What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Honestly?

Look at the post above mine, and above that and keep going...

Are there any- now don't look away keep going!

Are there any clues in the above posts that state theres been an update?
Dropped status updates, do they count as updates?

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just get the rss from his blog and you don't ever need to wonder if there is anything new or not.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually remember there being a previous version with the testers, but all they did was beat on you until you couldn't get up again.

I think when he added the zombies was when the H-content was brought in.

poop_puddle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently he posted an update on his progress today, but still no link.
Google Translate:

Config system and skill system was completed.
It is roughly the same configuration as before.
"Your PC spec" item is there, so I will work with alpha channels and very high resolutions, I eat quite a memory. (200MB at this stage).
You can place several types of enemies in one stage will be a considerable amount of memory used.
So, by this item to Low enemies in one stage and then to feel one, I think to curb the memory usage.
The high-resolution still does not change that, PC's still decent (especially memory) that might not play tough.

Following is a skill, and command skills in this work, there are two kinds of skills which had been set fire by pressing the skill button in advance.
Even though the commands and skills, not rated as difficult as the gate is expected to be about as easy to push buttons and simultaneous attack button below.

So we have to answer questions in the comments of the previous main.

> Number of disadvantages like the previous sexual attacks (users like me will benefit w) Toka what I have?

Set the parameters and hidden horny at this time. So that it becomes easier to feel horny and easier living.
A higher ecstasy also become difficult to recover energy, energy gauge (blue) stamina and less likely to recover (gauge green. Need to exercising and dash skill), etc. makes it difficult to recover, there are disadvantages in a game.

> What kind do I use when masturbation?

For it is still in my thought.
And fires events when the rise time masturbation horny, masturbation fly aphrodisiac sucking gas, and to write out the eggs, we think that at that time.

Also, thank you for thinking the title plan.
For the title still undecided, so is something you appreciate if you could comment.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

God I love google translations...they make it all sound so humorous haha.

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i can see it is new refreshing somebody would be able to get a link?

poop_puddle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i can see it is new refreshing somebody would be able to get a link?
Well his last two posts were updates BUT the creator DID NOT post links.
However if you want the last one where only movements and attacks were present here it is:

danone25

Reputation score

Well his last two posts were updates BUT the creator DID NOT post links.
However if you want the last one where only movements and attacks were present here it is:
what a password?

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've tried the game out and currently I have only reached stage 3 and have unlocked one special level. I dont' know how to continue though, how do you unlock stage 4 and the other special levels?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You've already completed all that game has to offer. As of now, it's unfinished and will not be completed. Instead the developer is now focusing on a new game, which is the topic of recent discussion that you can browse over on this page, and the previous page.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't blame him for the mistake though... after all the thread's name is still Nanocrisis. Shouldn't it be renamed? Or the discussion could be moved to a new thread with whis one locked, perhaps?

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can't blame him for the mistake though... after all the thread's name is still Nanocrisis. Shouldn't it be renamed? Or the discussion could be moved to a new thread with whis one locked, perhaps?
noh. . not this again!
i don't want any of your dijon!. . no more!. . wait was it dijon or dejavu?

suros

Reputation score

Hey all, longtime lurker, but for once I have something actually useful to say.

To those out there who are having/had problems trying get any of this developer's games up and running, but have been getting errors like this...

for object KeyControlObject:

In script Key_chk:
Error in code at line 13:
global.b6 = global.Button[global.joypad_b6];
^
at position 25: Unknown variable Button or array index out of bounds

This is due to an accessory keyboard, such as the G13 keyboard, Nostromos, or whatever. Gamemaker, the engine used here, recognizes these as gamepads, but since none of these are actual gamepads, they don't have the expected "button 1," "button 2" "button 3" etc that Gamemaker looks for, so ends up giving an endless series of errors.

TLDR: Disable/unplug any Logitech keyboards or Nostromos, or put a real gamepad on higher priority.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

noh. . not this again!
i don't want any of your dijon!. . no more!. . wait was it dijon or dejavu?
Don't blame me, I have no connection to him.

Of course, if multiple people independently think it's a good idea then maybe... Nah! No one ever changes their mind over the internet!