What's new

ACT Loli Shota [ナップルミル] カボプリ2 -モモと汚ブタと孕みの魔石- | カボプリ2 -カリンと汚ブタと孕みの魔石- (RJ340338) (RJ340350)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DLsite links:

Description:
These are a set of 2D sidescrollers/platformers, much like the previous set of games by this circle. H content is accessed via being knocked down by enemies or losing to bosses, and the more the heroines are inseminated and their ecstasy meters grow, the more lewd poses you can unlock for them when you use their Down + W "attack".

There currently appears to be six levels and a bonus stage, with a gallery to see all animations for each stage as you clear them (go to the left from the starting area in your shop).

Story (keep in mind that I'm trying to piece this together through a machine translator, so I bet it's not 100% accurate):
RJ340338 focuses on a bakery owner who goes on a quest to find the missing princess (the pink slime) and earn money to rebuild her shop; the more fiery personality of the two heroines.
RJ340350 involves a restaurant owner going on a quest to find the missing queen (the purple slime); more gentle and maternal.

Controls:
Arrow Keys : Movement
Up Key : Jump
S Key : Attack
Down + S : Slide
Down + W: Masturbation/Invite H (unlocked by progressing the ecstasy meter far enough through being raped, then giving birth)
S + W : Special Attack (requires orange meter)
Up + W (hold): Teleport (return to hub)

Some Tags and Fetishes:
Rape, Impregnation, Birth, Paizuri/Titfuck, Lactation/Milking, Breastfeeding, Cross-Dressing, Shota*, Loli*

Miscellaneous:
ULMF thread for the previous set of games

* remember not to share download links for the games due to underaged content (unless you enjoy being banned)!

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I was able to find a copy of the orange hair edition on AS but haven't seen the black haired RJ340350 posted anywhere. And yeah gameplay is much more laggy than in the demo but it's still playable. Game isn't exactly difficult anyways. But not much different from the prequels - basically just cut and copy game with new characters & animations.

OP
Deleted member 194301

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was able to find a copy of the orange hair edition on AS but haven't seen the black haired RJ340350 posted anywhere. And yeah gameplay is much more laggy than in the demo but it's still playable. Game isn't exactly difficult anyways. But not much different from the prequels - basically just cut and copy game with new characters & animations.
Yeah, I don't know how they flubbed up the full game, but as was mentioned in the other thread, the lag issue seems to be related only to the heroine. It's extremely off-putting (at least to me) and I feel like it makes me mess up some of my midair attacks/movements. The game is still pretty easy, though, especially compared to the previous princess game in the first set; it's still not a cakewalk when you start getting further into the game, but I only ended up having to retry a boss or two only a couple of times.

Either way, I'm actually going to pass on buying the games myself until I hear a fix is released for the weird lag/frame issues with the heroines.

Also, if anyone's wondering about the loli tag, I saw at least one animation where the heroine is de-aged.

etsy

Reputation score
In terms of controls, holding "W" after being raped can also make your character give birth, though it might be that it only work after you've maxed out the ecstasy bar.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Edit*

They really haven't improved from the first game. If you didn't really like the first game too much, it's pretty much the same for this one. Actually, unless I am missing something, it maybe even worse. There's no unique CG rape art for each of the bosses this time around

Last edited:

Amgresr

Reputation score
I tried playing it but the lagging when ever I do something pissed me off so i stopped playing. They should not have released this as it is.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Also the extra stage boss features loli content
forget about loli, there's already a shota everywhere, that should be enough of warning flag
Edit*

They really haven't improved from the first game. If you didn't really like the first game too much, it's pretty much the same for this one. Actually, unless I am missing something, it maybe even worse. There's no unique CG rape art for each of the bosses this time around
in term of gameplay, this current one is more smooth to control, and the game is much more forgiving as it give more of those recovery pumpkin. also the fact that they let you retry on the boss stage instead of forcing you to redo the entire stage.
I tried playing it but the lagging when ever I do something pissed me off so i stopped playing. They should not have released this as it is.
this didn't happen at the demo but it still did on the final product, either they make a fuckup or the engine itself is the problem

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Also the extra stage boss features loli content
There is a water spirit that turns the protagonists into younger females. The first set of games had that boss also transform with a taller, curvier body, but she is nowhere to be found in this game, unless hidden.

