What's new

Need Help to Hook a New game from DLsite !!

Aver

Reputation score
Hi... Everyone i have a problem to hook a game. It seems like a good new game from DLsite but because i have lack of knowledge and experience in hooking texts from a game now i am stuck unable to do anything. I hope all experts and experienced senior in this forum could help me to solve the problem.

Here is the Game that i mentioned, it just realesed today.

RJ268324_img_main.jpg

I have tried to hook it using VNR and Textarctor but both of them are completely powerless to hook this game.
For additional information this game file is compressed in data.sgbpack type which i don't understand how to unpack it.
Problem.jpg
For Mods please guide me where to post this ask for help thread before delete this post. Thanks :)

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the discussion section.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, you're fat out of luck - for now. If those two can't do it...
Anyways, after looking at the readme file, the game's engine is called "SMILE GAME BUILDER" (hence the sgbpack extension, I guess).
You will have to wait until the developer of textractor (or someone else) makes it work (IF they can, and want to). Or maybe the game dev will make an English version...
Sorry. xD

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, ulmf isn't home to modder & such like some other forum.
If it's an unusual engine, and the usual way don't work, you'll better ask on the site of the tool dev or go to somewhere with peoples with much more skill in script & such like. With HF dead, The best place would probably be AS now, but dunno if you'll get an answer if you ask with a new account :/