What's new

Announcement [N=S] エヌエス Valkyria Melancholy 2 乙女ノ騎士ハ再ビ舞イヲリタ RE078195 RJ078195

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not sure if this has posted before.

Its animated, and is pretty decent. Has a good large penetration scene with the Wooly Mammoth. Also if you ever wanted to see a girl get banged by sentient balls of flame your in luck lol.

Download link:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Valkyria Melancholy 2

Well, I click the top option and it crashes. Second option gets me an empty episode screen with no visible way to exit. Third gets me credits. Do I need to set my region to Japanese or something?

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, I click the top option and it crashes. Second option gets me an empty episode screen with no visible way to exit. Third gets me credits. Do I need to set my region to Japanese or something?
By default it is best to set your computer's Unicode and Region to Japanese. It just makes things hell of a lot easier. Sometimes AppLocale just doesn't cut it.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, looks interesting. Any chance someone can post a link for the first game?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Download gets stuck for me at about 1/4 the way through. Other computer's not working atm so can anybody do me a favor and post an alternate upload? (mediafire preferred)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Did meet and fuck do one of their lobotomised attempts at this?

wazzup

Reputation score

The game was a bit... short? Each monster only has like 2 varying actions.

Hmm, looks interesting. Any chance someone can post a link for the first game?
Credit does not go to me. Found this on (yeah, seriously. what an awesome site name)

Download gets stuck for me at about 1/4 the way through. Other computer's not working atm so can anybody do me a favor and post an alternate upload? (mediafire preferred)
You could use Jdownloader, which will auto resume back at where it gets cut off...

or...

you can download from here:

took the liberty to upload it myself.

Last edited:

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game was a bit... short? Each monster only has like 2 varying actions.

Credit does not go to me. Found this on (yeah, seriously. what an awesome site name)

You could use Jdownloader, which will auto resume back at where it gets cut off...

or...

you can download from here:

took the liberty to upload it myself.
According to those links, one is 17 megs, and another is 88. how odd.

wazzup

Reputation score

According to those links, one is 17 megs, and another is 88. how odd.
clearly I uploaded a virus in the the 88mb file. Because you know, I hate the world. Or you can read the quotes and conclude what the two links contain? (hint hint Valkyria melancholy 1 and Valkyria melancholy 2. OR you can go on DLsite and check up the file size for both games) Nothing off my back if you don't believe me.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

clearly I uploaded a virus in the the 88mb file. Because you know, I hate the world. Or you can read the quotes and conclude what the two links contain? (hint hint Valkyria melancholy 1 and Valkyria melancholy 2. OR you can go on DLsite and check up the file size for both games) Nothing off my back if you don't believe me.
I didn't mean to offend or anything, I misunderstood what you said because I am an idiot, I didn't know there were two, my bad, again, dumb of me....

also I got the virus one :D

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's this game huh, I still remember the first one from way back.

Even though there isn't variation with some of the animations, the animations themselves are pretty decent.

Though, I'll admit those sentient balls flames were...strange, but it was an interesting sight, if I'm to put it into words.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch for the vir... eh... game! :D

Ofcourse, I'm just kidding. About the vir... eh... game part. :p

Aileen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I...dont understand the game. I mean, what am i supposed to do? Just like play the scenes and stuff? I guess its an "ok" game :/

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I seem have a problem running this game. I'm not sure if it's really a flash game because I can't find any flash icons.

Anyway, whenever I click the ONLY .exe file, I get an error message in some odd codes. I'm running Windows 7, and I've got my System locale switched to Japanese unicode.

Any suggestions?? Please help me here!!!

OP
S

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I seem have a problem running this game. I'm not sure if it's really a flash game because I can't find any flash icons.

Anyway, whenever I click the ONLY .exe file, I get an error message in some odd codes. I'm running Windows 7, and I've got my System locale switched to Japanese unicode.

Any suggestions?? Please help me here!!!

Rename the folder to get rid of any Japanese characters.

Try running the program with applocale.

Run your system in Japanese unicode. Though you did that already.

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Rename the folder to get rid of any Japanese characters.

Try running the program with applocale.

Run your system in Japanese unicode. Though you did that already.
Just tried that with no luck mate. I'm not too sure what you mean by renaming the folder because the folder itself is named "Otome 2", I did change the ".exe" file from its long code name to Valkyria Melancholy 2.

I launched it with Applocale (+ my unicode in Japanese), and I still get the same error message.

Very strange........