What's new

My Little Pony (Original title: The... um, yeah. The bronies thread.)

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: My Little Pony (Original title: The... um, yeah. The bronies thread.)

What's that? Another leak?
Well, okay then

MLP-FIM 3x09 - Spike At Your Service

Edit: Apparently it's intentional and not a leak

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

So, a few weeks to a new episode. This is going to take a while, isn't it.

Does anyone have any good fan stuff?

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 3, Episode 10 - Keep Calm and Flutter On - 1080p HD

Edit: Warning removed, situation resolved. Mostly

Last edited:

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

About 6 min in: [RainbowDash]: "Try us, Dickcord!". This is no children's series anymore.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Of course Fluttershy would be the one chosen. She's the only one who successfully trolled Discord in the maze.

Also: dat title drop at the end.

About 6 min in: [RainbowDash]: "Try us, Dickcord!". This is no children's series anymore.
Dipcord. With a 'p'.

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Have you ever wondered what I'd be like to be Poni?

The most I've gotten was a bit of numbness in my limbs. But I could also have enough nicotine in my system to poison a small animal at any given moment, so it could be that I just can put down my heart rate nearly enough to relax the way I need to.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Have you ever wondered what I'd be like to be Poni?

The most I've gotten was a bit of numbness in my limbs. But I could also have enough nicotine in my system to poison a small animal at any given moment, so it could be that I just can put down my heart rate nearly enough to relax the way I need to.
Oh hey, this
I probably should have linked that at some point here because of how interesting it is, but I completely forgot.
I've been trying for about two months now, with only minimum success. But I've heard a lot of success stories.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Hypno stuff
Oh, also this

This is why you don't just fuck around with hypnosis. Consult an expert or someone who knows a lot about it(I'm not an expert, but I can answer questions) before messing with your brain.
Make sure you understand what you're doing or you can end up with some bad problems.

Edit:

Edit2: Note that you can't actually get stuck as a pony on your first try. That's near-impossible levels of susceptibility(Though it is possible in theory). If this is the situation I think it is, it was just a sceptic that got scared when it had actual effects and decided to troll a bit to hide that. The warning still goes. Consult someone who knows what's going on before messing around.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 3, Episode 11 - Just for Sidekicks - 1080p HD

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Careful with the hypno stuff you guys
Wow. Funny thing, seems to be just the opposite for me. Every night I dick around with it, it seems to have weaker effects. I've even tried cutting down my nicotine intake since I thought that was what was keeping my heart rate from falling enough to relax into the trance.

Also: The is out. Neat little thing, 'bout an hour and a half long. John de Lancie also has a bit where he sings about hipsters and clopping(not really), so it's a fun little thing. Fair warning: all you responsible gun owners are gonna cringe when you hear this one guy's story. *So much facepalm*

Obsidious

Reputation score

Bronies beware.

Apparently, a terrible spoiler concerning this season's finale currently makes it's rounds on the interwebs.

Don't let yourselves be trolled.

That is all.

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow. Just wow. So I was surfing the net and ran into (probably because it's the only one I've ever seen) and thought it was very interesting.
I'm really wondering how this will turn out(besides the very probable outcome of never getting off the ground.) What do you guys think? Is it a good idea, or does it hit you right in the faith-of-humanity?

Obsidious

Reputation score

So I just checked on the episode list on wikipedia, and came across this:

"Investment documents for DHX Media's 2012 financial year indicate that they have also been paid to produce a fourth season." (The source's date appears to be Nov. 5th 2012).

Up until now I thought that season 3 would be the last one, albeit consisting of only half as many episodes as the previous ones.
So was the third season split into two seasons - with season 4 then ultimately being the very last one - or is this topic still open for debate?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Eh, it's been loosing its magic for a while now so thats okay.

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I just checked on the episode list on wikipedia, and came across this:

"Investment documents for DHX Media's 2012 financial year indicate that they have also been paid to produce a fourth season." (The source's date appears to be Nov. 5th 2012).

Up until now I thought that season 3 would be the last one, albeit consisting of only half as many episodes as the previous ones.
So was the third season split into two seasons - with season 4 then ultimately being the very last one - or is this topic still open for debate?
Up until Hasbro announces a serires finale itself, I'd say that's a pretty safe bet. To be fair, I do think MLP will slow down a bit. Littlest petshop uses alot of the same resources mlp does (animators,voice actors and maybe even writers since the show actually not too bad.*) so I think it'll be between which show makes them more monies.

So I think until Hasbro has reached the point where it thinks that it has made as much money from it as it can for now, they'll let the show go on.

*Pending research, unless Obsidious wants to hand me my ass with corrections

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Wow. Just wow. So I was surfing the net and ran into (probably because it's the only one I've ever seen) and thought it was very interesting.
I'm really wondering how this will turn out(besides the very probable outcome of never getting off the ground.) What do you guys think? Is it a good idea, or does it hit you right in the faith-of-humanity?
I actually kinda want to see this happen, if for nothing else, because in the description they promise that this will have some semblance of plot, actors/actresses that can actually act, and the sex will be more passionate, rather than just sex for the sake of sex.

Then again, this could all be a troll. IDK.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 3, Episode 12 - Games Ponies Play - 1080p HD

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Has anyone posted this yet?

That one derpy Pony fighter got Cease and Desisted by Hasbro. It wasn't for profit or anything, so that's kinda derpy, right? Anyway, yeah, petition to reverse and shit.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 3, Episode 13 - Magical Mystery Cure - 1080p HD

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New my little sweetheart out! Get it while it's hot.