What's new

ACT Loli Shota [ナップルミル] カボプリ3 -淫砂の踊り子- | カボプリ3 -幼艶の歌姫- (RJ419093) (RJ419116)

Mick2000

Reputation score

game is out, 30% launch discount

OP
I

Itanei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And the game(s) is(/are) out now.
Edit: that was some posting timing there. The 30% discount lasts until November 26th.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Grabbed both despite being annoyed the dev split it in two.. $20 bucks witht he discount. I guess $5 more than usual for most but I'm still salty. Really like the the setups/enemies in these games but man are they clunky as heck and downright simplistic in nature.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

ZTAI2

Reputation score
Someone can help my, went i try to buy the game a get error if i choose paypal.

bobbot

Reputation score
Someone can help my, went i try to buy the game a get error if i choose paypal.
id talk to paypal... i heard they sometimes block perchases of some items.

edit thought this was gone but try buying dlsite points and using those points to buy the game

Last edited:

metnor

Reputation score
id talk to paypal... i heard they sometimes block perchases of some items.

edit thought this was gone but try buying dlsite points and using those points to buy the game
You need to Buy DL Pointz on DL-Pay.com. You can Choose them to buy 18+ Games on Dl Site ;P. Its the only way to use Paypal on Dl Site

shinryu

Reputation score
ok the final boss with the short haired girl is annoying since you have to get really close to the center of it's face to hit it and you can only hit it with regular jump attack

Mick2000

Reputation score
done with both game, they are all laggy like last game as i expected..... geez when dev gonna deal with this
both character moveset have it's own pro and cons, the ponytail girl being melee is risked of being touch by enemies and get damaged and often time she got locked into animation and got mauled.
meanwhile the little sister is middle range and no combo, her music note can hit 2 times until it finally disappear, the most annoying part of her is what guy above me said, at final boss you need to hit the boss head, she can't jump above the boss head and her air attack is aimed down...... she's the most annoying when fighting the final boss, did the dev didn't test run this shit??

animation quality is as expected, quite nice but not the best, and i got my breast expansion scene which is very VERY nice. although it still disgusting how dev sold 2 separate game like this instead of single game with 2 playable character to pick.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I'm just here for the saves.....

OP
I

Itanei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Went through both games last night and I find this one an upgrade over 2, despite the character framerate issue still being there.

The demo made me think we had secret areas back but I was fooled, they actually made branching paths for most levels, which is an interesting decision since it also puts path-exclusive enemies in each level (not that it matters much since once you clear a level all mobs for it are in the gallery, but hey, that's a bit of replayability incentive). Definitely the most "game" feeling of those yet, what with each girl actually having a different moveset (2 were basically the same, aerial attacks aside) and the enemies not all going down in 1/2 hits and actually trying to hit you. That last bit is important because I ended up having a much harder time with Sasha than with Minya (though I also did Minya second, so I knew the levels/mobs by then), I actually had to use the guard button this time.
I found the final boss really easy with both girls, though yeah, Minya has a bit of a harder time hitting the boss (although the self destruct attack for her magic special will deal some chunky damage to help with that).

Also once you get the extasy meter to 4/max it unlocks a door in the gallery that leads to about 5 NPCs with their own animations (and while 2 of those appear in the level up events, 3 of these only appear in that room).
The way they did the extra stage was pretty funny this time though.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there a way to actually trigger the "stun" so you can get animations in the actual stages? Most of the time I literally run out of health before I get knocked down.

OP
I

Itanei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to actually trigger the "stun" so you can get animations in the actual stages? Most of the time I literally run out of health before I get knocked down.
It's a bit annoying but you have to get the extasy meter to level 1 to unlock the taunt (down + W), you just hold it down and let go after an enemy is close enough to you and it will trigger the animation without any need to get damaged and stunned; edit: once the gauge reaches level 1 you go back to the hub and a scene will trigger and THAT will unlock the taunt. Easiest way to get it up is to clear the first level and then play one of the animations on loop in the gallery, since I believe that does actually raise the gauge. Otherwise you can also lose to a boss and let them do their thing multiple times, or grind it out on the first mob of a stage.

OP
I

Itanei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fine fine, completed game saves for each, you put the save folder in the resources one.
カボプリ3 -淫砂の踊り子- (RJ419093)
ttps://mega.nz/file/oI8DjQQA#mm7X6NYb_u2nPc4S6Ecy18NlsM8KU5522My0tSylwoM
カボプリ3 -幼艶の歌姫- (RJ419116)
ttps://mega.nz/file/oZ1giBbS#CE7u2WWGCtZF7qHt931QkZF2fteKRx-oTwLaBtbZ5T0

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I said this for the last game too, but I'll say it again.

The way the stun works is explained in the first lvl. You get stunned randomly after getting hit.
BUT if you get hit from behind twice in a row you will always get stunned. So if you want to have sex, just turn away from the enemy and go afk while they hit you twice.

or just finish the first lvl and go to the gallery and spam the anteater enemy for a quick ero lvl up

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I said this for the last game too, but I'll say it again.

The way the stun works is explained in the first lvl. You get stunned randomly after getting hit.
BUT if you get hit from behind twice in a row you will always get stunned. So if you want to have sex, just turn away from the enemy and go afk while they hit you twice.

or just finish the first lvl and go to the gallery and spam the anteater enemy for a quick ero lvl up
I did that and I didn't get stunned. So unless doing anything at all resets those two hits or if it's bugged, it's not a consistent way to get it. I got hit in the back until I died to the kappa dudes in the second stage and never got stunned. At least I now know how to unlock the taunt, so I'll have to try that then.

OP
I

Itanei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you move between the hits it feels like it resets the "counter", and some enemies have annoying movement patterns, and the kappas are definitely in that category.
I forgot to talk about the new impregnation status they added. That thing's actually super punishing, either you continue the level with your character randomly slowing down to a crawl and not being able to perform any other actions, or you hold W to eject and lose half of your current HP. Definitely not my favourite mechanic.

Mick2000

Reputation score
it's as everyone said, you need to get level 2 ecstasy meter then the mechanic to seduce the monster will unlock (hold W + down key).
another neet trick i found is that you can raise the ecstasy meter in the gallery so go try watch the gallery until you reach level 2 then enjoy the seduce mechanic