What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ nagiyahonpo ] なぎや本舗 Great Detective Meiko -The Case of Kidnap Mansion- 名探偵メイコ~少女監禁神隠し事件 監禁魔の館~ RE106740 RJ106740

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you get in the mansion of this game I can not figure it out everytime I get in front of the door I am fried. I can't seem to find a way to move the statues or that which shoot the laser and lightning.

<br>

STORY
--Missing.
Here one day and gone the next. That's what it means to disappear.
With few clues to go on, you've been called onto the case. You are great detective Meiko.
Loli in size, towering in genius, adult in maturity, you'll surely find the truth...

GAME
--A breakout escape from Kidnap Mansion.
Shed light on the mystery of young girl disappearances
by searching each room, evading traps and enemies
or fight for your life.
Your choices determine the outcome.
There are cases where if you cannot escape the game will end.

BLOG
--Read about the development of the game:

SITUATIONS
--R*pe and bondage (no blood or dismemberment)
--Enema and anal beads
--Foreign object insertion
etc.
11 situations, all with voiced content, all enjoyable in CG mode
Included in large enough resolution to use as wallpapers

STAFF
--CV: Phan Masaki
Script, production: Usushio
Art: Takami Nao
Coloring: Roudoc2
Graphics, pixel art: Taakun
With thanks to editors and contributors for script and contents (alterations

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 名探偵メイコ RJ106740 Game help

You have to press W/Q to switch through the options on the top right of your screen until you get the last one and then interact with the statues. If you break both of them then you will be able to go into the mansion.

IIRC the menu goes like this from left to right:
Look
Chat
Pick Up
Attack

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 名探偵メイコ RJ106740 Game help

You have to press W/Q to switch through the options on the top right of your screen until you get the last one and then interact with the statues. If you break both of them then you will be able to go into the mansion.

IIRC the menu goes like this from left to right:
Look
Chat
Pick Up
Attack
Thanks. that is what I was needing to know as the translation software was not translating them menus.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 名探偵メイコ RJ106740 Meiko Meitantei

I'm stuck at the place with the bathroom and plunger. To the south there are three switches that lead to the next room and I can't go by without pressing them. Is there a way around it?

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm stuck there also. This game is pretty hard lol.

derp01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Upon pressing the switch, you can use the look command while standing on the switch to bring up a menu for items you can try to use on the switch. Select the plunger to undo the gas. Keep in mind that you will need a candle and match for the next room and a wooden board for the room after that.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It won't even let me pick up the plunger for some reason.

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anybody have a guide for this game getting started? I got into the house and opened the door to the kitchen. Ended up giving up...just assumed the lack of being able to understand moonspeak was owning me.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Managed to complete the game without translation program or w/e.

As for after the kitchen.
Pretty sure there's a key in the fireplace, try interacting with it or the nearby painting

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in cell with mirror. Can't solve riddle with mirror :(

ETA: Solved

Last edited:

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any chance i can get a download link please?

EDIT
Or not, i mean it is only in trial stages.

Last edited:
OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Any chance i can get a download link please?

EDIT
Or not, i mean it is only in trial stages.
Download link is in my first post.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's a partial walkthrough.

1) Destroy both of the statues, then enter the house.
2) Pick up the key on the table. Investigate the fireplace and then pick up another key.
3) Go to the door on the top left to enter the kitchen. Pick up the match on the table. Save.
4) Exit the kitchen and go right to the corridor. Enter the first door on your left to the dining room. Pick up BOTH of the candles. Exit the room
5) Keep going right. Pick up another match. Enter the door.
6) Open your inventory and use the candles. Avoiding the switches on the floor, go north east to find a chest. Open it for a key, then go back outside of the room (south door).
7) Go all the way to the left to a room with a yellow bag on the table. Pick up the bag, then pick up the painting on the wall to uncover a switch. Attack the switch.
8) Go left now that the traps are disabled. Inside, pick up (before not to attack) the wooden plank. Go back to the dining hall.
9) Place the plank over the crack and open the door. Go through and get another key in the chest.
10) Go back to the dark room. Now you can open the door up north.
11) Don't stop here to investigate anything and keep moving (except to save). You need the light to navigate the next room.
12) Pick up the match on the ground. Avoiding the switches, go north until you see an old man. Talk to him.
13) Win the fight.
14) After the scene, pick the option that says rope escape technique (might be the last option).
15) Go south through the dark room again. Remember to avoid the switches.
16) Go back to the room where you first found the plank. The purple door should now be open. Go through it.
17) Head north. Pick up the match in the small room. Destroy the pots blocking the west door and enter it. Go SLOWLY.
18) Pick up the key and head back to the junction with the save portal.
19) Go south. Stand on the switch to see the door on the left open. You want to roll the stone over this switch.
20) After rolling the stone over the switch, ransack the chests and get the plank on the right. Go north to the room with the all the spikes. You should know the drill by now.
21) Place the planks over the cracks and pick up the painting, and then hit the switch.
22) Go west
23) Get the candle and the plunger.
24) Go through one of the switch. Avoid the gas for now and head south to the next room.
25) Drop the plank then go back north
26) Stand on one of the switches (doesn't matter which one, seems to be a bug) then use investigate. Choose the plunger.
27) Go south. There is a candle on the north east and match on the south west that you will want to pick up. Go through the east door.
28) Avoid the flames from the statues. Go east then south.
29) After the scene pick the second choice. A new detective girl will join you.
30) Go west and don't forget to pick up the key. Go through the door and head north.
31) You can now open the purple door to the north. There's a slime there that you can defeat if you want to. Otherwise just avoid it.
32) Go north and find a floating plank. Follow the river east for now. Keep going to find a flute, and then return to the plank.
33) This time go west and downwards to the other river path. Follow the path. You can ignore the hut if you want to. When you reach the lake, use the flute to open a staircase. Go down it.
34) After you take control of the old man, keep going through the maze to find and catch the girl. You will have to catch her twice.

My memory became a little fuzzy after that point, but it's relatively straightforward from then onwards. Here are some hints to get you through.
A) After the cutscene with the pink hair girl being dipped into water, talk to the well and then investigate it to save her.
B) In the room full of pots, instead of hiding behind the pots, go down south between the rocks to hide in the other room.
C) Minesweeper time! You cannot flag mines, but you can destroy the pots without mines.
D) In the room with the crystal orbs, you need to line the crystals up in threes, but you have to do it at the same time - i.e. if you line up two crystals without the third they will explode.
E) In the maze with the trolls when you are controlling the blue hair girl, open whatever chests you can to head east for a sword. Equip the sword to defeat the brown trolls, F) but avoid the purple ones at all costs. (You can ignore the room with a purple troll trapped behind some pots). When you are in the maze running away from the trolls as the pink hair girl, you need to collect all the swords (look for yellow spots on the mini map), after which you can attack the purple trolls.
G) In the 3D maze, the answer is 3352

For the final boss, you need to transfer the "silver spear" weapon from the newcomer to the pink hair girl and have her equip it. You can change character in the equipment screen by pressing Q or W.

Last edited:

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

On the 4th step, dont you mean go to the left to the room??
And pick up the bag like item?!?
Cuz I do that..and I get two stick like things...one in the kitchen and the other way to the right with the switch..

How do I use the candles?!?

Sirfudge

Reputation score

Anyone wanna help me with the mirror.... I know its hairpin, bars, and open but i don't know japanese.....