What's new

Nael Petrova (masquerade zero)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Nael Petrova (masquerade zero)

There was a little silent moment before Nael receive the answer. Do you want me at your side?... of course than im bored like hell here, but i cant just leave this place alone for a long time. These slaves need to be feeded and impregnated The woman looks to still think for a while and then sigh. Very well, like additional gift i will make a small part of myself go with you for a time

From the trap door a heavy tentacle mass of tendrils get out at the form of a potent stream. the recoil and wrap in a nasty performance, some making inhuman sounds until the shape of a tall woman is created, slowly a slime mass surround them until suddenly hair start to sprout, a purple dark large hair hide the back of the creature who slowly start to form a human female face, first making a skull, then the muscles, the eyes, mouth and the rest. The creepy moment subdue when the body slowly change into a luscious gorgeous green body with a soft skin and a pair of red eyes being covered by one of her new hands.

Looks like nothing has changed from my last visit. Four large tendrils sprout from her and shoot loads of slime turning off every torch and making them get invaded by a soft darkness Much better, i still need to protect my new eyes.

The woman walk completely separated from the trap door and get in front of the swordswoman girl. Nael have to look up to see her face as the woman have at least a feet more height than her. Bianche, nice to see you, mortal. Don't think than i will fight for you, just think than this copy is a guide

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She liked what she saw as the female entity now known as Bianche formed herself, and proceeded to immediately douse some of the light. However, she could still see a little bit, just enough, anyways. Perhaps she would change this female's mind over time...provided she was entertaining. Either way, she would then continue on with her new companion further down the hallway where she had been so rudely interrupted...

"A guide is all I need, either way. If you want to remain bored and simply stay out of the fight, you're welcome to do so...either way, I think after we're done here, I might just come back to stay a while." she replied to the pessimistic being in earnest as she walked onward.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

You cant just wait than i bite the hands than had feed me for a long part of my live. The woman said as Nael take her backpack and weapon. If you dont want anything then i suppose than we could continue walking without a real objetive The woman said trying to know what this possible future slave is trying to find in this dangerous dungeon.

Nael walk deeper leaving behind the stairs and the metal door, she can see something failing from the ceiling slowly falling over a nude chained girl on the floor. the poor girl looks to be very calmed and blushed, her whole body is now drenched with the substance and even her mouth is filled with this blue substance. Bianche looks to dont be amazed, she just continue walking until something fun happen.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She was just about to ask her questions when she jumped out of her skin, seeing some nude and chained female fall from the cieling. What exactly were these people into here?! she simply made sure the girl was alright before speaking.

"Good God! Are you alright? who did this?!" she asked, attempting to clear away some of the strange blue fluid so that the girl could talk. something told her she didn't want to know what had made this...for she had had more than enough tentacles for now.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Just when Nael tried to clean the woman mouth, the slime move and get inside the chained woman mouth until the girl get forced to drink it. I'm fine... please just let me rest a little until i can move again... also please don't touch the slime... it have healing properties. The swordswoman can see how the woman have her eyes completely gazed, her voice was soo calmed and out of feelings, but even then she can see more slime drops falling close them. Meanwhile Branche rest in a wall, waiting for Nael to continue walking and heard what she is looking for.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

she noticed that somehow, this slime was alive...and she really didn't want to deal with that right now...it seemed icky...but if it was healing her, at least she wasn't being actively hurt or abused...and so she motioned for Bianche to follow her onward, leaving the girl behind...

"Eugh...that looked nasty...what was that stuff anyways?" asked Nael to Bianche as they continued onward...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Bianche walk a moment after heard the answer, she made a little smile and turn her sight to Nael Her mistress. Its interesting to see old friends but exactly what are you looking, girl? We could spend days looking around if you dont say me why are you here in first place The tentacle humanoid continue walking until an intersection, Nael could heard moans coming from three different paths and Bianche strech her beautifull body as she wait for the answer.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"I'm just here to explore...and I'm going to free the girls that have been brought here outside of their own free will. I know what that's like. The ones that came here by choice, I don't care about. That, and you and your associates are an interesting lot..." she replied after a moment of deliberation. she then came across another split pathway. she briefly mulled over her options, and decided to take the far left one, hoping in the back of her mind that there was at least something human down this one...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Oh, you want just free them... i prefer the exploring goal than a vain attempt to be a savior without know what exactly is happening Brianche said as she follow the swordswoman and soon they walk for another corridor, this one filled with strange symbols on the walls and very clean, there they find a door half opened with some strange numbers over the door with a red color. Inside must be at least 3 or more girls moaning and groaning as a paper sound is softly heard.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Well. for right now, the exploration goal is the best option till I find out what's going on" she replied in a very matter-of-fact manner. as they entered the new room, she seemed a little puzzled as to what exactly it contained (other than girls being pleasured.) She had to admit she wanted to know if anyone here would be willing to go for a "Dominate me for just a little bit and let me keep going" sort of thing...as all of these moans were getting to her.

"What's this place?" She asked Bianche as she opened the new door, where the moans came from

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Sigh"...Is just a training chamber, the masters place here their slaves to teach them some skills and also see which work is better for each of them. Start to answer bianche as slowly Nael open the door to reveal a huge room iluminated with a soft light from some candles, at the walls were some girls being trained by a woman using a whip, she looks to be very focused on her work and only dress a two piece underwear as her red skin and short blue hair shine thanks to the light.

