What's new

Nael Petrova (masquerade zero)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Nael Petrova (masquerade zero)

In her upset state, Nael tried to cut the vine wraping her leg, but suddenly more of them get out of the trap door wraping her waist and arm, quickly she manage to cut them and get free from them, however she fall at her back giving time to the vile plant to wrap her legs and pull her close his hideout, the silver haired girl start to feel her body more heavy than before, if this continue she will be unable to defend herself.

Nael fail
plant hit
Nael hit
plant hit [grapple]

Nael 2/5 -2 in attack attemps[grappled]
Plant 3/4

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Gah! Damn it all!" She growled fiercely, attempting to hide her weakness right now. She wasn't faring well, and would need to try something else quickly. She could feel the heaviness setting in on her body, and she didn't want to think of what would happen should she fail here... she mustered her greatest burst of adrenaline yet to violently shove herself away whilst unleashing a powerful swipe of the sword at the hopefully stretched out vines. They would need to either retreat or simply be cut due to their stretched and less mobile state.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Nael: fail
plant hit

Even when the swordswoman try to use her sword, more tendrils secure her hand making nearly impossible for her to manage a hit on the strange plant, bellow her clothes some vines start to get inside and slowly she could feel them caress her breasts and honeyhole, the creature looks to be really sure of its victory and pull her even more ready to make her get inside the trap door. Nearly exausted Nael could try to get free but kill this creature looks to be a thing than she cant maybe dont be able to do now. She could see how the plant creature start to pull down her underwear and take away her black dress, maybe if she sumit her dress will be saved, but she could lost her freedom for a long time, maybe forever.

Nael 1/5 1/10AP -3 in attack and -1 in escape attemps[grappled]
Plant 3/4

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Continuing on with her struggle, she found herself tapped after the last major swipe, her body too tired to continue resisting at the moment. She felt herself being dragged into the trapdoor by the creature as it touched her inappropriate places, causing her to blush red and begin to become aroused. She still wished to fight, but her body simply wasn't having it...

"Curse this thing....damn it!" she grunted under her breath as she struggled very lightly. She felt so dirty and weak right now...but she would wait...the moment there was even a glimmer of escape...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

In a last attempt to escape, the young warrior wait for the right moment to struggle and slash some tendrils, her body get free only to suddenly receive a hard hit on her head and slowly fall on the last vines, completely exausted they take her sword away of her and she see them wrap her again and easily take her inside the trap hole who they close before place her inside that dark place, her body get ripped of her clothes as she travel through a deep hole, she can see only a small light at the end of it where the trap door remain, soon her eyes heard the moan of others women and soon she reach a hidden room, unable to see anything she could heard a lusty giggle and then the tendrils place her close a wall with her limbs spreads. She can heard some girls at her sides muffed moans coming from some of them as others moan without stop, she cant know how many of them are there, they could be only 7 or hundred of them.

What should we do to the newcomer? said a female voice without any other answer her, maybe she was asking to the others prisoners or the others were busy to answer, Nael was not sure as she was unable to see in this deep dark room. Maybe i should ask you myself. Do you want to receive the normal threatment or should i free you? Nael could heard a sarcastic tone in the last part, no doubt than she will have a hard time before she could get free of this place.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A feeling of horror tinged up her spine as she was dragged down, down into the pit. Her clothing was ripped away and her weapon was taken away. As she was pushed into some form of slimy wall. She felt scared now, not able to see what the predicament of the other females within the room were...and that's what made it even worse. She then heard a voice. It seemed to be taunting her, slightly maleficent in intention...she decided to respond was better than nothing...

"I would like to be set free, please...Name it...I'll do it...there's someone I need to go back and save..." She submitted to the voice.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

...I was expecting a more funny answer The woman said after a deep breath. Nael feel a cold drop fall on her back making her shiver in surprise as it slide through her curvilineous body. What could you do for me? It looks like you are in a hurry so maybe i should break your mind and body before leave you free... but from where should we start? The silver haired girl started to feel something strange pressing her pussy, then other prodding her rear hole and a point object close her breasts and suddenly a quick whip on her back make her squeak. I will let you choice then. prize, punishment or challengue? i will only give you a chance to choice, your time here will depend of your answer, but i will only say what will happen you after your choice. The woman looks to enjoy play this role and Nael answer could make her get free today or maybe never.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hearing the voice and the whip made her jump out of her skin, yes, but hearing something human actually steeled her resolve yet again as she regained some of her initial fire. She thought for the slightest of seconds, and made her decision as to what choice she wished to make quite quickly. She had actually put quite some logic into it as well...

