What's new

ACT Loli Shota [ナップルミル] カボプリ2 -モモと汚ブタと孕みの魔石- | カボプリ2 -カリンと汚ブタと孕みの魔石- (RJ340338) (RJ340350)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just in case anyone was looking for the second game, it may or may not be on nyaa now, who knows.
I don't see it. Which sucks since that one has the far superior girl for me and its the one version nobody seems to upload.

cell943

Reputation score
There is an (somewhat hidden) easy mode, just in case anyone isn't aware. When the first stage starts, hold up+w (like the text box tells you to). Back at the shop, go two screens left and speak to the slime. You can switch between normal and easy there.

You also don't have to lose to enemies to unlock their h-animations. So just beat the game and the gallery will fully unlock. After clearing a stage, you can reenter and there will be a door just behind you to view that stage's boss h-anims.

Mick2000

Reputation score
You also don't have to lose to enemies to unlock their h-animations. So just beat the game and the gallery will fully unlock. After clearing a stage, you can reenter and there will be a door just behind you to view that stage's boss h-anims.
you sure, last game they force you to watch the scene first before get to enjoy them in the gallery, if it's true then i'm practically wasting my time....

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
you sure, last game they force you to watch the scene first before get to enjoy them in the gallery, if it's true then i'm practically wasting my time....
There's full saves posted in second post. I would recommend backing up your saves incase they are somehow not complete but they seem to be from what I can see.

dedmeme

Reputation score
game is def laggy compared to the first which makes some input commands not go through sometimes. animations are as usual very nice.
voice is very nice addition. The lack of futa or lesbians plays compared to first do make me a little sad tho. 7.5/10 for me.

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And, like the previous games, there is no way to reduce that lewd meter? Just curious.

Zozoio

Reputation score
for those who are experiencing stuttering, try running the game with admin permission on, i tried it and it help reduce the stutter, althought it did not completely kill it off but it make the game more enjoyable

cell943

Reputation score
for those who are experiencing stuttering, try running the game with admin permission on, i tried it and it help reduce the stutter, althought it did not completely kill it off but it make the game more enjoyable
Stutter is probably preferable to giving random h-games admin privileges.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
The stuttering happens because of the game's engine. The same engine in other games causes the same problems. Something to do with drawing sprites or something, idk.

Mick2000

Reputation score
The stuttering happens because of the game's engine. The same engine in other games causes the same problems. Something to do with drawing sprites or something, idk.
yeah, i've seen other platforming game that use this same specific engine, and they run as shit as this one too. i genuinely wonder what does people think when they make game on this engine even though it run so shit, but they was like "yeah this is good"

ruledbylogic

Reputation score
Anyone knows if there is a translated version out there? It's suprising this series didn't get translated into english, they are pretty popular.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Anyone knows if there is a translated version out there? It's suprising this series didn't get translated into english, they are pretty popular.
to be fair this game is more action focused than story, i'm more surprised that all their previous game which are RPG haven't got any translation work going.

darksshades

Reputation score
ead, the lag issue seems to be related only to the heroine.
Either way, I'm actually going to pass on buying the games myself until I hear a fix is released for the wei
I tried playing it but the lagging when ever I do something pissed me off so i stopped playing. They should not have released this as it is.
this didn't happen at the demo but it still did on the final product, either they make a fuckup or the engine itself is the problem
other platforming game that use this same specific engine, and they run as shit as this one too. i genuinely wonder what does people think when they make game on this engine even though it run so shit, but they was like "yeah this is good"
I tried to figure out why this was happening.
It seems its a limitation of the engine and how the animation state machine was made.
The reason the first game didn't have this is probably just because it had way less animations
If you check the dlsite trailer you can see that the lag is present even there.

For reference, this is the state-machine of the player
Even at max zoom-out I can't display it fully. There is a lot more from all sides.
You can see that the basic states like Idle/Run/Attack are associated with a lot of states and those are the ones that lag the game. While the H-animation states are more one-way and thats why they don't lag (even if they did it'd probably not be noticeble tho so who knows)

It could also be that all the animations are on different files and loading/unloading them when changing states takes a hit on the fps.

Anyways, this is just a theory but seeing the state of this I don't think there is a simple fix for the problem and I its not likely that the devs can solve this either unfortunately.

Amgresr

Reputation score
I tried to figure out why this was happening.
It seems its a limitation of the engine and how the animation state machine was made.
The reason the first game didn't have this is probably just because it had way less animations
If you check the dlsite trailer you can see that the lag is present even there.

For reference, this is the state-machine of the player
Even at max zoom-out I can't display it fully. There is a lot more from all sides.
You can see that the basic states like Idle/Run/Attack are associated with a lot of states and those are the ones that lag the game. While the H-animation states are more one-way and thats why they don't lag (even if they did it'd probably not be noticeble tho so who knows)

It could also be that all the animations are on different files and loading/unloading them when changing states takes a hit on the fps.

Anyways, this is just a theory but seeing the state of this I don't think there is a simple fix for the problem and I its not likely that the devs can solve this either unfortunately.
Shame really because the gameplay when its smooth is great but its a shame that those times are few and rare.