What's new

ACT Shota [ナップルミル] Cabopri! Mating Princess of the Kingdom of Cabochi (RJ300152)

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A simple little action platformer with some really solid sprite animation. The game is split into two, featuring different protagonists and some different enemies. It's set to release this month and you'll find a demo on the dlsite.

The protagonists have separate playstyles - The princess knight plays as a hack-n-slash while the queen plays as a shooter.

H mechanics are combat rape and GOR. When you get attacked there's a chance to get knocked down (though it seems to happen pretty inconsistently) If you don't struggle up before an enemy reaches you you'll get raped. Any time an enemy cums inside you it'll add to an impregnation meter, when the meter fills a notch you'll get impregnated, which plays a birth scene and unlock a new tier of lewd skills.
50 sprite animations (per protagonist!) and CGs for bosses.

Controls:
Arrow Keys : Movement
Up Key : Jump
S Key : Attack
W Key : Special Modifier

Special Moves:
Down + S : Slide
(Midair) Down + S : Dive Attack
S + W : Super attack (Uses pumpkin meter)
Hold Up + W : Teleport to hub
(Queen only) Hold S : Charge attack

Fetishes: Tentacles, Impregnation, Birth, Bestiality, Rape, Shota

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Daaaang. 100 animations all together, and the demo is amazing. Looks promising!

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
down + W seems to knock yourself down.

Anyway, I only get a game over from goving birth. Maybe I am misunderstanding something?

shinryu

Reputation score
down + W seems to knock yourself down.

Anyway, I only get a game over from goving birth. Maybe I am misunderstanding something?
demo ends when you either give birth or lose to the boss

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
So it's like 40 bucks for the full edition then..... jesus...

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I don't have any positive opinions towards this title.
Choppy and rough-looking scenes, a ridiculous price tag failing to even try competing with much better H-titles, splitting the game in half for very minor differences...

Yea, it's not looking like something I'd ever pay for.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
its odd, this game has one of the titles listed with shota, but the other game does not have it listed as shota, so when it comes to sharing links is one game fine while the other isnt? or are both games not allowed to have their links shared? man having it split up like this is just a tad confusing for the rules on this.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
its odd, this game has one of the titles listed with shota, but the other game does not have it listed as shota, so when it comes to sharing links is one game fine while the other isnt? or are both games not allowed to have their links shared? man having it split up like this is just a tad confusing for the rules on this.
The rules don't go off tags. If it looks like loli/shota, it is.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The rules don't go off tags. If it looks like loli/shota, it is.
but thats what im wondering. does only 1 of the games actually contain a shota character or do they both have a shota character? its just strange that there would even be such a difference for what may essentially be the same game.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
but thats what im wondering. does only 1 of the games actually contain a shota character or do they both have a shota character? its just strange that there would even be such a difference for what may essentially be the same game.
After playing both demos I can confirm both games have shota enemies. That little buzz cut rascal on the front page is the first boss in both versions.

Kaske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm. Every time I try to run either demo, I get a system error of 'cannot proceed because MSVCP120.dll/MSVCR120.dll was not found'.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
pressing down+w still causes the characters to take damage.Is this suppose to happen?
Games quite buggy I have to say.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
pressing down+w still causes the characters to take damage.Is this suppose to happen?
Games quite buggy I have to say.
Its a move to get raped-but since you have to get pregnant and give birth once to make it work, and demo ends up upon birth scene,you cant use it.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Let me see if the cat site has it.....

*Edit*
Not yet, I guess.
Still going for the purple girl version.

ipavelsash

Reputation score
Could someone tell me how to change stages?
I beat the first boss but every time I go into portal I appear on the first stage again. Am I missing something?

Could someone tell me how to change stages?
I beat the first boss but every time I go into portal I appear on the first stage again. Am I missing something?
I figured it out. If anyone has the same question as me the answer is to enter the portal and then press up or down.