What's new

ACT Shota [ナップルミル] Cabopri! Mating Princess of the Kingdom of Cabochi (RJ300152)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I managed to get stuck in a wall in the first stage. Be careful about getting hit near one, lest you softlock yourself and have to start all over again.

After playing a little more, too, I'm not sure how you're supposed to tackle the enemies that can take more than one hit, as hitting them almost always ends with you taking damage, since there's no knockback and they just run into you. I haven't even beaten the first boss after two tries, and I have to wonder if it's because I'm misunderstanding the mechanics, or if the game is just that poorly designed.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
This game has the jankiest hitboxes...

Kariudo321

Reputation score
I managed to get stuck in a wall in the first stage. Be careful about getting hit near one, lest you softlock yourself and have to start all over again.

After playing a little more, too, I'm not sure how you're supposed to tackle the enemies that can take more than one hit, as hitting them almost always ends with you taking damage, since there's no knockback and they just run into you. I haven't even beaten the first boss after two tries, and I have to wonder if it's because I'm misunderstanding the mechanics, or if the game is just that poorly designed.
The difficulty of both games are VERY rough in my opinion at least. It's certainly doable, but god can it be a pain in the ass. Healing items are fairly few and far between and bosses are attack sponges which for some reason all seem to have about a full second of invincibility after each hit. I managed to get to the final boss of the purple girl, then the main menu locked up and I ended up hitting "New Game" completely wiping my progress. One bit of advice I can give is that if you press and hold the attack button as purple girl you can charge a shot. The timing of it is stupid though, you can only charge it right after her third step as she walks. Otherwise you'll just stop and fire on the spot.

Something to note is that you can actually jump AFTER walking off a platform, which is ridiculous but it's pretty much the only way to make some of the jumps.

The first boss can be annoying but the second boss is BULLSHIT. He has an attack where he jumps off screen, then will drop down on you. Your only option is to keep moving but the trouble is every once in a while he can glitch out and just stick to you when he jumps dealing contact damage. The dive attack seems to be the only somewhat consistent way of doing damage and staying out of his path.

The princess is even more annoying because of how close you have to get paired with the odd hitboxes and no knockback.

Anyone have any idea where Pixel Game Maker MV games store their saves? Really don't feel like trudging through the first 4 levels again, but I haven't been able to find a file that changes when I save. It may not even be editable, but I'd like to take a look at least.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, I guess I should note I'm playing the princess version, if that better explains my issues. Still haven't beaten the first boss, by the way, but I've noticed that the health value is tied to the Double type in Cheat Engine, although the address for it seems to change with every new screen, so I haven't figured out a way to permanently freeze it yet.

Kariudo321

Reputation score
I found the saves, but there in .json format and whatever viewer I use has it garbled, so I don't know if I'll be able to edit the saves. :/ Still looking into it though.

Edit: Yep, the saves seem like they're encrypted. If anyone wants to take a crack at decrypting 'em or something the saves are stored in your Appdata/local, then the name of whatever folder you happen to have the game in.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I'm in stage 3 with the purple chick..... The lack of health items are killing me.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think I might have found a way to cheese the bosses, at least with the princess (haven't tried the queen version yet). At the second boss, I just kept holding down and S to repeatedly do the slide attack, and she kept going even after running out of health... but then the boss went through the floor and never returned after doing his off-screen jump attack while the princess was on the far side of the screen, sliding against the wall, so I couldn't test it and see if she would've eventually died, anyway, after beating the boss and having to stop the attacks.

That's all kinda moot for me, anyway, since I figured out that the max health value is 20, so if you search for 20.0 under the Double value at the start of every screen (use 20.0 instead of 20 to make it a lot easier, as well as checking the 'simple values only' box), get hit, then search for a decreased value, her health should be the first value on the list (and even if it's not, it's a whole number, making it really easy to find). I just kept doing that, reverting it back to 20, freezing it, and repeating the process for every new screen. It's a little slow, but it's still less clunky than this game.

