What's new

[WIP - Full] Naedoko's Demon Ground

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dlsite -
Thread- http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27945

Yup, I was still translating this game and have gotten a bit further. Remember that I am translating this game as I play-through it. I am not in any way fluent in Japanese so if you want a better 100% accurate translation, might want to hire someone for that. This is mainly for people who want an idea of what is going on without second guessing themselves from google translate.

Okay so what is the status? Well I kinda need people who are willing to proof read and send me feedback on certain spelling and grammar issues. You can do so while playing through the game. Since now I need to manually go back play through the beginning and get up to date again to see if I missed something, but obviously I will because one person can never be fully correct.

Anyone you will need Yugi's graphics folder on the game which you can find over here down below

And this one

Which is the data folder.

Things which might not be translated at this moment that I know are as follows

-Dialogue during battles
-H-Scenes (Basically save them for last)
-Names (Some names differ between me and Yugi's partial translation which I am going to fix)

Anyway hope you enjoy. Also if you would like to help I could send you an updated translation earlier, to help me check for spelling errors and any grammar issues or stuff not translated.

~NOTE~

Translation of this game is currently on hold. I don't know for how long but this game is a lot bigger than I gave it credit for so my motivation for working on such a big game is quite low. I think I bit off a lot more than I can chew, I might make a few tweaks and translations here and there but other than that I won't be working much on this game due to the sheer size of this game.

Last edited:

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Naedoko's Demon Ground

I'm sure this goes without saying but, don't be afraid to be liberal with the translation so that it will flow better as long as the general meaning of the dialogue remains intact.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh it's cool that someone is working on a translation for this game.
Hopefully now I'll be able to play and get some context as to why the things are happening to them.
Thanks for working on this, and keep up the good work. :)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh cool, someone IS working on a translation. If it hadn't been for the original thread hanging around in my browser history I would have though I was going senile.

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh cool, someone IS working on a translation. If it hadn't been for the original thread hanging around in my browser history I would have though I was going senile.
Yeah I sorta broke the game before xD when I changed my locale to English and was translating it without realising. But managed to recover the file so started again.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Yeah I sorta broke the game before xD when I changed my locale to English and was translating it without realising. But managed to recover the file so started again.
Are you changing your locale to japanese to translate? What for?

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you changing your locale to japanese to translate? What for?
Yeah I have to keep it in Japanese, unfortunately when I need to work on my college stuff the program I need needs an English Locale. Otherwise it shows all the stuff as Japanese, basically if I translate in English it breaks my Japanese RPG games.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Yeah I have to keep it in Japanese, unfortunately when I need to work on my college stuff the program I need needs an English Locale. Otherwise it shows all the stuff as Japanese, basically if I translate in English it breaks my Japanese RPG games.
There's no need to change locale to japanese to make a translation.

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's no need to change locale to japanese to make a translation.
Yeah but the games break for some reason. Like they lose sound files and the system folders disappear. I don't know why this happens, so it is better to be safer and just translate the games while working in the Japanese Locale.

zipetya

Reputation score

If I may suggest, try giving this a try: stay in English locale, but run your TL software in Japanese emulated locale? (with Locale Emulator, for instance)

Files and folders disappearing sounds waaay too drastic! lol

But hey, if it is not more than just minor inconvenience to switch back and forth, then you shouldn't overworry. :)

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I may suggest, try giving this a try: stay in English locale, but run your TL software in Japanese emulated locale? (with Locale Emulator, for instance)

Files and folders disappearing sounds waaay too drastic! lol

But hey, if it is not more than just minor inconvenience to switch back and forth, then you shouldn't overworry. :)
Wow I didn't even know such a thing existed thank you soo much! This definitely helps and now I won't need to switch back and forth :D

sandchainz

Reputation score

Yeah but the games break for some reason. Like they lose sound files and the system folders disappear. I don't know why this happens, so it is better to be safer and just translate the games while working in the Japanese Locale.
That's weird, I never had such a problem with translations :confused:

And yeah the other guy is right, you can try to use locale emulator.
I recommend you to use AppLocale, this one is pretty fine.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bless this work with your mod powers, it's been so long for this game :p

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hows the translation going?
Quite well actually have translated quite a bit of stuff including minor small things but I don't want to release another version till enough content is put in for people to enjoy at least maybe another 2-3 hours of gameplay. I will also need to get it proof read and corrected by some people before uploading another version.

guifa11

Reputation score

Yay :D keep the good work =D
Thanks for the translation.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Quite well actually have translated quite a bit of stuff including minor small things but I don't want to release another version till enough content is put in for people to enjoy at least maybe another 2-3 hours of gameplay. I will also need to get it proof read and corrected by some people before uploading another version.
Thank you. Looking forward to playing it again with full translation.

guifa11

Reputation score

Hi :D,how is the translation going? if you need help in something (testing or something like that because i suck at japanse/grammar) just say. i am really looking forward for this translation :p

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well basically finished fully translating up to the two towns (Including all the minor stuff but leaving the hentai scenes out) I do appreciate the help and will post another translation link soon. Sadly I didn't get as far as I wanted but just a little more and I will give to those that would like to help a copy with a few save points to allow them to check different parts and if they got any issues or spelling mistakes. I would say I am about 35% done, maybe less. This is quite a massive game and I might have bitten off more than I could chew but I am not ready to throw in the towel just yet. Please do message me if you want to help out with finding and fixing errors with grammar and spelling so I can see who all I need to give a file too.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well basically finished fully translating up to the two towns (Including all the minor stuff but leaving the hentai scenes out) I do appreciate the help and will post another translation link soon. Sadly I didn't get as far as I wanted but just a little more and I will give to those that would like to help a copy with a few save points to allow them to check different parts and if they got any issues or spelling mistakes. I would say I am about 35% done, maybe less. This is quite a massive game and I might have bitten off more than I could chew but I am not ready to throw in the towel just yet. Please do message me if you want to help out with finding and fixing errors with grammar and spelling so I can see who all I need to give a file too.
Joe I want to say thank you for your hard work.

It's very hard to do something for free for others, even more when it can be a hard and long journey.

This game seems interesting for me and because of that I will repeat myself, thank you very much for the effort you are doing.