At other corner there are 4 girls over some wooden horses each of them blindfolded, finally three girls rest at other side all drenched in cum. All these events looks to be common here as a person in a next door is reading a book, she wears a purple mantle and have long ears like elf as her forehead have a small horn.

I could act as your mistress and let you choice what you want to experiment for a time, you have my word than nothing bad really will happen

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She was immediately driven to a blush as she noted the females in the room and their predicament...however...she noticed the woman with the whip and immediately had a horrific flashback to her past life. she could still feel that harsh woman's voice in her head...and with that, her personality seemed to shift, as she pointed her blade to the woman with the whip.

"You...let those girls go." she declared to this female. she was adamant once more, her resolve coming back near-instantly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Surprised the red skinned girl turned to see a nude Nael pointing with her blade. Blanche turn her eyes to a side and just wait what will happen now, at least the new monstersgirls dont know her face. After blink a pair of times the girl just shake her head slighty wondering to herself what is happening. What are you...? Some kind of slave warrior? Sorry... but i will lost my job if i free these slaves The woman looks to try to avoid any fight, but she is really scared of what will happen to her if she fail. Slowly she prepare her whip in an attempt to protect herself as the girls on the wall groan softly and try to turn to see in vain. Meanwhile the other woman continue reading some kind of book without be disturbed by all this sudden talk.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She then looked down briefly, and noticed she had forgotten to put her clothing back on...she nonetheless continued, making a slash for the woman's midsection. she was not going to let this one get away....not after wielding such a dreadful thing that she had come to hate.

"Better get serious..." she added, noting the female's rather unwilling attitude...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

nael hit
girl fail
nael hit
girl crit hit (grappled)

The woman make a little squeak as she see the nude warrior run toward them, it was really bizarre all this, what kind of master let this savage slave walking around this peaceful place. The girl groan in pain as she is unable to protect from the continuous slashes until tired she use her whip to give a potent hit to her, there was not pleasure in the hit and still Nael lose the balance for all the pain coming from her wounded skin, using this time the tied Nael armed hand with her whip making her fall on the floor Ouch... are you insane? exactly what happen with you? Just wait your turn or return to your master, hey you, the green girl! dont stay just looking and take her away of here. Bianche just sit on the floor and yawn without even waste her time to answer the poor crying slaver.

Nael 3/5 -1 grappled on the floor
girl 3/5

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She made a series of attacks, ignoring most of what was said...

"I just forgot to put clothes on, damn it!" she grunted, struggling to get free on the floor as she was held down. she then violently attempted to shake the girl off...she was still in attack mode for now, attacking this red-skinned female until she was quite finished...

"And I am no slave! I don't bow to anyone."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Nael fail
girl hit
nael fail
girl fail
nael hit
girl hit

Then just calm daown and go out of this place! The red skined girl said as she place a shakcle on one of the swordswoman hand but then Nael get free of this sumision hold and make her foe fall at a side, all this happened really fast and before Nael could try something more, the girl whip her hands and then wrap her whip on the swordswoman legs making her fall. After hit the floor there was not so much energy remaining on Nael and the scared girl looks to be a little more calmed as she know now than she have a chance of win.

Nael 1/5 -1 grappled on the floor
girl 2/5

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She grunted and struggled harder, running low on energy but still blinded with rage. she wasn't going to quit on this girl yet...

"I'm going to....I'm gonna..." she sputtered, still attempting to get out of this woman's rather firm grasp and attack her still...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her attempt was filled with a strong will, but without a clear way to get free she soon just get more pressed by the whip and this give time to the red skin girl to tie her even more until she easily take away her sword and chain her hand at her back. If you don't have a master then i have the right to break your mind by how you tried to kill me. No matter how much time that will take me. The woman looks to be calmed now and smiled once she manage to save her live, she even cant believe than she have now a personal slave but then Bianche touch her shoulder. You are right about than she don't have a master, but who said than she don't have a mistress?

That cant be true, why don't you stop her then? my boss would never allow than some pseudomistress let her wild slaves rampage around killing their servants.

Even when the woman looks to be confident after her victory, Bianche don't stop to cause her maintain her distance from the tentacle woman and even Nael. With a grind Bianche lift her hand and in the instant a torrent of tendrils were shoot against the worker restrain her body completely. You never were in a real danger, just people less than crap can remain quiet without save the live of a servant, even a monstergirl have the right to live no matter how bad or mindless they are at the moment. Said looking to Nael and then just slowly return her tendrils to form part of her hand. Personally, kill someone is just a waste of resources when you can create an army from a single girl Her tone is once again sarcastic and Nael was not sure if that was the true or she was just having some fun.

Take her to the battle training zone, she could break your shackles or eat her hands in order to kill you if you make her stay here. Was the last than Bianche said as she wait for the servant to take Nael to a close room used to place slaves and train them to be loyal slave warriors. Tired the silver haired woman is taken to a corridor where she could hear some some metal weapons hitting each other as some jails have monstergirls with collars having sex with others slaves. I will place you in a single jail until the owner decide how take care of you. The girl push her inside trying to don't have to see this human once again. Tired and alone, Nael see her small jail, she even have her hands secured behind her and at her side can see only a bed and a a dirty metallic pot.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

after feeling her body go limp from the defeat, she was only mumbling curse words as she was restrained, eventually coming to her senses within a strange cell-like room. Had she been put here by that woman? SHe had no idea...She simply heard something about someone else deciding her fate now...and so all there was to do now, was simmer down and wait a bit for someone to come along...