Last edited:

Kariudo321

Reputation score
Thanks to @elusi I was able to beat the purple-hair version. Of course the gallery is inconvenient as well, and only stores the enemies that you've been raped by, so I'll post it once it's 100%.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks to @elusi I was able to beat the purple-hair version. Of course the gallery is inconvenient as well, and only stores the enemies that you've been raped by, so I'll post it once it's 100%.
Glad I was able to help out. After playing through all of the princess's side, I don't know how anyone could even come close to beating it without cheating. Makes me wonder if the dev ever tried to play their game. Here's the save that I had for it, though I've noticed that there's still empty spots in the gallery, even after going through the entire game twice and letting her get raped by everything, including the bosses (none of which are showing up the gallery for me). I don't know if it's a bug, if there are variations I'm missing, if there's additional content on the way, or if it's something else entirely. If anyone else wants to take a crack at it, though, be my guest - I think I need a break.

Also, small update: I'm trying the queen's version and holy crap, is it so much easier (or at least the initial stage is). I beat the first boss without breaking a sweat on the first try, whereas it took me at least five tries with the princess, and even then I felt like I only won because I got lucky. Don't judge my comments on the game's difficulty if you haven't tried the princess's version. I also realized that I was missing an enemy from the princess's version while playing through some of the queen's, so I updated the save file to include it.

'nother update: save removed in lieu of the completed ones below.

Last edited:

Kariudo321

Reputation score
@elusi You were only missing the secret enemies and the enemies from the extra beach level, so I went ahead and grabbed those to 100% it.

Here are the 100% saves. Go to appdata/local and find the folder with the same name as the one the game is running from, then drop these both in the "save" folder inside.

Go through the left wall to get to the gallery. To view the boss animations, go to a stage and jump in the door near the start, immediately brings you to the boss' game over area.

Attachments

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@elusi You were only missing the secret enemies and the enemies from the extra beach level, so I went ahead and grabbed those to 100% it.

Here are the 100% saves. Go to appdata/local and find the folder with the same name as the one the game is running from, then drop these both in the "save" folder inside.

Go through the left wall to get to the gallery. To view the boss animations, go to a stage and jump in the door near the start, immediately brings you to the boss' game over area.
Nice. I didn't even check the level select after beating the 'final' stage (the beach level is evidently unlocked after beating the game and accessed via the portal). Thanks for filling everything out for both games - it saves me more of a headache at this point, especially since I had no clue about secret enemies or how to get them. I'll go ahead and remove my earlier save to avoid any confusion.

Kariudo321

Reputation score
Nice. I didn't even check the level select after beating the 'final' stage (the beach level is evidently unlocked after beating the game and accessed via the portal). Thanks for filling everything out for both games - saves me more of a headache at this point (especially since I had no clue about secret enemies or how to get them). I'll go ahead and remove my save, since it was incomplete.
Yeah, some of the stuff was pretty easy to miss. In my initial attempt to find the save file I stumbled across the creator's Ci-En where they have all the locations for the secrets and mention the beach level and such, so that's the only reason I even knew what I was looking for.

Overall I think the game has some really nice sprite animations and I think it's actually pretty impressive that both characters have distinct animations from one another (but for two separate games for 20 bucks they oughta be fuckin' unique). But GOOD LORD the game is massively out of balance and frustrating to play. The Ci-En mentioned this was their first attempt at a 2D game and I know they usually just do CG's and good lord does it show. Hopefully they learn from this and the next one is more forgiving.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I think I'm... stuck? at the first boss. I'm in like, a Game Over screen and he keeps teleporting at me and GORing my character, except when he does it doesnt end. Do I just need to wait til the entire bottom bar is full or am I missing some sort of input to end it quicker? this stupid git is taking forever

EDIT: Worked it out. Didn't realise the teleport wouldn't work whilst you've got your "horny/impregged" animation playing

