What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Maybe im incredibly dumb, but i cant find the last nanocrisis link on the web
Will anyone be so kind of uploading it to mediafire? or at least telling me where is it
Shit, i think i should check my eyes more often:confused:
Here you go:

NanoCrisis

★ NanoCrisis本体20110224版 << this

淫乱値(隠しパラメータ)実装、連続絶頂実装

Hawkey

Reputation score
NanoCrisis skin?

Hi there. Even though everyone is saying he dropped NanoCrisis, which for me, at least, was really nice and I was liking it a lot. It's a pitty he dropped it....I saw some kind of "skin" or something like that that was looking more for NanoCrisis than any other game. Does anyone know about that picture or anything? If so...could you give me a tip if I can download it or change her skin with something he did before? Thank you in advance!

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: NanoCrisis skin?

Hi there. Even though everyone is saying he dropped NanoCrisis, which for me, at least, was really nice and I was liking it a lot. It's a pitty he dropped it....I saw some kind of "skin" or something like that that was looking more for NanoCrisis than any other game. Does anyone know about that picture or anything? If so...could you give me a tip if I can download it or change her skin with something he did before? Thank you in advance!
If you look through the game files, I think you will stumble upon the player sprites. I haven't tried it myself, but if you replace those images with some other images, you should technically be changing the image of the player. That or making the game crash in a ball of fire each time you try to start it.

Either way, if you want to change the colors of her skin or something, I recommend you use photoshop or some other image editing software and play around with those sprites. If you want to change her clothing/body shape/whatever... it's too hard and usually not worth the effort. By the time you'll be done you'll be thinking you were better off making your own game.

EDIT: If you think you saw the main character, it can be that her model is used in some other game/way by somebody else. The base model he was using is a special 3d model you can buy for certain 3d posing/editing software packages.

Last edited:

Hawkey

Reputation score

Thank you Parjoala. I'll give it a try or try to find something like that or else leave it be. Thanks again!

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you Parjoala. I'll give it a try or try to find something like that or else leave it be. Thanks again!
if you have success I would like to know...as well as find out where the other skins are :p

wakazy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how many dogs do you have to kill to pass stage 3?

midnight144

Reputation score

Hey I'm having a problem with the game,
The game loads and shows the intro in Japanese, but then stops at this screen. Is there a button I press to make it go forward?

Attachments

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Z, X, C are the standard action keys for the game. If you have a game controller plugged in you may experience a conflict as I did, if so disconnect it.

midnight144

Reputation score

Z, X, C are the standard action keys for the game. If you have a game controller plugged in you may experience a conflict as I did, if so disconnect it.
Thank you for the reply, but unfortunately the keys don't work and the arrow keys don't move the bullet up or down.

switch123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do you have a controller or a joystick connected to your pc? if you do the controlls are probably redirected to the connected controller. So just make sure you dont have any sort of joystick connected and it should be fine with your keyboard.

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

between all the posts and updates, i am finding it hard to sift through all the chatter to find a save file...

does anyone have a recent save file for this game? (Nanocrsis, not Hound Blade)

seeing how the OP does not have any links (would be easier for that to be posted on there)

Also, its a shame that this project was abandoned... was really promising

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

between all the posts and updates, i am finding it hard to sift through all the chatter to find a save file...

does anyone have a recent save file for this game? (Nanocrsis, not Hound Blade)

seeing how the OP does not have any links (would be easier for that to be posted on there)

Also, its a shame that this project was abandoned... was really promising
Pretty sure the author asked not to post links anywhere else other than to his blog, that's why there's no other link here

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'd like to play since new game, but how can i go ahead on missions?
how co surpass stages? kill a lot of enemies?

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'd like to play since new game, but how can i go ahead on missions?
how co surpass stages? kill a lot of enemies?
ok sorry for double post, i found that u have to slain some enemies for complete the level but...i can't surpass level 3 and extra stage 1...can someone post a save file with the whole game?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there is no entire game

three levels, one extra stage. thats all that was created.

as you would well know if you actually read the thread.

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there is no entire game

three levels, one extra stage. thats all that was created.

as you would well know if you actually read the thread.
wow, i am so sorry if i didn't read every single post of 47 pages...
but this sarcastic response was so unnecessary since u told me what i did ask to you...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not to add fire to the flames, but im on page 507 on the first hentai game over rape thread... 47 pages isn't a lot.