Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

It's not during the mission it's after

lyzergnature

Reputation score

I'm starting to think Nanocrisis is about everything that is just gross. Zombies are cool, but zombie rape is.... ew. Maggot birth? Ew. Dog rape (ok I've heard of that no pr- ) then giving birth to a little demon child? EW! Seriously that's one hell of an ugly baby.

Kinda was hoping for more... I don't know less gross stuff! Seeing how things are going she's going to get raped by rats or cockroaches next.

And I think my dick just died.... I'm going to be impotent for a couple days.
Yes, like fapping to images of children will let you have a boner. Interest goes a long way for everyone dude

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, like fapping to images of children will let you have a boner. Interest goes a long way for everyone dude
Ew, you're right that's worse. So many gross things nobody thinks about in this world. What surprises me is the people who go out to learn this stuff, LIKE THIS!

Kinda would think the ocean would be a bit warmer because of this though.....

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Ew, you're right that's worse. So many gross things nobody thinks about in this world. What surprises me is the people who go out to learn this stuff, LIKE THIS!

Isn't that a whale SHARK?

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*shrugs* Looks like a whale to me. Even if it's not, pretty sure the stats are correct. And even if not, still pretty gross.

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm starting to think Nanocrisis is about everything that is just gross. Zombies are cool, but zombie rape is.... ew. Maggot birth? Ew. Dog rape (ok I've heard of that no pr- ) then giving birth to a little demon child? EW! Seriously that's one hell of an ugly baby.

Kinda was hoping for more... I don't know less gross stuff! Seeing how things are going she's going to get raped by rats or cockroaches next.
Man that would be cool, raped by other insects or rats, going inside her and mating there etc. :D

But yeah, this is what it's all about; people have different fetishes is all. I don't get futa, loli, guro or scat. At all. But I totally get monster fucking etc. It's not about gross, it's about something completely inhumane giving the woman pleasure the likes of which would be impossible by a man. It's about combining horror with sexual pleasure, the intrigue of the unknown.

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think you may have just solved global warming.

But on the subject of the next Nanocrisis monster... I'm crossing my fingers for good old-fashioned Tentacles. :cool:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

News is false, image is not a blue whale, and no whale can even release anywhere close that amount of ejaculate in a single mating season, much less in a single ejaculation.

I mean, the title "ROFL.pix" should have already given it away.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

and thnx toxic for clarifing about the dog lvl matey

edit#1 also how many dogs do u need to kill

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Dunno if it will work everytime, but this is what I did. I ran to one side, against the invisible wall thing, and continually fired downward. I'd focus on the other side of the screen and turn around as soon as I saw a dog running in. Was a bit slow and repetitive, but I only got hit a few times and I managed to get all 50 kills.

ForteNeo

Reputation score

Hey there, I've been lurking on here from time to time during the last month. I played this last night, and I believe I downloaded the latest version, but would you confirm for me that there is only three stages and one bonus stage right now? And what is that dog impregnation thing? I don't know what you're talking about.

This game is fucking brilliant by the way. Needs to be said, again, I'm sure.

Hen_Tie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ouch that many i'm fucked before i get to 20 litteraly fucked and armour goes bye bye in like one fucking
1) Grab a shotgun
2) Run to middle of field
3) Crouch, and Shoot
4) Press left and right button repetitively with around 1-2 seconds interval in between
5) ???
6) PROFIT!

I believe this was mentioned somewhere earlier in the thread. Just keep shooting both sides without leaving one side 'un-shot' for even a few seconds so that the dogs wont be able to appear out of nowhere and hit you.

@ForteNeo Yes I believe that would be it, and the dog impregnation thingy refers to when Reika gets pregnant after being fucked by a dog in stage 3. You then have to visit the clinic and do a pregnancy test and... TA-DA! Have fun!

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

shotgun is never a good weapon

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Said it once, I'll say it again.

Grab power armor and power gun.
Run forward to the middle area of the field.
Duck.
Press the "look behind" button.
Hold down fire.
When you see a dog coming from behind...shoot in that direction.

Holding the look behind button will keep your back covered so long as you are even somewhat quick on the switch. You will have to move every once and a while since the dogs only patrol a small area unless they see you.

With this you should get to 50 with little trouble.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Who the fuck cares?
Look at his shlong man, either way that's alot of jizz he lets go.

And this is exactly why I haven't swam in the sea for yeaaarrrsss.

I'd take a swimming pool over that any day, at least a dude's jizz doesn't spoil the entire pool, and the chlorine at least makes it slightly cleaner.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

You're kidding, right?

Clorine only covers the taste and kills the bacteria, won't save you from drinking loads of piss and other bodily fluids, that takes carbon filtering...

Besides, if you drink sea water, a whale's jizz is the last thing you have to worry about.

Ryejahdin

Reputation score

*sigh* just go here;

let's quote a bit;

(")To sum up:

1. Blue whales can't possibly ejaculate 400 gallons of sperm (the capacity of an average-sized hot tub) — not even close.

2. The animal in the photo probably isn't a blue whale, nor the circled appendage its penis.

3. There are good reasons to avoid making a habit of drinking sea water but sperm spillover isn't one of them.

4. Which is more than can be said for hot tub water. (")

Alright??

Alright, let's end this little discussion and get back on topic
*resumes checking back and forth between the NC main-page and here, to see if there are any updates*