What's new

Nael Petrova (masquerade zero)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Nael Petrova (masquerade zero)

Nael stay there for a time, she could see than the persons on the others jails were resting or training in different ways, not many of them looks to try to escape, the minority were just 3 or 5 girls among all the place, they were in distant places looking around for a chance, Nael have a time to try something until the next guard come.

After a while she heard some nude steps and then the red girl skin appear again. comport yourself and nothing bad will happen She said starting to open the door, she looks to have some small keys who could be to free her from the shackles, she get slowly close Nael, once the girl opened the door. If nothing happen Nael could move her hands again and try her next move.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

she noticed the red-skinned girl was back...with keys. was she brave, or just that stupid? She tensed up covertly, ready for action while appearing normal. she said nothing and gritted her teeth...as soon as she was let out of the restraints, she would send her fist careening toward the devil's face without remorse nor mercy

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The red skinned guard opened the door, she was sligthy dressed, without an armor or visible weapon, the keys were resting at a side on her belt before take them to open the door, she looks to still have a constant fear from get close this brute human. Nael attempts to hide aren't noticed by her so slowly she get close once she get inside the jail were Nael rest with her hands still secured behind her back by a pair of shackles.

Just when the red skinned woman tried to lift her to maybe take her to other place, Nael hit the woman with her shoulder and a pair of kicks. The surprised captor fall on the floor groaning and caressing her body, this will don't make her fall unconscious and the silver haired girl must try something fast or she will be in problems.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She briefly celebrated as her attacks connected, her next move being to secure the girl as being KO'ed. She would then send her foot into the girl's face and stomach to knock her out or at least break something. She was still so incredibly upset with this female that she didn't mind inflicting a little extra. her next move would be to take whatever this female was wearing, noting that she was still in the nude...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Nael crit fail
girl hit
Nael hit
Girl grapple Nael

The malice in her attacks soon cause a letal mistake on the chained girl, her attempt to secure the girl was ineffective and instead she was sended to the floor by the wounded red skinned girl, maybe Nael would had tried to free her hands instead try to unnesesary wound her foe. Soon Nael was grappled as some of her hits conect the already wounded women. Your mistress is not here now to defend you, i will make you pay for all, bitch. The woman said completely tired of how this unknown mad girl, she placed a more potent grapple on Nael even when she looks to be really tired after all these unexpected hits.

Nael 3/5 -4 shackles, submision hold
Red skin 2/5 really close to fall uncouncious

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She didn't honestly care about her own safety, forgetting to remove the shackles. she then got an idea as she was taken to the ground...to reverse the hold on the red-skinned girl due to her near-incapacitated state...and...assist with her breathing issues, using her cuffs and chain link as an improvised garrote wire...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Nael hit
RS fail
Nael fail
RS hit
Nael fail
RS fail

The conflict continue with a contundent shackle hit on the red skined head, however this continue grappling the elf even when she was already close to pass out, her weak body was unable to completely end to submit the human and this for some reason start to feel a strange funny feeling as her body is restrained by this lesser demon

Nael 2/5 1 ap -4 shackles, submision hold
Red skin 1/5 even more close to fall uncouncious

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She continued to keep a very, very strong hold on this female. if she was KO'ed, she would stop, of course. she had some questions...

"Give in...Just Give in......"she spat at the female

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Nael fail
RS hit
Nael fail
RS fail
Nael hit

Both girls continue struggling on the floor, Nael's hands were completely secured on her back, unable to move her hands anymore, she just continue using her legs and head, making than being completely secured by the Red skinned girl an impossible task, with a lucky strike using she connect with the lesser demongirl head and this just fall unconscious on the floor.

Exhausted and still with her hands secured after the fight, Nael is unable to reach the lock of her shackles, no doubt about the good job than the red skinned woman made to secure her hands. Even when she cant free herself, she have the keys and she could try to waste more time here trying to get her hands free and maybe get caught or try to run away and find a safe place where she can free herself.

Nael got some keys, she can take them but the lock is a little away of her reach. Nael could try to take a time to free herself but there is a chance than someone had heard their fight and could find a weak nude human close a uncouncious demon girl

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

finally getting her revenge on the female, she was able to think for a moment. she then would take time to free herself, and then also rob the female of her clothing. If time allowed, she would perhaps shackle the demon girl as well, leaving her there to hopefully be misconstrued as a slave. For now, she was going to go ahead and leave this place as her overall plan of action after this...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Without recover herself, Nael take all the time needed to free herself, it was a really painful job trying to reach the lock, with a temporal wound on her hands she reach the lock and then free herself from the shackles, then she undress the guard and dress herself, they have nearly the same size so Nael will not have problems in the future, she was close to put the shackles on the woman when notice a green shape body resting on a wall outside in the corridor, the humanoid figure wave to her and soon Nael notice than her glasses were on the floor after the intense battle. Once she place them on her she easily identify Bianche as the spectator who looks to had been looking the fight for a long time. She stay resting until the silver haired girl get out of the jail, it looks than the strange tentacle girl was waiting to see the human next move.

Nael can see a corridor at her left and two at her right, there are many occupied jails and torches, her weapon and belonging should be in one of the rooms than are close the exit of this arena prison.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She continued onward, after dressing herself. She had no kind words for Bianche right now, for offering no help during the fight. In the meantime, she needed to find her belongings...