"I'm ready for a Challenge..." She noted, putting on a genuinely confident face. She had no idea who this female was, but hopefully this decision would at least turn the lights on so she could see who she was dealing with...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The woman let free a soft laught and Nael could feel how the vines slowly let her touch the strange slimy floor. Good choice, let me explain your challengue, mortal.

I will let you try to escape, but the trap door is far away avobe us in one of these tunnels who you cant see, i will completely close it so you cant see any light than could spoil this game. I will give you 10 chances, every fail in find the right path or if you fall in your attempts to climb will make you receive a punishment who will make your escape even harder, to make this even more fun i can try anything to make you fall except pull you all the way down, if you succed i could even give you a prize, maybe a wish or anything than i could fulfill for you.

The woman free the nude woman after make her spin for a minute and spank her cute ass with a tendril. This place is filled with tunnels, but dont worry i have control of all so you will never will be lost here The woman said as she let Nael walk around the deep dark room filled with lewd moans and tendrils than make her fall sometimes in the warm slimy floor by mistake.

12 tunels: 2 north, 3 south, 4 east, 3 west

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She was glad that she had at least gotten free movement for a moment, and listened carefully to the instructions.. . She then made her decision, trying the second pathway from the left on the western side. hopefully this one would be correct.

However, before she started, she had a question or two...

"excuse me...but where is this place...? And who are you, exactly?" she asked, making sure to sound like she had some respect. It was obvious this entity had a sadistic personality...so she decided to oblige with a more masochistic and respectful approach to her reply.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

This place is just where the girls who cant be turned into slaves or the ones than arent usefull for their masters meet their last home. Luckily some unlucky warriors fall in this place from time to time. Said with a giggle at the end and then Nael feel a tendril pushing her rear to start pressure her to climb. Im just the mistress of these tunnels and probably your Mistress too if you don’t start moving now. The tentacle sudenly whip the poor girl many times until this start to move, the hits were soft enought to only cause a little invisible wound on Nael's skin, even then they hurt as more fill her body until she climb a little through the tunnel than she choice.

The climb was a pain, she was disturbed by tendrils all the time, caressing her body, pinching her breasts and poor rear, even they shoot some kind of fluid at her and even they pull her legs to make her lost the balance, making her fall a few feets, but suddenly her hand was grappled by one of the noisy tendrils, the constant pleasure on her erotic zones and the continuos fear to fall and being in completely lack of control in this moment make her start to feel weak and scared in this completely dark place, her senses were unable to feel anything than make her know if this was the right place and she is starting to get tired, as her juices start to leak by the continuos torture. Suddenly her hand touch the end of the tunnel and notice than the hole have a relazing breeze but it was only large enought to make her hand pass at it.

Awwww, it looks like this is not the correct tunnel, a shame really... but dont worry, you have another chance once you receive my little gift. The sadistical voice come from the bottom and at the instant a tendril wrap Nail waist and pull her slowly but with stregh to the start where the vile woman prepare her punishment.

This game its so fun, maybe we should try this every day once you lost each of your chances to escape The woman dont waste the time and soon Nael limbs were secured and spread like the start.
So what should i do to you? What could make you fall the next time? I will have pity this time and only place this friend between your legs, The poor girl could feel something licking her poor flower, pleasuring her lips and then a high suction between her legs, the torture continued as more strange apendages sprout from this unknown creature and invade her honeyhole, she could feel these small tentacles touching her womb walls and caressing her G spot, slowly she was placed on the floor and let her free to do as she need before try again. Now you must continue trying with this little baby sucking at you and using your womb as his new home, i will place other in your rear if you try to take it off before win this challengue, so just try to ignore it and continue, i know than you will won this game

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She began her ascent carefully, climbing with a confused attitude whilst bearing the feelings given off by the very environment. she had no clue what was going on, and this being was not being very clear about...well...anything...she barely understood what had been said to her as it was. She simply continued on, her resolve being strong as she made the ascent. However, her fear became evident as she moved on, feeling herself become naturally turned on by the strange appendages that surrounded herself. As she went on, she sensed the end... She brushed something...but it was only a small hole. And with that she felt herself wrenched back down into the pit.

