What's new

ACT Loli Shota [ナップルミル] カボプリ3 -淫砂の踊り子- | カボプリ3 -幼艶の歌姫- (RJ419093) (RJ419116)

KillerKiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Would have just bought the Sasha game if I had known earlier that there was no yuri at all in Minya gameplay, damn shame.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Better than 2 but not as good as 1. Best gameplay at least.

Very underwhelmed by the bosses. TWO Goblins? Come on.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Very underwhelmed by the bosses. TWO Goblins? Come on.
AKCHUALLY, the ripped goblin is one thing, but the final stage fat goblin is just prelude to something bigger and harder.
also this game is much MUCH more merciful than the first since, you can just retry the fight against any bosses with full HP and ultimate meter, while in 1st you need to redo the entire stage...

helltauros

Reputation score
can someone tell me where are the hidden enemies?
(ive only seen the first level one)

cell943

Reputation score
can someone tell me where are the hidden enemies?
(ive only seen the first level one)
Just look for any area that doesn't have a ceiling/floor, and then look for a way to get there.

Amgresr

Reputation score
Anyone got one of them saves?

Last edited:

rockbot

Reputation score
Dev is back for round 4, scheduled for release 16th July, 2 separate games (as usual) but haven't seen a thread for them yet:

FullNovaAlchemist

Reputation score
Dev is back for round 4, scheduled for release 16th July, 2 separate games (as usual) but haven't seen a thread for them yet:

Blud is gonna reach final fantasy levels of milking

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Pretty boring character designs this time imo. But gameplay-wise he seems to be trying something new which is great. This has a lot of potential.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New gameplay is great. Mainly because going left or right doesn't have that weird lag anymore, unless it somehow manages to appear in this new title too

ryproar

Reputation score
So they are going Pocky and Rocky style this time huh?

rockbot

Reputation score
Both games are out on dlsite now, looks like they're running a 30% launch discount:

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a mixed bag from the previous games. I like the oldschool multi-directional zelda gameplay better, and now the bosses just automatically do their erotic animation when you beat them. Less laggy game too. Monsters alternate between normal versions and heart versions that erotic attack you, and there's really no penalty to it yet. There a few things I don't understand yet, i.e. some of the animations have a secondary animation with the girls have a crown on but I don't know how to view or get them... maybe max ero level. You also pick up random clothing drops from levels but I have no idea what to do with them.

Aside from that, pretty simple game but great animations. I have to use a scaler program though because game won't resize and the gameplay area itself stays tiny like 600 by 600 or something...

mimic22

Reputation score
May someone share a full save for the new game ?

I mean RJ01071990 バースト♀バスターズ -揺れる剣女と寝取りの魔物- .

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Gonna leave the saves of the new game here until a thread is created. Has all the animations unlocked, only thing missing are the items.
Animations are kind of an improvement for the new game. The only thing I hate are the bosses. It's like crash bandicoot bosses but instead of 5 hits, they take 30. absolutely tedious.

Attachments

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Make a new thread if you want to talk about the new game(s).

tabasco.tentacles

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
You also pick up random clothing drops from levels but I have no idea what to do with them.
Once you've unlocked "dark" mode (complete level 3), you can activate the "dark" versions of H-animations. Each one fills your Eros gauge a little, but it is reset if you view a non-dark animation. So, view enough in a row and you'll fill the gauge, which then transforms you into a succubus. After that point, you'll find new NPCs in the houses next to the mid-point fireplaces (where you meet the slime and the muscle guy). Talk to the NPC, then bring him the item he wants. If you already have the item, you'll have to talk, leave, and then return. You can then view a new cosplay animation.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Does the new game not have an extra stage like the others? Is the dragon boss the last stage?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Once you've unlocked "dark" mode (complete level 3), you can activate the "dark" versions of H-animations. Each one fills your Eros gauge a little, but it is reset if you view a non-dark animation. So, view enough in a row and you'll fill the gauge, which then transforms you into a succubus. After that point, you'll find new NPCs in the houses next to the mid-point fireplaces (where you meet the slime and the muscle guy). Talk to the NPC, then bring him the item he wants. If you already have the item, you'll have to talk, leave, and then return. You can then view a new cosplay animation.
Does the new game not have an extra stage like the others? Is the dragon boss the last stage?
What part of "new game, new thread" do you not understand?