"You wouldn't happen to know where they put my things, would you?"she asked, cleaning off her glasses. sometimes her own strength surprised her a little, when she got worked up...either that, or that female was just a floozy for some larger entity. she didn't want to know either way...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Bianche sigh, she turn to both sides and then point to the left path. It was really a good fight... maybe you should stay here and train some unarmed tactics or sword skills The woman said as they walk for a way, they can see some slaves resting or eating their food on the floor, of course than in the best jails there were some really though looking girls from many species, they don't look to be trying to escape and only practice with some old weapons, in some jails there were at least 10 girls in a small place, even they looks to be peacefully passing their time, some kissing each other as others train in groups.

After a pair of minutes the two spot an half opened room, there is a woman resting her face over a table, her purple hair and blue skin make her soon look different of a human, her neck have a collar and her limbs shackles, but only a long chain tied at her collar to maybe restrain her, the room have some bookstores and a closet, as also a huge metallic chest, at the woman side over the table rest an empty bowl and a book. Nael notice another door behind this girl.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"There's a fine idea..." noted the girl

"But how would I go about training while i'm here?" she asked next, "Does anyone give lessons? and next of all....If you could find me a katana or Nodachi...I'm more skilled with those than anything else..."

She then noted the girl near the door, deciding not to go near her quite yet...she figured, why not stay for a moment, and train up a little?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Normally a promising student have free lessons once she show her skills to a swordmaster, but even then she must pass time with that teacher in order to show her true intentions. Bianche take a time to remember a good master than could accept to teach her skills to Nael. The persons in this area have a peaceful live until they are needed for their masters... i dunno if here remain anyone than i know from my last vacations. Bianche start to return to where they come, she take Nael hand and make her follow her, they walk around as she look every jail for a while, it take too much time until she get in front of a simple jail. a woman rest on the floor covered with a old mantle, her hair is black and she have a pair of strange objects at the side of her head, all the jail is filled with dust except at the place were she rest. I guess than she is fine, but maybe we should give her a time until she wake up, we could get inside and rest there if you want.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

she listened carefully, and noted what her companion had said...she didn't feel like sleeping...she too often woke up here in places she didn't want to be at. but it appeared that it was the only way to make time pass here...

"Fine...but wake me up if something goes wrong, if you'd please." she noted, deciding to take a rest

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The small rest soon was interrupted, Nael could feel her body completely secure and unable to move, she opened her eyes and enter in panic, her mouth then get muffed and she could feel something huging her and pressing two orbs at her back, Nael can feel at least three arms pairs pressing her body and then she feel a sweet warm breath at her right heard and then something give her a soft bite. Quickly Nael turn her head to spot a smiling Bianche pressing her nude luscious body against her back shh... she just wake up, don't talk so loud and maintain your distance until she allow you to get closer.

At the instant the tentacle girl get up and free the human before walk toward the door, she use her tendrils and open the lock. Greetings, it has been ages from the last time than we meet, said the black hair girl as she remain resting on the floor. What business bring you here Bianche?

The plant girl frown by being notice so easily, of course than she dont tried to be stealthy this time, but she suppose than she will try it the next time. Oh nothing important. I just meet a poor girl who fall at my house and now we are having some fun walking around, are you still teaching? she looks to love to use swords and you could teach her some techniques and special moves, if you still give lessons, of course.

The woman just remain resting and then cover her head. Im not in mood to train a unskilled girl, but i could change of opinion if she talk with me. I want to heard her story and why she really want to get stronger.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

waking up, she nodded, not entirely opposed to her companion's position...she would ask what had transpired during her sleep at a later time.

"Are you so up on your high horse? Everyone here fights for one reason only; just to be bodyguards and protect their principal...it's not some wide open world...therefore, my reason is like everyone else's....to protect my principal." she noted, standing to talk to the female that appeared. she hated the cliche' 'ancient master' mindset, finding it even more pointless here. she simply didn't have time right now.

"As for my story. I'm here, and i'm kicking ass...that's about it." were the next words out of her mouth,"now...question for you...got a katana, perhaps? a nodachi? something sharper than this crap you have as commonwear here...I desire something that is designed to make art of the flesh...not some blunt beating stick."

It was slightly obvious that she was a little cranky from having freshly woken up...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A soft giggle start to come from bellow the mantle and then the black haired girl just said. Your heart is so pure as the snow and your cause is honorable and justified. Ok you pass, just because you make me laugh Brianche muffed her own mouth with her hand and then continue. That one was a really good one, anyway what do you suppose than could work for her?

If she is trying to defeat anything at her path maybe she should try stealth attacks and deadly poison stabs, they are easy to lean and she dont have too much time to spend here. The woman said still resting at the floor, but then slowly get up weakly and move to a deep dark wall where a box rest filled with dust. A nodachi? i will give you a katana once you learn some tactics, also its not use to be killing people if you dont understand why they are doing this, maybe you should train some days and try upstairs, there you can kill what have all this people here.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She noted the female's reaction and settled a little, nodding at what she said.

"Well perhaps we need to just get started. I'm not one for stealth. I don't value that very much..."

She then began to walk about impatiently, ready to move on to something new already...

"What's your name, by the way?"