"Well that wasn't very fair"
She noted to herself, but yelped as she felt something invade her very womb itself. It was horrific, but she still managed to listen, almost falling over from the sheer surprise. For now, however, she was able to focus herself as she went in the opposite direction from whence she had came, trying a different way. with any luck, she was correct this time. She no longer had words for this female entity, as she was too focused on surpressing her body's reaction to the violation of the entity that pierced her. She hated games now...with a passion...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The climb soon started to turn into a torture, the creature get out of her womb and slowly get close her clitoris, Nael tried to continue moving her limbs, as this unknown thing play and stimulate her most sensible places, it started to suck her little buldge, making her climb slower. At least this time the vines werent hitting her, even then Nael was sure to reach the end, but just in the middle that thing started to penetrate her, as it use some tendrils to create force hanging from the woman hips, the tentacles slowly increase their speed and potence, creating a huge lust than soon begin to invade each part of her body, at every inch more pleasure was created, the wild moves turned into experienced sex and Nael climb slower until nearly cant move. The tension get increased and her moans were soon liberated, slowly her body betray the silver haired swordswoman who tried her best to continue, her foot stop and her body get arched, what cause a complete fall until some tendrils stop her fall at the end, she was not sure but she heard steps over her before fall, she started to think than she was close, but then the woman wrap her with her tendrils and place her on the center. For this one i will make you choice between a egg inside you or a permanent lost of your clothes The woman said maybe trying to make her enjoy a little the game, even when Nael was starting to get close to her peak.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This was getting ridiculous...though her mind viciously attempted to stay calm, her body was feeling, well, awesome right now. She had been driven several times to near orgasm within the last few minutes alone, with only sheer grit keeping her going. Though she had to admit, the muffled groans and moans were definitely making the prospect of staying a little more appetizing...no! She had to continue...she had barely gotten started! what fun would the game be with only that? And she had to imagine that if this current stuff was already tickling her fancies...what laid ahead? It was that thought now that pervaded...

"....Fuck my clothes...Leave my boots though? Those floors are....nasty up there..." She replied to the entity, deciding that she had been very close. This time, she took the path adjacent to the previous whenever the entity did what she needed to do...she could feel it this time!

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Fine, its a deal. It would be a shame if these clothes get destroyed and after all, they fit better on me~ The woman said this time playfully, maybe she was not interested in Nael after all and have a woman more with a egg looks to dont excite her too much with all the huge quantity of slaves around her.

In her aroused state Nael climb at a new passage, her slow moves were a great performance for the tendrils as they get over her and caress her body all the way. The nude swordswoman could feel them touching every inch of her body and that nasty creature between her legs continue making her get close her orgasm, she was not sure how much time she spend to reach her actual location, the chains and steps walking at a stone structure were what make her continue, she could feel than she was close to end this dark nightmare, her body start to get heavy for all the energy spend in climb, with her tired fingers she take the next vine and suddenly the small creature cum inside her, making her orgasm as the strange liquid filled directly her womb, this take her for surprise and she fall not before she heard a metal sound over her. With her arched body she squirm and remain resting over the vines close her in the bottom, she know than maybe the trap door was over her, far away of what her tired and aroused body could reach, all this game looks to be against her and even her body betray her in her attempts to escape, she don't have other choice than rest as the woman get close and the creature at her honeyhole start to build her next orgasm.

So close... i was sure than you will be able to reach the end of that passage like in the first time. But, if you don't reach the end then i will be unable to say you if it is the correct path or if you should choice other.

Anyway, lets go for the next punishment: a creature in your cute rear cheeks, an egg or make you cum three times. Sorry but you can only choice one
It looks like Nael will don't have

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She was beyond frustrated now, her anger overriding the pleasure now that she had finally climaxed out of that maddening state...she had a bit of time now, and was going to make this woman burn alive on her return trip for wasting her time. She then steeled herself for a moment...it was time for those skills from the past to come into play.

