Re: Natalie's Lewd Cave Adventure, Daily CYOA

N: "Okay then, let's start from the beginning... Where am I? Or actually, we?"
A: "Doctor's."
N: "And why--"
A: "Medical check."
N: "But how--"
A: "Dragged after you stopped on your tracks and fell on your face."
N: "Oh, so THAT's why my nose hurts."

A: "You don't have anything to worry now, you've been checked and you'll be fine."
A man with a white coat walks into the room, filling it with a noticeable smell of sex. He seems to be the doctor in charge here.
Doctor: "Be glad you were in town when it finally kicked in, you'd have been quite the prize out there."
N: "So, what did I have? And why am I tied up?"
You notice how Anath looks away, with a hint of sadness on her face
Doctor: "It's not easy to say this but..."
He places a jar with what looks like a purplish jelly in it somewhere where you can easily see it.

Doctor: "I take it you've found yourself with a purple slime. Their poison is normally not a problem, considering how weak it is, but having something like this in you eventually end up with the affected person... Well, you've lived it, I don't think I have to explain."
N: "What about Violet? Is she alright?"
Doctor: "Don't worry about your little green friend, she's fine. She seemed so clueless about green slimes, it weirded me out a bit since she was one. But after a quick recap she jumped onto me all horny and everything, and well, I'm not going to reject some sex, specially from someone as good looking--"
N: "Alright, alright, I get the picture, you don't have to tell more. About the tied down part..."
Doctor: "Victims of purple slime poison aren't quite here when they first wake up, so it's more so you didn't get hurt than anything."

You raise your hand a bit to ask why you're still tied up, but stop when you notice that you raised your hand and aren't tied up anymore.
You're very, very naked though.

A) Ask if you passed the medical check
B) Ask where you can get a pen
C) Ask if being dry is part of the effects of the purple slime poison
D) Ask if you too can get some
Other) Specify

Character Data
Natalie the Cat girl (you)
You're a feline female archer
You have short purple hair with a ponytail
You have a nice pair of C-cup breasts
You seem to be unable to get horny currently. Hopefully it's something temporary...
Inventory:
A shortbow
Light leather scalemail
Leather boots
Leather skirt
Panties
Locked box
Key
Mysterious Shiny Orange Gemstone
Naked & Bound Fairy
Paperwork
Traits:
You have an unidentified living being in your head (It might be able to talk, you don't know)
You have enhanced senses and reflexes, as cats do
Your tail has been trained and is quite strong and fast, unlike the weak point everyone might think it is. (It's also a good penis substitute)

Violet the Slime girl
She's a green slime girl (used to be purple)
She has shoulder-length slime hair
She has an alluring pair of E-cup tits
Traits:
Can easily digest living beings bigger than her (It takes time though)
Has a small fire affinity
Has a small water affinity
(?) Might be able to produce poison/antidote
(?) Full of acid, probably
She can alter her body somewhat (Like, making herself have a penis. You know that from experience)

Anath the Succubus She's coming with us. Need some details
She has a tail ended in a spade shape. Probably. You've seen it only in a dream.

"Kitty" the Tentacle
It's a tentacle penis, and it does what a tentacle dick does.

Sorry I took a while, I've been somewhat busy with... Who am I kidding? This doesn't actually take time, there isn't an excuse I can use.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A, then B, then C, then Other: Ask if Violet is full of acid and if she can produce poisons and/or antidotes. Finally, ask if there are any permanent effects of the purple slime poison, or any aftereffects you need to worry about.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A, then B, then C, then Other: Ask if Violet is full of acid and if she can produce poisons and/or antidotes. Finally, ask if there are any permanent effects of the purple slime poison, or any aftereffects you need to worry about.
ditto

Lars83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yupp most reasonable so i agree on it

+1

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

going with majority again :D

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice pick.

