What's new

Need help for magical girl ruruka

Status
Not open for further replies.

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone played that game? If so, I'm up to a map where you will be in the snowy mountains, reading one tombstone in the cave, having an exclamation mark once reading it, and was wondering what i should do next? i tried almost everything and it didnt work :confused:

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Need help for magical girl ruruka

Its been awhile since I played that, but there should be a secret passage on the left of the tombstone. I don't remember having to do anything specific to open it. Simply standing next to it or on it and checking it should work.

OP
S

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah thx so much man! :) but now i have another problem =\ I finished the game (credits shown) but i dont think its still the end of the game yet cause i'm unable to enter a particular room. Not sure whats the name of the place but there is one girl at a counter wearing bunny suit and keep stopping me whenever i wanna go inside that room

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You don't enter the room, you enter the counter into the door to the right, at the back there should be one table you can use to cosplay and have sex.

OP
S

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thx again :). rep up! i'll be glad if anyone can tell me hints or secrets about this game like where to get cg etc

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the castle part. I don't really feel like I'm getting anywhere and the monsters all still hit too hard. I have the 5000g staff and all the upgrades I can find, and I'm level 22. I only have like 32 of the CGs. Am I missing something somewhere?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A lot of the CGs are the same event, with different costume (or naked)

There's some requirement before you can wear certain ones/be nude outside, but the easiest way to get there would be clearing the game.

Once you clear the game, you can go around in whatever cloth you want.

Just pack a lot of MP potions around, and hit enemies with spells they're weak against (if normal enemies aren't dead in 2-3 turns, you're doing it wrong or you're too low level), and heal yourself back up after each fight.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What of the boss in the castle? Right after Nero (the guy with the scythe)?

Do I just have to damage her enough as quickly as possible?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have 2 hidden room at castle 1F, SW and SE corner, go there first

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

To explain what etgo means, on the first floor, there's 2 broken tiles on each side, one of them lead to a crystal.

If you've activated all 5 crystals (4 before now, and this is the 5th) it should stop the boss from being unkillable.

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to Necro the thread, but I'm stuck and can't figure out what to do next. AGTH keeps crashing on me (all games, not just this), so I end up playing "blind," as it were.

For the northern dungeon, I cannot get the door to open. There is a guy standing outside, who asks Ruruka a question (when she is wearing the schoolgirl outfit). I have no idea what the question is, so figuring out the correct response is even less likely. Does he have the key, or is there something else I do to open this dungeon?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone know how to get past the coliseum part and ive been told theres a acual walkthrough for this is there one?

Status
Not open for further replies.