I think this game is a bit of a chore to play because of the choppiness of the controls. The demo feels better, and the first set of games feel much smoother in comparison. There are good things and bad things about it. I'll support the circle in this case. Really annoying to see them leave us with a cliffhanger for two new potential characters. Hopefully they are working on a third part, and perhaps offering a discount if you purchased one game and then want to buy the other, or if you are buying them in a bundle.

Many features from the first game are missing. But some things are added, like character voices during animations (though they are sometimes annoying).

I want to see the next game do better, and maybe not be so shota heavy. One or two would have been ok, but you have at least 5 enemies in that range, and at least 2 boss battles including them.

The wonkiness happens when the controls are not responsive, or characters behave irregularly. I breezed through most of the "Baker" girl by using her hair helicopter which does damage enemies. On some occasions, I took damage even if I hit enemies, and in others, I didn't. Sometimes my walk animation is interrupted when hit, other times, my health bar goes down as I'm striking enemies, as apparently the girls are still vulnerable. It's just a mess.

They need to improve their gameplay.

This game is not worth the asking price, I hope they can do better next time- if they make another game. The one-eyed character looks like the most interesting girl yet, it would be a shame to have her in an equally jittery game.

Last edited:

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
forget about loli, there's already a shota everywhere, that should be enough of warning flag

in term of gameplay, this current one is more smooth to control, and the game is much more forgiving as it give more of those recovery pumpkin. also the fact that they let you retry on the boss stage instead of forcing you to redo the entire stage.

this didn't happen at the demo but it still did on the final product, either they make a fuckup or the engine itself is the problem
Definitely easier difficulty wise but I tend to focus more on the hentai aspect as most H-games have fairly uninspired gameplay. TBH, had they compiled both versions of the game and sold it for the discounted price of ~1200 yen, would have been ok. As it is, it's overpriced IMO.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Definitely easier difficulty wise but I tend to focus more on the hentai aspect as most H-games have fairly uninspired gameplay. TBH, had they compiled both versions of the game and sold it for the discounted price of ~1200 yen, would have been ok. As it is, it's overpriced IMO.
If both "games" came together I wouldn't have minded a 20 dollar price point. Sometimes these circles need a slap on the wrist to understand that their current methods ain't working. I just feel bad because I do think that the game has some good hentai in it. Why they got rid of boss CG and stage select CG is beyond me. They also went with two bird enemies that are quite similar which I found odd.

For real. There's only so many times a man can listen to "OPPAI! OPPAI! OPPAI! OPPAI! OPPAI!"
Yeah... that worked my nerves a little. But going back to the first set of games and having the girls be silent was kind of weird too. There is one scream in the "Karin" game, I think it may be the rich fat boy final boss, as she reached climax the scream is so loud it throws off the sound and actually spooked me a bit. VA probably just got a bit too close to the microphone or a setting was changed accidentally. I kind of hated it.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
awwwww yeaaaah. I beat the entire game without using ANY orange meter. mostly because, I think that shit just straight up doesn't work. It's fine, her down air has a janky ass hit box and it's got invincibility.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I absolutely loved the first game, so when they announced a new game that's basically just the same but with more animations, I was stoked. Anyway, apologies for asking, but I was wondering where I need to place the save files.

EDIT: Nevermind, my bad. I was convinced that the save files were going to be located in one of the local/local low/roaming folders like the previous game, but they're just located in the game folder now, figured it out.

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
awwwww yeaaaah. I beat the entire game without using ANY orange meter. mostly because, I think that shit just straight up doesn't work. It's fine, her down air has a janky ass hit box and it's got invincibility.
It does. I found it only triggers if you hold down W+S for one to two seconds. Unless you mean it doesn't damage bosses, in which case, it's really only the last pumpkin that does any "super" damage.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just in case anyone was looking for the second game, it may or may not be on nyaa now, who knows.

It's easier with a controller. Both the special and the return work best if you just hold the buttons down, then they always trigger. The return command sucks the most because you usually jump and it won't trigger until you land, but as long as you hold it, it almost always does it as soon as you land.

EDIT:

Also, did they remove the secret levels/areas and the enemies in them? I haven't been able to find ANY, and they were pretty easy to find in the first two games.

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Damn, the game is very laggy, kinda sucks.

Thankfully, it doesn't lag much on the gallery as far as I can tell.
There's also an option to reduce voice sound to 0, which is great

shinryu

Reputation score
is is just me or is the black haired lady stronger than the pigtail one?