Mick2000

Reputation score
i got a really mixed opinion about everything in this games.
First, this game have 2 version but they sold it separately in full price even though they look exactly the same with almost the same enemies, granted the scene for queen and princess is different but come on. this is basically what happen if Nintendo sells mario game and then sell another one with luigi on it even though everything about it is same with the playable character as the difference.

gameplay... the control is a bit messed up, sometime the character doesn't move the way you expect them despite being a 2D platformer game. there are one secret room for every stage with unique enemy but you really need to do some platforming stunt for that even though the game itself is hard to control. another example is how charge shot doesn't work, i swear i hold the shot button but she doesn't charge it at all while sometime i just spam the shot button and suddenly she shoot a charge shot...

H-content, well i would say it's very good looking and really up to my fetish so i won't complain about this one. though it bother me that you didn't unlock the scene simply by completing the game completely (or did i miss some sort of unlock button?), you need to re-visit all the stage and get raped to unlock it one by one.

most boss might be tedious to fight but once you figure out the pattern it's... doable, not easy, just doable.

is this game good? overall not really, depend if you like the H-content or not but as a platformer game it's quite bad imo. "Fun" is not the word i'm gonna use for this game.
is the game worth it? absolutely not, 2 games with same full prices even though both are pretty much copy of each other.
So I think I'm... stuck? at the first boss. I'm in like, a Game Over screen and he keeps teleporting at me and GORing my character, except when he does it doesnt end. Do I just need to wait til the entire bottom bar is full or am I missing some sort of input to end it quicker? this stupid git is taking forever

EDIT: Worked it out. Didn't realise the teleport wouldn't work whilst you've got your "horny/impregged" animation playing
when you got rape you just press confirm key (S) to make it 'next scene' when you lose against boss you escape by pressing Up Arrow + W key, sometime it doesn't work the way you want it so hold both key while standing. there's no need for you to be raped first before escaping.

shinryu

Reputation score
so here something i noticed during the boss defeat scene there is a flying skull jump to it and you get cg

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How to view the hidden picture the dev mentioned after clearing ending.Is is nothing but that ending screenshot?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Games are out; thread moved to the H-Games section.

Reminder not to post links.

Uboa

Reputation score
Anyone else encounter this? I get a black screen and then it immediately closes..

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm not sure what to make of this pair of games, overall. On the one hand, the gameplay is pretty janky, with uninteresting platforming and tricky bosses that force you to replay the entire level when you lose. But on the other, there is a real wealth of animated content here. Each game on its own has way more sprite work than most titles you see released in this genre, and while there aren't a lot of fetishes covered there is a huge variety and some of it is actually pretty amusing (the crab and slime animations on the beach level are hilarious). I like the artwork a lot, it's just a real shame that it's coupled to a very mediocre platformer.

Question: Does anyone know what the pumpkins do in the boss defeat scenes? Jumping into them toggles them between blue and pink but I don't notice any effect.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
I'm not sure what to make of this pair of games, overall. On the one hand, the gameplay is pretty janky, with uninteresting platforming and tricky bosses that force you to replay the entire level when you lose. But on the other, there is a real wealth of animated content here. Each game on its own has way more sprite work than most titles you see released in this genre, and while there aren't a lot of fetishes covered there is a huge variety and some of it is actually pretty amusing (the crab and slime animations on the beach level are hilarious). I like the artwork a lot, it's just a real shame that it's coupled to a very mediocre platformer.

Question: Does anyone know what the pumpkins do in the boss defeat scenes? Jumping into them toggles them between blue and pink but I don't notice any effect.
couldn't agree more about the game. it's bad as platforming game, not to mention both are basically copy of each other but you also need to pay double full price for both.
on the other hand, the animation are pretty good imo, really up for my taste.

for the pumpkin thing during boss defear scene, it suppose to change the black background to a CG of you being raped by the boss. Touch the pumpkin again and it will turn it black again. if the CG didn't show for you then i'm guessing there's something wrong with your files.