What's new

[WIP - Full] Naedoko's Demon Ground

Arutha103

Reputation score
Re: Naedoko's Demon Ground

just wanted to post that i agree with the previous guy, your doign great workl and just wanted to give some praise to you.

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, would you care for some advice Joe?
I don't know what process you use to translate the maps but I discovered a rather easy way to do it. Some guy at 8chan developed a tool that automatically machine translates Japanese strings of RPG Maker games to English. While that alone is nice enough, the program is easy to use and lets you edit translated strings on the fly. This is not the cleanest solution, but I think it could speed up your project. At least it won't hurt to try
A small guide on how to use it can be found here:

I hope that you will find some use out of it.

Edit:
well f*ck me, this shit is old news already. There is even a thread on ulmf already http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30155

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, would you care for some advice Joe?
I don't know what process you use to translate the maps but I discovered a rather easy way to do it. Some guy at 8chan developed a tool that automatically machine translates Japanese strings of RPG Maker games to English. While that alone is nice enough, the program is easy to use and lets you edit translated strings on the fly. This is not the cleanest solution, but I think it could speed up your project. At least it won't hurt to try
A small guide on how to use it can be found here:

I hope that you will find some use out of it.

Edit:
well f*ck me, this shit is old news already. There is even a thread on ulmf already http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30155
Thanks for the suggestion but I think I will pass on it for the reason that I don't want to lose any really important context that google translate might do for me. Sometimes it takes me a few times to come back and forth before I can understand the meaning of some words and tend to google certain meanings if I can for a better understanding.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, you using my data stuff? How DAR- ,wait did I give permission? Eh, whatever, you can package it with your full I don't mind. More can play the better I say : ) Good luck with the translation, cause this is one of my favorite games. x3

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, you using my data stuff? How DAR- ,wait did I give permission? Eh, whatever, you can package it with your full I don't mind. More can play the better I say : ) Good luck with the translation, cause this is one of my favorite games. x3
Yes, you did on the previous thread that I deleted I am soo sorry >,< But yeah though packing it with the full will take some time because it is a lot to upload and my speed just can't handle it at this moment D: Though it will happen eventually and yeah it is a good game but it is massive so it is taking quite a while. Though I'm not in much of a rush so I can only hope people are as patient as I am >.<

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, you did on the previous thread that I deleted I am soo sorry >,< But yeah though packing it with the full will take some time because it is a lot to upload and my speed just can't handle it at this moment D: Though it will happen eventually and yeah it is a good game but it is massive so it is taking quite a while. Though I'm not in much of a rush so I can only hope people are as patient as I am >.<
Personally the wait will be worth it. I really liked the game and a full translation and actually understanding the "plot" would be amazing.

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Updated the game soo now up to the second town should be fully translated with the exception of H-Scenes, Item Quests and a certain quest in the 2nd Town.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm trying to hard to hold of from playing this until it's fully translated. I don 't want to ruin the ride.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Updated the game soo now up to the second town should be fully translated with the exception of H-Scenes, Item Quests and a certain quest in the 2nd Town.
How many towns are there in the game i have completely forgotten.

xqus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

4 real towns + faerie town, so 5 i guess

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, I have not tried this in any way yet but I saw there may be pictures required for the translation. If you want to (and there is need), I would offer my help in editing those for translation purposes since this game looks very interesting and I like helping out.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm trying to hard to hold of from playing this until it's fully translated.
Mee 2!! after all the H scenes are not translated and thats the "main" fun of this games :p

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I want to express my gratitude for you translating this game, I gave it a try and so far I'm really liking it.

I got beyond the first level of the tower (with some difficulty), but I guess I should wait until the translation is fully done. I should also note that I headed back into the tower after "defeating" that one girl. I got a the 3rd sexy swimsuit and I love it's design (in a sense it seems to use hard light to "cover" the naughty bits).

Do you need someone to do spellcheck/grammarcheck? I could help out on that.

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I want to express my gratitude for you translating this game, I gave it a try and so far I'm really liking it.

I got beyond the first level of the tower (with some difficulty), but I guess I should wait until the translation is fully done. I should also note that I headed back into the tower after "defeating" that one girl. I got a the 3rd sexy swimsuit and I love it's design (in a sense it seems to use hard light to "cover" the naughty bits).

Do you need someone to do spellcheck/grammarcheck? I could help out on that.
Always appreciate if someone can help me out, sorry about the lacks of posts here and on the discord I have been busy with some examinations and assignments and have put all my time into those for the meanwhile. I will get back to this game as soon as possible but if you want to help me out I would appreciate it and even send you some earlier versions with saves at different points in the game that you can check out and see if I missed anything.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

umm, near starting village / cave ...
the cave which used to be guarded by scorpion ...
1. The green bush writing still in RAW ...
2. at South of cave, there's tentacle which can be harvested, but in early tried, (for tutorial, it don't give anything, but in text shouldn't she get one of it ?)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The event where you get Swimsuit Machinery still raw ...
(the event activate, you return back after defeating Holy Knight which can't attack because she can't use her skill to other human being)
it's in the boss room of mecha tower ...

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Been looking forward to this one for a while. Keep up the good work!

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

umm, near starting village / cave ...
the cave which used to be guarded by scorpion ...
1. The green bush writing still in RAW ...
2. at South of cave, there's tentacle which can be harvested, but in early tried, (for tutorial, it don't give anything, but in text shouldn't she get one of it ?)
Yeah that was my bad I will make sure to fix that. I knew about the Scorpion one as I skimmed over it for other translations but I will make sure to fix it now. I will check the text issue maybe I was misspelling something or messed with the files accidentally. Also the swimsuit one you mentioned earlier I didn't encounter that event xD So I will have to go back and translate it as well.

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been looking forward to this one for a while. Keep up the good work!
Might take quite a while though this game is massive in terms of events and dialogue I only scraped the tip of the ice-burg thinking I bit off more than I can chew. But if people are patient it will be finished eventually (I hope T^T) But thank you~

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hope its going well! How has progress been since the last update?