What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Try playing the demo and get "Error: cannot read the game file" Any ideas?

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any indication as to when we can expect the next update? This looks like it could turn out really good if the creator just sticks with it.

Lithos

Reputation score

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but while aiming up, down, or crouching I can't fire the gun. But while standing normally or moving I still can. :confused:

xWellanx

Reputation score

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but while aiming up, down, or crouching I can't fire the gun. But while standing normally or moving I still can. :confused:
I'm pretty sure that's because your keyboard doesn't handle all those keys pressed at the same time... try assigning different keys or try a joypad...

Reputation score

The introduction of support for his next character.
Olga's like violet and NanoCrisis, worldview and a description of the enemy, their existence is to turn the story狂言回Shi.
Even erotic personnel "would have been a semi-natural character of the side should be" responsible for the situation and will Raimasu. (Some Yarrow) at least earthlings as you can see people are not. Now his non-earthlings in "People" will make many appearances. Ask The role of sub-human existence, such as if the fantasy goblin. However, at the stage of this work might be better Earthlings minority. Primarily to answer questions from the comments in the last. > Keep your hands do not have a sword because you hold back the hands of people with a sword, because it is overhanging the body of Aya's body Tester. > Conditions of masturbation and rape is essentially random. At low sensitivity, the more prone the tube. What the future will be implementing a hierarchical mode, where you might not come to work only a certain erotic technique. > Once you have burned something on the way I attack the enemy has violated its implementation is a bit harsh honesty. An effort to be technically. Later proposed the title Thanks. I still do not have little ones head spin, consider a little more. I will continue to recruit, something you have comments please.
does anyone know what this means? i found it on the Authers blog... i think he is saying that he is making a new update for Nanocrisis... but i could be (and probably am) wrong.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

He said something about making an assistant for the new game, something like Violet (the girl that kept popping up and talking with the heroine) was in NanoCrisis. Or, at least, that's what I make out of it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

assistant?

you mean like a "mission control" sort of person? thats the feeling i get from the partially translated junk that i got from google.

Goryokaku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Depends I can run the game with out applocale and with out setting my computer into Japanese mode. But because of the file path's being magic symbols and such there's a good chance of having issues with out Applocale.

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For some reason I can't download the file anymore. I've tried both passwords (aya and inui) and neither of them seem to work.

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

try to put them in different order probably just misplace one another

Goryokaku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the password is still inui.... I just checked... on his site there is a line above the down load link:

次回作エロあり体験版 パスワード:inui

That line is telling you the password.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry Lil confused here are these updates ppl mention for NanoCrise or a new game made buy the same guy. May I ask for home site or newest link

Caffeinated

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its a new game by the same author, no new topic has ever been made because it doesn't have a name yet. It gets mentioned occasionally but.... ;).

Site is the same,

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I checked his blog yesterday and he appears to have a name for it now..

According to the Google translation its "hounds of blade" but I'm assuming its really "hounds of the blade".

He also posted a few new pics of one of the new monsters but he didn't post a new demo or anything like that.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I checked his blog yesterday and he appears to have a name for it now..

According to the Google translation its "hounds of blade" but I'm assuming its really "hounds of the blade".

He also posted a few new pics of one of the new monsters but he didn't post a new demo or anything like that.
タイトル決定「Hound of Blade」
Title has been decided; "Hound of Blade"
As in, typed-in-English-in-the-Latin-Alphabet-and-definitely-not-Japanese "Hound of Blade".

Now, the author may not be exactly proficient in the English language, but that's what he wrote.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry to keep you waiting long.
現在、最初のステージが大体完成しました。 Currently, almost completed the first stage.
あとは導入部のストーリーパートや、セーブシステム、マップ画面の作成などがあります。 After the introductory part of the story or not, the save system, and creating a map screen.
これらを作り終わり、一応のゲームの形にしてからうpしますので、公開まではまだ時間がかかりそうです。 Making them late, because the game p colors in the form of prima facie, to the public is going to take some time.

また、タイトル案ありがとうございます。 In addition, the proposed title Thanks.
みなさんの意見も参考にさせていただき、タイトルは「Hound of Blade」に決まりました。 We also will be helpful in your opinion, the title is "Hound of Blade" was decided on.
日本語にすると「刃の猟犬」でしょうかね? When the Japanese "hounds tooth" What I?
ブログタイトルが「犬」であることと、賞金稼ぎ=猟犬的な意味から名前をつけました。 Blog title is "dog" and that, from naming the meaning bounty hunting =.
少々厨2臭いですが、そこらへんはキニシナーイ。 2 I smell a little kitchen, so strange is Kinishinai.
ゲームや物語は少し厨2なくらいが面白いんです。 And stories about the game is not interesting for two little kitchen.

では、いつまでもお待たせしているのも申し訳ないので、 So sorry I also have kept you waiting forever,
いままでに購入したPoserフィギュアの紹介などをしたいと思います。 I'd like to introduce the Poser figures such purchases ever.
ここで紹介したフィギュアはのちのちゲーム内でも登場させるつもりでいます。 Figures are presented here with the intention appeared to be in the game Nochinochi.
というか、そのために購入したフィギュアがほとんどです。 Or rather, most of the figures for their purchases.

最初に紹介するのは、Oskarsson氏のV4系フィギュアです。 The first to introduce is based V4's figures Oskarsson.

couple of new posts.
aparrantly the first area is almost done

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just a thought but is it not possible the name might actually be "Blade Hound"? That seems more sensible to me. Letter switch up is a common translation issue as far as I'm aware.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think i went to the wrong place i got a download for the site however when i play the only enemys i fight are "Testers" and I cant seem to progress at all.

Also I noticed alot of comment seem to refrence the use of a gun and the game (demo i think) only allows me to use a sword.

If their have been Nanocrise updates can i get a link to the most recent one I've tried reading past post but I keep getting lost. Sorry

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I think i went to the wrong place i got a download for the site however when i play the only enemys i fight are "Testers" and I cant seem to progress at all.

Also I noticed alot of comment seem to refrence the use of a gun and the game (demo i think) only allows me to use a sword.

If their have been Nanocrise updates can i get a link to the most recent one I've tried reading past post but I keep getting lost. Sorry
Click on the second link in the first post. Then click on the first link on the page that it goes to. That's the last version of the game that will most likely ever be made.

The game you downloaded with the sword and tester is a new game the guy is working on because he got bored, trashed Nanocrisis and decided to move to another work.