What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

New update on the new game!

He posted a version that now has the heroines attack motion and said that the first enemy will be something resembling the tester from nanocrisis (the stage 2 enemy).

Pass: inui

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

Getting more and more interesting. The physics have shown a massive improvement since NC. I like the dash feature (Press A to use it) too.

This could well turn out to be the H-game everybody is looking for. You know, if he finishes it.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats a big "IF"!!! So far the guy doesn't have a very shining track record.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yea, this guy needs to learn some dedication...... <_< >_>

Last edited:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

this developer is one hell of a troll. always building up desire and hope in some pervert guys just to crush them into the ground.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Bah, it's not like he's being paid for making these games; I'm happy with whatever he does, it's pretty good quality even if it isn't finished.

Hence, I eagerly await the next update :)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bah, it's not like he's being paid for making these games; I'm happy with whatever he does, it's pretty good quality even if it isn't finished.
I also have to agree with that point. Not many people make the quality he does. And maybe now that he figured most of the scripts out he will not drop the project. Beside he said that this was what he wanted to make from the beginning. So lets sit back and watch. Its already a month maybe he will cough up the first update soon.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hence, I eagerly await the next update :)
I was under the impression that he was going to put the final version up for sale?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It doesn't make you ungrateful to be upset with someone's inability to do something they said they'd do even if they never actually had to do so. So it doesn't matter whether or not people aren't getting paid, it doesn't make their loss of character more noble or something.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Talking about update there is a new update on hes blog. :p And pretty big one 11,8 mb.

Now you can attack too and double jump. Actually its a very great base game.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is the password really "inui"? I'm putting that in and it's not letting me download. Any special characters?

Edit: Okay never mind, the download suddenly decided to behave. Now I just have to figure a way around the "Error: cannot read the game file." thing when I try to run it...

Last edited:

poop_puddle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the password really "inui"? I'm putting that in and it's not letting me download. Any special characters?

Edit: Okay never mind, the download suddenly decided to behave. Now I just have to figure a way around the "Error: cannot read the game file." thing when I try to run it...
Answer to your Edit:
Change the folder name and exe file name to 'inui'
If this doesn't work then your computer sucks

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The download problem can be summed up with three word: "over crowded lines".

The only thing you can do if that happens is to try again and again until it let you dl it.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Currious. Does seem like something nice could certainly be built off of this. The movement speeds are a little hyperactive at the moment perhaps, unless this is intended to play like a RoR game at the pace of a Sonic game. But we'll see. The zoom feature, whilst simple, should work nicely. Especially if he adds an auto zoom feature/option for whenever caught.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Looks pretty good....just hope the guy goes through with the game. Movement looks very fluid and polished other than the fact that she's super fast.

If you jump and press down and jump, she'll do a fast drop. If you press down and jump on the ground, she'll dash backwards. Both moves are 2 or 3x as fast as regular movement.

perfectlydunce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just picked this up today. Looks pretty damn good. I can hardly wait until he puts some enemies into the game. The fact that he must do all the animations himself frame by frame means updates are going to take a long time.

Trust me, I've tried making games on my own and it's a massive drain. It seems to drag on forever, and it doesn't take too long before you're wanting to just scrap what you're working on and move on to something else, or to try and make a "better" version.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hush... He's already done that... Ever hear of NanoCrisis?

(Hint: the threads Name is NanoCrisis...)

He may be listening... Now don't give him any bad ideas...

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are there any new updates? Last week everyone was raging about how the guy abandoned the project and moved to something else, and I am too fuzzy to search 20 more pages on a Friday night.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Honestly?

Look at the post above mine, and above that and keep going...

Are there any- now don't look away keep going!

Are there any clues in the above posts that state theres been an update?