What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Google translation from the new update:
"Even so what Sukusho nothing-there is no update.
Like a little too stiff system of pregnancy.
As the current progress of about 30% of what?
Is a long long way."

Original:
"なにも更新がないのもなんなのでスクショでも。
妊娠システムはちょっと凝りすぎましたね。
現在の進捗状況としては30%くらいでしょうか?
まだまだ先は長いです。"

So yeah, seems like it's going to be at least until January for another update. Oh well, so long as he keeps going with it I don't mind waiting. Can't wait though! :)
yep, and we know that already

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Yup, roughly 6 months left till delivery...:rolleyes:

Reputation score

i hope there is an awesome birthing scene. also, i hope that the next level has tentacle preg

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

i hope there is an awesome birthing scene. also, i hope that the next level has tentacle preg
Bit hard to implement walking tentacles don't you think? Tentacles look best when you can't identify the source, but you can't really do that in a game like nano crisis.

Kaladith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

actually it could be possible. make the ground crack or shake before a tentacle sprouts from the ground to grab its unsuspecting victim!
or something like that. ;)

E

ecoISDP

Tentacle-worm parasites! They will lay eggs! Or aluraune tentacle-plant-lesbian sex with pregnancy and alurane babies ! Too bad it will never happen.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

After quite a bit of reading, digging and proxying, his last blog entry, I've found something I consider to be an easter egg: a screenshot!

Don't know if/how many of you guys have seen it, but I just realized it was there today. For some reason, it wouldn't display, even when I viewed the blog without google translate.

So, regarding it, aren't Kurokiri's eyes a bit unnerving?

E

ecoISDP

After quite a bit of reading, digging and proxying, his last blog entry, I've found something I consider to be an easter egg: a screenshot!

Don't know if/how many of you guys have seen it, but I just realized it was there today. For some reason, it wouldn't display, even when I viewed the blog without google translate.

So, regarding it, aren't Kurokiri's eyes a bit unnerving?
Oh god ! Her eyes, they're the eyes of a snake ! I can't fap to this!

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh god ! Her eyes, they're the eyes of a snake ! I can't fap to this!
If you won't, I will.

I was half-expecting the whole pregnancy deal to just be a pic slide. Quite the contrary...

Reputation score

I know I'm new here and this is a bit random, but the sunglasses actually do something on the 3rd stage. If you put them on everything gets a little darker and the dogs start to glow red.

I don't know for what purpose, but that's what it does.

Also, did anyone notice that in stage 3 the whole f12 then f11 thing does something different? Maybe it was just pressing f11, but the message was different and the blue bar wasn't replenishing when I was doing it wrong.

Something about endless sex mode. Weird. I'll test and report back if nobody knows anything about that.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm. Stage 2 had an evil doctor looking lady too, except in that screenshot she's getting raped by a doctor..Lesbian doctor sex? Oh god please yes!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I know I'm new here and this is a bit random, but the sunglasses actually do something on the 3rd stage. If you put them on everything gets a little darker and the dogs start to glow red.

I don't know for what purpose, but that's what it does.

Also, did anyone notice that in stage 3 the whole f12 then f11 thing does something different? Maybe it was just pressing f11, but the message was different and the blue bar wasn't replenishing when I was doing it wrong.

Something about endless sex mode. Weird. I'll test and report back if nobody knows anything about that.
Didn't know about the sunglasses but I would assume it doesn't actually do anything other than change the look. As for the endless sex, if you press that, when the dog jumps you...it's endless. The dog will not stop at all until you hit the button again to turn it off or break the hold.

Hm. Stage 2 had an evil doctor looking lady too, except in that screenshot she's getting raped by a doctor..Lesbian doctor sex? Oh god please yes!
It's not Lesbian, it is a birthing/abortion scene. We don't really know exactly what it is other than it has something to do with pregnancies.