"In my rear entrance, if you'd please..."
She noted, obviously taking a stab at the female here. She then attempted something stupid, going back the same way once more. If anything, she would show this thing the strength of her resolve to finish this trial and get the hell out of here. That was it...once this sadist had inserted the next vile toy, she would be right up the same path once more...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I was not expecting than you want to be penetrated instead of receive some spanks, its not one of the options but i will accept it as you said please. Nael is placed at her knees and hands, soon a strange slime tentacle creature is placed on her read and slowly get fused with the one in her honeyhole, making her feel both as a odd underwear. The pressure increase behind her and then a strange object start to caress her rear hole, caressing and pressing at her until a not so big tentacle get inside, it was painfull and it looks than Nael could get used at it, until she feel a pinch on her inside and then other in her g spot, all this happening before she restart her chalengue.

With only her will and fury, Nael climb with her exausted body, this time the vines dont bother her, but this was not more easy with the new creature inside her. Just at the middle of the road something looks to be happening at her body, the pain is turning into a strange feeling as the two parasites do the same all the time, there is not way than she love this but even against her will she just is getting aroused like the last time.

Tired and exausted she use all her will to give the next step. She started to feel drowzee and then her leg miss her step making her fall a foot before a vine grab her left hand.

Why do you tried to do this without rest? Just use your head instead your will, looking you fail is starting to be so boring Nael remain struck and could continue or rest, of course than in this way she must admit than the woman help was needed to end this sick game.

Last edited:

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

she was getting sick of this. She was getting very tired, and very, very upset. Turned on, too, but nonetheless very upset. She hadn't yet tried to simply oblige the thing just yet, for reasons of her own personal pride, but even still...was it worth a shot if it meant she could leave? most likely...

"Then fine...a little help here, please?" she asked, taking a moment to rest herself and gather a little more focus...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

It was not so hard, right? The echoes of the woman voice reach to Nael as the tentacles wrap her body turning into maybe a pod, her arms are tied and place her over her back, as her legs are spread in a knee position, like if she were in a cradle as she wear this living lower underwear than continue using her without stop I will let you rest for a while. Try to relax The woman said before tendrils like hands start touch the swordswoman body, , her head is son caressed and the tentacles pet her at her head and back like if she were a little kitten, in some way she was touched in every single inch of her body, even her ears were playfully moved and softly pressed. Many of the huge tentacles like hands looks to have the strength of break her bones as if they were toothpicks, but instead they have her firmly secured without harm her. She was like a little creature in the hands of a evil girl, no doubt this felling mixed with her feelings and arousement make her rest to feel longer and useless.

Once the two creatures continue stroking her insides, Nael could feel her body turn in fire once again, her attempts to endure it aren't helping her and after many torture minutes she cum at the embrace of all this tendrils, after a little moment to recover her breath, they let her return to the wall where she was before fall, this was completely wrong with her honor, she could feel than this woman just tried to use her to have some fun before let her free, she cant even said than she was able to escape with her own hands.

The path was more easy now than she have energy on her rested hands, the pleasure in her lower holes continue but she was more used to them. Finally her heat hit a metal object and at the instant she can see light coming from over the hole, with a last effort she open the trap door and get out completely filled with a transparent liquid and after cum a last time inside her the two little creatures are removed for the vines. One of them throw her backpack some away of her and wave to her as the mistress giggle in the bottom Once they end with you we will meet again She said before close the door.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She had to admit, those few seconds were magical. She felt every inch of her body being touched over and over again...with a well practiced hand...it was obvious this female was a professional. It was to the point at which Nael even let a few into her mouth, softly suckling on whatever came in as she came quite hard onto them. She might consider coming back here, given a few conditions...

And with that, she was well rested and off, officially making it this time, up and out of that hellish trap door. She had even received her backpack and weapon back. she didn't like that female very much, but she respected her more for keeping her word...

"Before I go...What's your name? And perhaps you would want to come with since you're so bored?" she asked back down as the two creatures released her. Part of her wanted to see what this female looked like.