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You sit upright on the bed, though it looks more like a table from up here.
N: "So, got to ask... Did I pass the check?"
Doctor: "You wouldn't be here talking to me right now if you hadn't."
N: "Yeah, right, guess it makes sense that I'd get kicked out--"
Doctor: "Not quite what I meant. I'll need you to fill in your name in this form."
He hands you a paper and a pen.
N: "I'm going to need the pen for a while, mind if I borrow it?"
Doctor: "You can keep it."

N: "Thanks, I guess... Say, about purple slime poison... Does it make me... I mean women... You know... Less likely to have sex?"
Doctor: "Dryness in your parts? We noticed it after the extraction of... It's not part of the effects of purple slime poison. In fact, it tends to do quite the opposite. It might be the work of an external agent, is our best bet."
N: "Damn. Does that mean I won't be able to have nice sex yet? Don't reply to that, I was thinking loudly. About my friend Violet... Is she full of acid?"
Doctor: "Violet? Oh, the green slime. The acid from those is quite destructive, and starts melting everything soon after losing contact with the main body. But you'll only normally find yourself covered in it if you're inside one of them as food."

Doctor: "I tried to take a sample of her to see how corrosive your friend was, and I can admit she's a pretty mature one, strong thing she has in her."
N: "But you..."
Doctor: "Yes, I did fuck her, I can see that that's what you wanted to know. She's safe to have sex with, as far as I can tell, as long as she lets you fuck her."
N: "I have one last question. About the poison--"
Doctor: "Purple slime poison has some after effects, yes, such as increased sensitivity and multiplied sex drive. It shouldn't be permanent, and I suggest to stay away from fucking until you've flushed it out of your system. Now, if you don't mind, I have other business to attend to."
You see him turn his back on you and walk into another room, where another patient seems to be lying. You can't really see anything about it though.

A) Let's check what's to fill there in the paperwork
B) Follow him and spy on the other patient, out of sheer curiosity
C) Try and masturbate right there, in front of Anath
D) Ask what Anath thinks about you not fucking for a while
E) Check on Violet (Specify something)
Other) Specify

Character Data
You seem to be unable to get horny currently. Hopefully it's something temporary...
Inventory:
A shortbow
Light leather scalemail
Leather boots
Leather skirt
Panties
Locked box
Key
Naked & Bound Fairy
Paperwork
Medical Paperwork
Traits:
You have an unidentified living being in your head (It might be able to talk, you don't know)
Your tail has been trained and is quite strong and fast, unlike the weak point everyone might think it is. (It's also a good penis substitute)

Violet the Slime girl
Traits:
She can alter her body somewhat (Like, making herself have a penis. You know that from experience)

She has a tail ended in a spade shape. Probably. You've seen it only in a dream.

"Kitty" the Tentacle

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B

moonblack

Reputation score

A followed by C and D

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You start checking the forms, and surprisingly enough, they're full of stuff about your body and what happened to you.
You can't really help but notice the detailed description of your naked body, and passing a page, you find a similarly explained description of Violet's.
Slowly your mind gets filled with all kinds of dirty images of you and Violet having hot, sweaty sex. You can almost feel her with you, about to penetrate your tight slit.

A sudden pull on your tail brings you quickly back to the real world, only to see you had set aside the paperwork and were about to start fucking yourself if Anath hadn't stopped you.
A: "I think it'd be a good idea if you did what the doctor said, unless you want to become a slave to pleasure"
N: "Oh... That'd be a bad thing."
You try to regain your cool, but can't really get yourself to stop massaging your chest.

A) Fill the paperwork
B) Ask Anath about herself
C) Spy on the other patient
D) Take a nap
Other) Specify

Character Data
Inventory:
A shortbow
Light leather scalemail
Leather boots
Leather skirt
Panties
Locked box
Key
Naked & Bound Fairy
Paperwork
Medical Paperwork
Traits:

Violet the Slime girl
Traits:

"Kitty" the Tentacle

Lars83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Other: Fill paperwork while asking Anath about her.

Most reasonable since info is always nice and knowledge about traveling companions and they likes/dislikes are normally good.

moonblack

Reputation score

A and B

Same reasoning as Lars83's

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A B