime"? i can get some 40-60 there, but when i reach to underwater level it goes below 30 cause the water reflection and all.
i blame windows 10 upgrade for this (was a windows 7 user before the free upgrade, back then my laptop can play things very smoothly)
I see.. i rejected the free "downgrade" from microsoft on my windows 7 PC. I didn't want to go through the hassle. Of course microshit tried to install windows 10 secretly but I stopped it. Then changed permissions for that.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If anything, I think maybe the point of the moving portrait is for a zoom in on the face during H-scenes. Though the constant moving around is distracting everywhere else

redx

Reputation score
If anything, I think maybe the point of the moving portrait is for a zoom in on the face during H-scenes. Though the constant moving around is distracting everywhere else
i get it for H-scenes yeah but the amount of movement she does makes it mess with my eyes.

redx

Reputation score
don't look at it, then
yes i won't look at the rapid movement happening on the screen.
The really distracting movement that the portraits doing thank you i would never have figured to not look at it.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I agree with redx. It's distracting.
A still image with changing expressions would be better IMO

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yes i won't look at the rapid movement happening on the screen.
The really distracting movement that the portraits doing thank you i would never have figured to not look at it.
Lmao
Well,yeah, my bad, it is indeed hard to not look at it

The images expressions is a good idea, like in dungeonprime or ouroboros no hako (even tho they're not h games per Se) worked like a charm

Last edited:

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game.. coud have some coop.. i think it would be awesome xD
Oh well.
A man can only dream :/

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
coop is always the dream of any one who calls himself a man

....on an h-game, though...it would be a tough one
still dreaming for it, tho

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
coop is always the dream of any one who calls himself a man

....on an h-game, though...it would be a tough one
still dreaming for it, tho
It's only tough if you don't have access to a wonderful site like ULMF or F95 though. I like to think that we have a nice enough community to maintain at least a small population in an MP-capable game, even if it's an H-game.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@derakino999 and @Arde645
True xD
So, i really think it could work xD
But first things first. Someone would have to tell this to the creator..
I mean, i never payed for this game or something like this so i don't think he would ever "listen" to me.. :/
It looks like he's using Unity Engine for his game now. Multiplayer on Unity should be easy..
It looks like the game will have multiple characters.. custom characters maybe ?
It's almost perfect for multiplayer..
It even looks like it needs a multiplayer xD

Ok, i will stop.. let's be real, it's probably not gonna happen.
He would have to create a multiplayer system .. a room .. something of the sort. I doubt he'll do that.
But it would be fantastic. That would probably prolong the life of the game in my opinion.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game.. coud have some coop.. i think it would be awesome xD
Oh well.
A man can only dream :/
The thought of playing some fetish-specific hentai games in coop isn't exactly making me eager. More confused.
Imagine trying to jerk off to your titty sucking game while some other degenerate from Australia keeps killing the monsters you try to get grabbed by, while complaining that you're a noob and he's tired of carrying you and that you should get to level two because if the catgirl doesn't kill some mobs before getting hentai'd he doesn't get hard.

Not the right game man.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The thought of playing some fetish-specific hentai games in coop isn't exactly making me eager. More confused.
Imagine trying to jerk off to your titty sucking game while some other degenerate from Australia keeps killing the monsters you try to get grabbed by, while complaining that you're a noob and he's tired of carrying you and that you should get to level two because if the catgirl doesn't kill some mobs before getting hentai'd he doesn't get hard.

Not the right game man.
Co-op as in one of them the victim and other one being the aggressor? :p

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not the right game man.
Hrm.. nice one xD
But you know, did you noticed that if the game had a coop.. it would be just a optional one ? i mean, if you didn't like the ideia..
Just play alone xD
I don't think there's is this "thing" of "right game".. i think it's just optional and if you don't like, just ignore it xD
I myself really like coop in all games. I just never tried a hentai game before.. ^^'
Maybe he could add a Bot ? that would be cool for me xD
For example, a lot of players did not like the idea of putting coop on Devil May Cry.
What happened ? Devil May Cry 5's mission 13 is the game's most-played mission in history. Because of the coop. Oh, it's totally optional. Awesome game btw xD I did everything.. 100%.
Co-op as in one of them the victim and other one being the aggressor? :p
Hahaha, the possibilities... xD

Last edited: