What's new

ACT Abandoned [musfan] Melody Blood

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Speaking of which, I found there was a later version I'd never played with 3 playable characters and 6 levels for each of them, from 2018
Oh, sorry i thought that is the normal melody blood but that is the 3D melody blood one apparently

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Speaking of which, I found there was a later version I'd never played with 3 playable characters and 6 levels for each of them, from 2018
So, to be clear: This is meant to be a download for the new 3D version, not some "later version" for the old 2D melody blood? Since that link is for the 3D one.

Edit: oops, look like someone else beat me to the question.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh shit my bad, it was meant to be the last version of the 2D one. Will fix.
Lol I was wondering why it's the 3D one before. Looks nice, but my old laptop can't handle it.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you very much for sharing, jesus. I agree, so much content that could've been used to make a full game, regrettable. Btw, there was also another demo i remember playing a while ago but can't find it now, you used the purple haired girl, this one:
It's the same girl that appears in the background of the spider robots stage, where the boss penetrates arianrod... smh this could've made a full fledged out game... .
Btw arianrod is the one that gets the most penetrating action, isn't she?
I was searching in the thread because i remember there was a scenes list but i just couldn't find it

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thank you very much for sharing, jesus. I agree, so much content that could've been used to make a full game, regrettable. Btw, there was also another demo i remember playing a while ago but can't find it now, you used the purple haired girl, this one:
It's the same girl that appears in the background of the spider robots stage, where the boss penetrates arianrod... smh this could've made a full fledged out game... .
Btw arianrod is the one that gets the most penetrating action, isn't she?
I was searching in the thread because i remember there was a scenes list but i just couldn't find it
Yeah Arianrod's the only one with penetration scenes at all. You can unlock a gallery by completing the prologue - it's incomplete, but also contains some unused animations, some of which are for a non-playable character

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys, i'm sorry for this but.. what is the lastest version of this game ? the most updated one ?
Why i'm asking this ?
Because as you can see..
It's a mess here right now.
I want to keep only the lastest one..
Or maybe the last two.. i don't know.. damn :/
Thank you everyone for the links and stuff.
Sorry my english.
Obs: Just ignore the 3D.. the 3D is.. the 3D version..

Attachments

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Guys, i'm sorry for this but.. what is the lastest version of this game ? the most updated one ?
Why i'm asking this ?
Because as you can see..
It's a mess here right now.
I want to keep only the lastest one..
Or maybe the last two.. i don't know.. damn :/
Thank you everyone for the links and stuff.
Sorry my english.
Obs: Just ignore the 3D.. the 3D is.. the 3D version..
That would be 2018 i believe, but i think the other versions have things that are not in 2018 so worth keeping
Btw are doll princess and maiden elite battle games developed by musfan?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh shit my bad, it was meant to be the last version of the 2D one. Will fix.
TY I had all the other older versions but the newest version I had was from a month earlier. It's one MB bigger than my version so I guess I need to find out what's different.

Yah the version in the zip file folder "snapshot2018" is the newest one. MBsnapshot-20180815.exe
I always thought I had the newest one that was MBsnapshot-20180708.exe for years but it was not newest.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That would be 2018 i believe, but i think the other versions have things that are not in 2018 so worth keeping
Btw are doll princess and maiden elite battle games developed by musfan?
I ah see, that make sense.
Huh, yes, all games here are from musfan. Thank you very much btw.

TY I had all the other older versions but the newest version I had was from a month earlier. It's one MB bigger than my version so I guess I need to find out what's different.

Yah the version in the zip file folder "snapshot2018" is the newest one. MBsnapshot-20180815.exe
I always thought I had the newest one that was MBsnapshot-20180708.exe for years but it was not newest.
Ah i see, ok, thank you very much, too.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm also interested in knowing. I didnt find anything different...
If you find out anything do share
Huh, yes, all games here are from musfan. Thank you very much btw.
Do they have any saucy content worth scavenging the deepest corners of the internet in search for them?

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do they have any saucy content worth scavenging the deepest corners of the internet in search for them?

Hey there. So, i really like them..
Here's the link i uploaded. I don't know if they are the latest version available..
Just ignore the name. Sorry for taking too long..

