What's new

RPG [第N本舗 / The N Main Shop] 博麗霊夢の妖怪退治大作戦! / Reimu Hakurei's Youkai Extermination Operation! (RJ282710 / RE282710)

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score

English Page. Unsure of translation quality. I haven't actually played the game so if a mod or somebody wants to add in information they are free to do so. I just made this thread because I didn't see any other threads about this game and it's trending on DLsite.

Gameplay:
Roguelike RPG ("randomized terrain, as the dev calls it"). Looks like a top down sort of thing with the good ol animated CG rape. Judging by screenshots, multiple costumes are available and will be required to progress through the game and change the rape scenes slightly, just like N main's previous work with the youmu game.

H content:
So far I see bestiality, tentacles, brown goblins, and more tentacles. And slimes. I'm guessing if the Youmu game was your kinda thing, "here's more of it."
Controls:
Unknown, haven't played the game.

Story: According to store page description, just like the Youmu game you start off with all your powers taken away and have to fight your way to get them back.

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Do note that it has DRM so it's unlikely to show up for a while.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Well at least they change the tedious navigating. And they add a map, now that's nice.
Gonna wait till my money come then I'll try this.

axmed4555

Reputation score
Just cause nobody will give you the game, paying for it out of their own pocket, does not mean nobody wants it.
I didn't want to sound mean or anything, but for me it costs a lot, like for those 2000 yen, i will not be able to get food for 4 days (it's as bad as it is)
Speaking of that, why there's no donation groups or anything, where everyone could give a tip and get the latest stuff?
For example this game on ci-en ( ), which is really promising... but there's no thread about it

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
I didn't want to sound mean or anything, but for me it costs a lot, like for those 2000 yen, i will not be able to get food for 4 days (it's as bad as it is)
Speaking of that, why there's no donation groups or anything, where everyone could give a tip and get the latest stuff?
For example this game on ci-en ( ), which is really promising... but there's no thread about it
Gotta agree with you there, money's difficult to earn these days.
Also for the groups I think it's gonna be hard trying to arrange groups like that let alone maintaining them.

axmed4555

Reputation score
Gotta agree with you there, money's difficult to earn these days.
Also for the groups I think it's gonna be hard trying to arrange groups like that let alone maintaining them.
Which is sad .-.

Update: I've found this rapidgator link, but it's premium only (oh for feck sake) ( )

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
At least understand that by stealing the game, you're basically stealing those 4 days worth of meals from the game developer in question. Hentai game developers aren't exactly raking in the dough, so to speak.

Of course, I'm also guilty, because I don't like paying for stuff that's not in English. But if I really enjoyed something I'll usually try to pay for it, or pay for their next game, or just donate to their Patreon-Cien, or whatever.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
A reminder that alluding to wanting a download link is still considering asking for a download link and is punishable with a 1 week ban. Stick to game discussion.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You gotta pay for it cause the rapidgator file is a broken file.
Unsurprising. Never trust a premium only rapidgator link. 99/100 It's fake. These people make money when someone with a premium account downloads their shit.

Tenma

Reputation score
I always found The N Main Shop to be pretty mysterious. Does regular fan games then suddenly does a swerve into making quality H-games.

OP
Y

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I always found The N Main Shop to be pretty mysterious. Does regular fan games then suddenly does a swerve into making quality H-games.
My only experience is the youmu game, which I actually found very frustrating and unfun. The lack of a gallery mode was a double sucker punch for me as well, but at least the art is good and animation CG is nice.
I'm just wondering if this game will be worth my time (and money)

bandanadee

Lurker
Reputation score
Most of the H-poses are similar to the previous game, even so its still nice. Hopefully just like the past two games, it should get a official english translation if we wait long enough.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
oh you know how it goes, sometimes you just find 20 bucks in your pocket so you decide to use them to satisfy some of your degenerate needs
I will now proceed to practice my self-isolation wanking technique.
Thank you my friend. You're a hero.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
The game seems to respawn you on the same map after each GOR and autosaves over your latest save. Is there a consequence for losing too much?