What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

StationB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Any chance someone can link me to the latest version of this game, please?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Blog:

game dl.:

pass: nano

But this was explained about a million time in this topic if you would bother to read back a few pages.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

But this was explained about a million time in this topic if you would bother to read back a few pages.
True, but it's not in the first post, which was part of the reason for the role of librarian anyways. Lets face it, while it's all fine and good to say "read the damn thread", if the damn thread is this long, it's not really an appealing idea, especially with the tendency to go off topic and talk about pointless crap.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Exactly. It's not reasonable to expect people to read through all of a 10+ page thread just for one little link somewhere. A lot of threads, particularly the longer ones, consist of at most half the posts being related to the game the thread is supposed to be about, with the other half being random chatter and whatnot.

*resumes lurking*

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

That's why there is a "Search this thread" function, but i guess the art of lurking is being forgotten in this rotten age...

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

Latest blog post:

あけましておめでとうございます。
前年はスランプにも悩まされましたが、今年はスムーズに開発が進めばいいなと思います。
欲を言えば、今年中の完成を目指したいところですね。
次回作の妄想だけは、無駄に溜まっていく一方ですw
とはいえ、NanoCrisisの方も手を抜くつもりはなく、しっかり作っていく所存です。
今年も犬Factoryをよろしくお願いします。

Latest post via Google translate:

Happy New Year.
Was also suffering from a slump last year, this year I hope to have developed smoothly.
Speaking of desire, the aim was just completed this year.
Only his next obsession is a waste piled up while we w
However, NanoCrisis who never intended to cut corners too, is willing to make firm.
Factory this year thank you to the dogs.

Google translate actually did kind've good on that one.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope this means a new version soon.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I hope so too. It'd be nice if he added in some unblockable attacks that only affect the orgasm meter and mixed it with some other enemy that requires lots of power to fight off, since the game's a bit too easy once you get the right gear. I mean cmon, the dogs are a joke :(

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Finally!!!! Took me forever to figure out how to download newest version....
oh...... Hi everyone! I just signed up here. I hope i will be of some help one day.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Finally!!!! Took me forever to figure out how to download newest version....
oh...... Hi everyone! I just signed up here. I hope i will be of some help one day.
of course!

your gonna help me rape somebody <3 <3 <3
or just uhh..
shoo away some of the tentacles in the abyss..

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

*whimpers*
awww.. how awefully cute

*sudden loud pulse(something like cell upgrading in dbz)*
*sigh* im just gonna go relieve some pressure somewhere..

*goes back to abyss*
*heard from the rift to abyss - OY!, L-137 get your shiny ass over here.. and uh, bring those waffles*

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just started playin the game. Its fun... but its slow. lke come on. I know i when u lose u get fucked but that fuck scene is sooo drawn out. it gets boring, but its fun. But why must you empty 3 rounds of bullets to kill something. idk. but its fine, it makes the game harder. I wish that my leveling up journey has some profits.... cause it seems that those dogs are almost impossible to beat. Tried like 3 times and gave up for the day.

Last edited:

luei333

Reputation score

'Kay, I'm gonna say this here again, for posterity, you see:

Go into options (for me the button is q), go into Config, change "Tukami times" from "very many" to anything else. Play around to see which setting you like.

Now this game is much more fun! Yay!

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

'Kay, I'm gonna say this here again, for posterity, you see:

Go into options (for me the button is q), go into Config, change "Tukami times" from "very many" to anything else. Play around to see which setting you like.

Now this game is much more fun! Yay!
T-H-A-N-K.......Y-O-U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't know how much you helped

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

BWAHAHaHAHAH!!!! i BEAT THOSE DAMN DOGS. YOU CAN CALL ME MICHAEL VICK.

luei333

Reputation score

Actually I do :)
I had the same exact problem till I decided to fiddle with the options. It sucks that it starts out on that setting. Probably turns a lot of people away.

R

Ryka

The testers really make it hard for me to see the rest of the game. Does anyone have a save for the latest version?