Harrythemine

Reputation score
ik its been a year since this thread is commented , but if anyoe still here
Can i ask what application did the 2D version is ? or someone atlease extract the files in the game into multiple folders

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ik its been a year since this thread is commented , but if anyoe still here
Can i ask what application did the 2D version is ? or someone atlease extract the files in the game into multiple folders
macromedia clickteam fusion, can be extracted using source explorer

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
macromedia clickteam fusion, can be extracted using source explorer
Thanks so much for that!
Went through all the game files and organized all the animations that interested me. It's really fascinating to see.

There has been SO. MUCH. WORK. making and remaking animations here.
Some monsters have insane numbers of animations, and many have been remade. So many of the monsters have different grab phases, and different animations for each girl, and so many have been redrawn. For instance, in the last version of the game, the basic Gaude enemy has three separate grab animations, for each girl (Natane has a fourth), plus a separate one for "double teaming" each girl with a flying enemy — so that's 10 + 3 animations for a single enemy, all different because the grab change completely for each girl. And they're all redrawn since the original ones, I distinctly remember the gamma version gallery having different animations (and at least Nina had 3 phases). It's pretty hard to notice ingame.
And so many animations are asyimmetric (with only one girl getting 2 separate ones, for instance) or incomplete. Both the Tachikoma-like regular enemies and the boss from stage three only have animations for Arianrod, you go through the stage with another girl and you'll never realized there are even grabs in that level. The boss grab/rape has been completely redrawn from the one in the gallery, it has something like 10 phases, and it's much, much better.

If the guy had worked with some more order and thus hadn't burned out, this could've been a masterpiece.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I guess the big question now is can any of these grabs be reimplemented? Seems a shame to have this dev's legacy rot while they neglect their work on the 3d version with their creepy lovedoll things I keep seeing them post on their twitter.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yea sickle it had so much potential though wait are those grabs not implemented like ki says?

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, I autistically gathered all the animations I could, including the ones from the Gamma demo.

Hopefully will be of use. And people will stop getting surprised every time I mention in this thread that there are sex scenes in this game (Gamma demo even had the rare Natane penetration, I didn't rememeber that). Plz don't hate on naming conventions and obvious autism.
Two animations (2 and 3 on the old Gaude grab on Nina) are botched -- files are there, but they were jumbled and I can't seem to put them in the right order, so they're mixed, apologies.

yea sickle it had so much potential though wait are those grabs not implemented like ki says?
No no, the ones we can access are (mostly) very much implemented. You can see them all either in game or in the gallery of the last version, and you can see some grabs that aren't in the final version (such as a Shumako's Shuma-style grab or the old Gaude and Blude animations) in the Gamma demo. Only one I haven't seen ingame is the tachikoma on Arianrod, and maybe I just have missed it.
Maybe I've been unclear, I mean that there are separate animations. Progressive. So a Zomble will bite first (one) and then breast suck (two), in a different way for each girl (x3, six animations).
Some are "not implemented" as in they're, e.g., in the gallery and not ingame, stuff like that. The level 0 boss has a suckling and a rape animation on Nina, and Shumako the slime girl has a grab on all three characters, but you can only see them in the gallery and he'll never perform them in the game, they're not even in the files (Shumako, interestingly, has her side of the animation, where she burrows her tentacles, whereas you can see them surfacing and grabbing only on the gallery).
I'm more talking about the wasted potential, as in the author really worked in a disorganized way — remade animations instead of continuing, concentrated on gameplay more than hentai, wasted time making animations for new characters instead of concluding Melody Blood (see how the character with the most animations in the gallery is the protagonist of that other Sprite game he made, the black haired girl). So, for instance, a Gaude can grab Natane in 4 ways, but seeing all 4 animations isn't easy since they progress and you can't cycle them and they're not in the gallery (maybe one only when she still has bullets, one when she's over 50% hp, one when she's below one after defeat… you get the idea), or the stuff I said about some monsters only raping a specific girl and you might play the slime level 3 times trying to figure out what conditions will trigger the boss's grab without knowing it's not implemented.

I guess the big question now is can any of these grabs be reimplemented? Seems a shame to have this dev's legacy rot while they neglect their work on the 3d version with their creepy lovedoll things I keep seeing them post on their twitter.
Lol, yes I've seen them. He posts pretty random stuff.
Melody Blood 3d is shaping up to be the same as Melody Blood. Some exceptional animations, really annoyingly hard to get to, will never be finished. Such a pity.