What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

hotkuto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Read the thread. You'll find it a couple of pages back, before the whole discussion of it being abandoned.
You must be talking about this post at page 39 of this thread?

ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=241551&postcount=1150

I am pretty sure the link is dead unless im being stupid and clicking on the wrong thing.
If you were clicking the mediafire link from that post then you aren't stupid...

I suggest to you sedrick343 to try PMing Rin Umiko and ask if they still have a copy of the english translation lying around their drive.

Alternatively, I have a copy of that english translated version by Rin Umiko... tried playing it again and I noticed that the intro/ prologue part isn't translated but the scenes after that are.
(- ,-) docs.google.com/file/d/0B09PRfvknDKgcG8yREZWM3ItdEU/edit

Last edited:

BlueBlade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't mean to bug but would it be possible if you posted the translation? I'd greatly appreciate it =)

MasterLovesKitty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know there has to be a working link to the English patch for NanoCrisis. If anyone can post a working link, please let me know.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the last entire page is of people asking for translations.

i think its fair to say, if anybody still had one, then they would have shared it by now.

try pming the guy who MADE the translation instead.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Why the fuck do you even need a translation?The game is playable anyways.At least for me.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

ok so who is the translator then so as i can ask plz

hotkuto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the last entire page is of people asking for translations.

i think its fair to say, if anybody still had one, then they would have shared it by now.

try pming the guy who MADE the translation instead.
Or people could try to highlight my previous post because I posted a working DL for the translated version by Rin Umiko... it's just in camouflage colors... after the (- ,-) if you still can't find it...

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or people could try to highlight my previous post because I posted a working DL for the translated version by Rin Umiko... it's just in camouflage colors... after the (- ,-) if you still can't find it...
why would you do that?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some people like to watch the world burn. I doubt anyone goes around highlighting posts anymore..
This guy is a pro. I gotta remember to hide useful things in my posts.

On a side note, I still go back and play Nanocrisis occasionally. I like how it's more straight forward than the new game by the developer. It's more casual anyways with less menus to navigate. Now they're both at about the same point in gameplay and the new one seems to be having trouble... I wouldn't mind if he came back to Nanocrisis, I give it a very slight nod over the new one atm.

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This guy is a pro. I gotta remember to hide useful things in my posts.

On a side note, I still go back and play Nanocrisis occasionally. I like how it's more straight forward than the new game by the developer. It's more casual anyways with less menus to navigate. Now they're both at about the same point in gameplay and the new one seems to be having trouble... I wouldn't mind if he came back to Nanocrisis, I give it a very slight nod over the new one atm.
The thing that puts me off of Hounds Of The Blade is all that endless dialogue you have to read through in order to get to the H content. Which is one of the reasons I prefer Nano over Hounds.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry for Necro, but anyone got a complete save? And where can I get a voicepack?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It doesn't work anymore!!!!!!!!

first post by this poster, half a bold tag, eight exclamation marks and no indication as to what problem you are actually having.

this is a joke right? nobody actually posts that badly, right?

@the other guy,

use thread-search for voicepack, dont bother with saves, theres no gallery and only like 4 levels.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

first post by this poster, half a bold tag, eight exclamation marks and no indication as to what problem you are actually having.

this is a joke right? nobody actually posts that badly, right?
it's fucking repugnant, isn't it?

he will never understand why that was a bad post because he doesn't care enough.

he can drive a truck, buy a gun, and make new human beings. if he can't, he will soon be able to.

BUT HEY HE DESERVES AN EQUAL SHOT RIGHT?

Acha

Reputation score

It´s done, we have made the English Version of Nanocrisis:

98% translated (only the first Dialog and Warning screen are missing, because we can´t find the files).

When anyone have found them or an idea to fix this, then should he post it.

Thanks goes to parjoala and funrabamax for the Translation, i have only edited the Pictures ;)

I hope that we want translate every Update of the Game and now here are the Links:

[Unable to post links due to member status, this post can be found on page 22.]

When you have trouble with this Version, then post it and we will help you :)
Hi everyone. I noticed this game had a translation back during the quoted post. I tried the links but they don't work anymore. Does anyone have a link to the translation? Or even know the status of the translation?

Ricardo911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

your all in luck i have the translation here. only thing i apologies i cannot remember if it is the SS folder which holds the story translation i'm pretty sure it is i most definitely know the dialog folder is correct for the rape scene anyway if its incorrect ill keep looking through my game and post the correct folder

on the other hand does anybody know any info about nanocrisis being continued by someone either than inufactory id love to know any info would be great

P.S make a back up of the folders SS and Dialog in your games just in case they screw up mines fine but just to be careful

Attachments

Last edited: