What's new

ACT Loli Shota [ナップルミル] カボプリ3 -淫砂の踊り子- | カボプリ3 -幼艶の歌姫- (RJ419093) (RJ419116)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
A little harsh imo. Can't blame him for not wanting to hold on to his posts until a thread is made
Nobody expects that. If what they have to say is so important shouldn't they be willing to make the new thread themselves?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
A little harsh imo. Can't blame him for not wanting to hold on to his posts until a thread is made considering how fast you can burn through these kinda games.

Though with that said it's probably a good idea to link the new thread here:

[NappleMill / ナップルミル] バースト♀バスターズ -堕ちる魔女と寝取りの魔物- | -揺れる剣女と寝取りの魔物- (RJ01072009 | RJ01071990)
There are many pages who has been taken down, for not following law at origin country- the reason ULMF is still kicking is because they enforce their rules- harsh or not, rules are rules

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There are many pages who has been taken down, for not following law at origin country- the reason ULMF is still kicking is because they enforce their rules- harsh or not, rules are rules
I suppose? But this ban was about continuing to use this thread instead of making a new one so I don't know how this would relate to the law.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
I suppose? But this ban was about continuing to use this thread instead of making a new one so I don't know how this would relate to the law.
a freaking admin asked to take the discussion about the new games to a new thread.

tabasco.tentacles

Reputation score
No, but have a warning for necroing the thread without useful information.
I can only assume, that after being banned for contributing towards the discussion of a related game in the series, that everyone else discussing my ban will also be receiving bans for going off topic? Surely that would be consistent moderation, would it not?