What's new

ACT Shota [ナップルミル] Cabopri! Mating Princess of the Kingdom of Cabochi (RJ300152)

Taze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, guys, I FOUND IT!
I found the wae to cheese your way through most of the bosses for the Queenie version, at least ground walking ones.
Just Glide on yer belly!!! The game seems to have trouble to register that you are already dead while you perform that attack so you can "glide" indefinitely as long as you keed S and Down keys pressed.
So you can attack in such way until the Boss dies(completely fades away) and then quickly get up, and while your dying animation plays - quickly skip the whole dialogue, unlocking next stage.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
for the pumpkin thing during boss defear scene, it suppose to change the black background to a CG of you being raped by the boss. Touch the pumpkin again and it will turn it black again. if the CG didn't show for you then i'm guessing there's something wrong with your files.
Thanks! I must have something wrong then, I did wonder why the backgrounds were completely black during boss fights.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've 100% both titles now, here are some further thoughts:

Until it's possible to replay a boss without having to do the entire level first, you're totally justified in cheesing it with the slide trick (mentioned a couple of times in this thread). They are possible, but losing against a boss is so frustrating. I imagine it would be such an easy fix for the developer!

Speaking of easy fixes, the gallery would be made 100% better if I could move at double triple speed in there, or if the first room was a series of doors leading to the galleries for specific levels. The beach levels in both games have some of the best animations but getting to them means going all the way down a really long corridor. Also, it should be possible to cancel out of a warp, too many times I've hit up+w instead of down+w and not been able to stop my character from exiting the level.

I can't get over how good the animation is. In a lot of other games like this, having two characters would mean one enemy would provide the same animation for both, but with different heads and/or costumes. Instead, both characters have a totally unique animation set! When it boasts 50 animations per game, that's not a number that's been inflated by counting subtle variations, there are actually that many different enemies per game!

There are a lot I could choose but here are some animations I particularly like:
Blonde: Catepillar, tentacle armor, footjob tentacle
Purple: Pink rabbit, mushrooms, puppet
Both: Fat zombie, blue rabbit, pink ghost, crab, genie boss

Bluepr

Reputation score
@elusi You were only missing the secret enemies and the enemies from the extra beach level, so I went ahead and grabbed those to 100% it.

Here are the 100% saves. Go to appdata/local and find the folder with the same name as the one the game is running from, then drop these both in the "save" folder inside.

Go through the left wall to get to the gallery. To view the boss animations, go to a stage and jump in the door near the start, immediately brings you to the boss' game over area.
is it just me or the "purple" save doesn't work?

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe someone here will have a better solution, but I feel like I have exhausted all my options. my first attempt running this game was met with a DLL error for specifically msvcr100, I fixed that error to get the next one which was, "the game didn't start correctly" with an error code 0xc000007b, to which I ran a multitude of fixes I found through countless youtube videos and google searches, and despite all that, the game still doesn't work.

Pretty much what I'm hoping for is that one of you had this issue and fixed it for this game in particular, or that you have an option to try to that I haven't already exhausted.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So I'm guessing that hooking doesn't work on this game for some reason. It doesn't show the text as text. Possibly because the text are actually images. The images in the files cannot be opened, so I don't know. They might be encrypted?

Uboa

Reputation score
Maybe someone here will have a better solution, but I feel like I have exhausted all my options. my first attempt running this game was met with a DLL error for specifically msvcr100, I fixed that error to get the next one which was, "the game didn't start correctly" with an error code 0xc000007b, to which I ran a multitude of fixes I found through countless youtube videos and google searches, and despite all that, the game still doesn't work.

Pretty much what I'm hoping for is that one of you had this issue and fixed it for this game in particular, or that you have an option to try to that I haven't already exhausted.
Same boat here. I just get a black screen then the game closes though.

Oddly enough the demo doesn't have this issue. So no clue what it could be. I've tried downloads from different sources too and my openGL is up to date.

CressEolia

Reputation score
Same issue as Uboa. Got both versions, Blade version opens and runs just fine but the Shooter version goes black screen then auto closes. No error report or anything. Any people who have a the same problem and a fix for the Shooter version?

Edit: Did a doublecheck on the folders for both games. For some reason the Blade folder has 100 more files than the Shooter does, but I haven't cross-checked to see what Blade has that Shooter doesn't.

2nd Edit: Just checked, base folder's fine, plug-in folder's fine. Resource folder, Shooter version is smaller than the Blade version. That normal?

Last edited:

GirthMaster

Reputation score
I managed to get the game running on my older PC but not on my newer laptop (keep getting the application error 0xc000007b). I looked through all of the programs I've downloaded on the old PC to see what my newer laptop lacks. After downloading older versions of Microsoft Visual C++ , I'm still getting the same error. Anyone got idea on what to do?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I stopped getting those issues after installing Microsoft redistribution files and visual studios. I'd say go through the entire package listings and download every last one of them from 2010 to now. Maybe try x86 and x64 packages too even if they contradict each other, they won't install anyway if the other venison is present most of the time.

sparejunk

Reputation score
So is there any way to review the birthing scenes or is it a one time per new game thing

Uboa

Reputation score
I stopped getting those issues after installing Microsoft redistribution files and visual studios. I'd say go through the entire package listings and download every last one of them from 2010 to now. Maybe try x86 and x64 packages too even if they contradict each other, they won't install anyway if the other venison is present most of the time.
Still same error here unfortunately. I'm on W10 Pro. What are your specs/setup?

Attachments

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If you're running on Windows 10, and you're not running in a Japanese locale, make sure the path to the executable doesn't contain any Japanese characters. I had issues with the games shutting down on start until I renamed the folder they were in.

Uboa

Reputation score
If you're running on Windows 10, and you're not running in a Japanese locale, make sure the path to the executable doesn't contain any Japanese characters. I had issues with the games shutting down on start until I renamed the folder they were in.
Oh my god you rule! This was it, thanks!

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@elusi You were only missing the secret enemies and the enemies from the extra beach level, so I went ahead and grabbed those to 100% it.

Here are the 100% saves. Go to appdata/local and find the folder with the same name as the one the game is running from, then drop these both in the "save" folder inside.

Go through the left wall to get to the gallery. To view the boss animations, go to a stage and jump in the door near the start, immediately brings you to the boss' game over area.
I don´t get it . . . where do I have to put the save???

Mick2000

Reputation score
I don´t get it . . . where do I have to put the save???
C->[Device name]->[User name]->AppData->Local->[the game name]
if you can't find the folder then it probably being hidden by windows. on your menu bar open the "view" tab and check "HIdden Items"

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone figure out the reason for a black screen instead of backgrounds during boss fights?
Edit: oh you have to physically hit the damn thing lol

So yeah, I love games like this but...lets just say I'm glad for the Gallery Save. VERY impressed however by the animations and variety. Too many games are super boring with the animations. These are unique and I love some of the 'transformations' involved.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I can't seem to get these games running. Even the demos. It's always the same error.
---------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
---------------------------
Runtime Error!

Program:

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I've tried switching to JPN Locale, so that can't be it. I've tried re-downloading and re-extracting them, so that's not the problem. I've downloaded runtime after runtime so, unless I somehow missed one specific one that's the magic key to this, that can't be it. It's always in the same spot the errors occur, too. During the intro when the game boots up, when you see the gameplay sprite of the character drop down, does some moves, then fall off the bottom of the screen. Right as they fall off the bottom, when the larger version (or close up, I suppose) of them shows up, the error occurs. Is this because I'm trying to run them on a very old laptop with Win7? Like, not 64bit old.