What's new

need help with this game

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score
as i don't understand japanese it is called dong bai defense i got it from this site here when u click start game it has one box text then when u click it brings up another box u need to type into so like i said any help would be apreciated

Re: need help with this game

Ouch. I think that site just raped my computer.

If you're going to check it out, I highly recommend not doing so unless you have a really good ad-blocker. Something good enough to keep banner ads away.

Ouch. I think that site just raped my computer.

If you're going to check it out, I highly recommend not doing so unless you have a really good ad-blocker. Something good enough to keep banner ads away.

sry my i-net stops all popups sry if that happens i didn't know

i don't know if this will help any but here is my mu link for it

Last edited:

Says megaupload file is temporarily unavalible?

Says megaupload file is temporarily unavalible?

hmm not sure why but i can't even select it to download i'll try changin the name and reuploading

try this one if same prob i'll do rapid and media

Last edited:

The site links to

I would also much like to figure out what this mystery text box of doom is.

when u type different things like attack retreat defence and stuff it has some dif box's come up but i think they are either u can't do that here or u just fucked up big time msg's but like i said ealier i'm not sure cause i don speaka jappy

Oh ho... this game is clever. The mystery box of doom is asking for a two character family name. This meens that you need to be able to input Japanese characters, a clever way of making it region exclusive. There is a way around this however, just find two Japanese characters you like and copy and paste them in there. Another will pop-up asking for another two character personal name. Just do the same.

Oh ho... this game is clever. The mystery box of doom is asking for a two character family name. This meens that you need to be able to input Japanese characters, a clever way of making it region exclusive. There is a way around this however, just find two Japanese characters you like and copy and paste them in there. Another will pop-up asking for another two character personal name. Just do the same.

kisses maikochans avatar on the cheek and thanks maikochan sincerly thank you maikochan is it my understanding also that u speak japanese

No, I've somehow got TA to automatically translate context boxes. I don't know if it's a feature of the latest version, or if I activated it by accident or what, but this is what I saw:
picture.php

No, I've somehow got TA to automatically translate context boxes. I don't know if it's a feature of the latest version, or if I activated it by accident or what, but this is what I saw:
picture.php

yea i'm guessing the 2 part in the jp language box is the two symbol part anyway like i said thnx a heap maikochan

edit#1. i'm guessing the readme text here is the instructions and locations of other ppls sites

-------------------------------

【董白の攻防】

ver1.0 2010/09/21

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

【ご挨拶】

この度は【董白の攻防】のほうをご購入して頂き
まことにありがとうございます。

当ゲームの制作者代表の、金澤カナタと申します。
以下お手数ですが、お読み頂ければ幸いです。

【注意事項】

当ゲームのほうを、制作者の許可なく配布や公開
またはアップロードすることを禁止とさせて頂きます。

【免責事項】

当ゲームを使用することによって発生した
いかなる損害について、責任のほうを負いません。
ご使用されているパソコンの性能やOSの環境によっては
ゲームが正常に動作しない場合があります。

上記のほう、まことに恐れ入りますが
ご了承頂けますよう、お願いいたします。

【スタッフ】

▼企画・シナリオ▼
金澤カナタ

▼原画▼
夜紘夕也

▼背景・彩色・ドット▼
ハウラアキトシ

▼スクリプター▼
田中二郎三郎

【素材提供】

▼進行画面 背景▼

雄夢ライス

▼セーブロードスクリプト▼

花鳥風月 様

▼背景▼

ぐったりにゃんこ 様

きまぐれアフター 様

背景素材店 様

▼効果音▼

TAM Music Factory 様

WEB WAVE LIB 様

ザ・マッチメイカァズ 様

▼ゲーム音楽▼

煉獄庭園 様

TAM Music Factory 様

▼司馬懿戦 アレンジ▼

華飯 様

▼NScripter▼

Takahashi's Web 様

素晴らしい素材を
ご提供していただきました上記の皆様方に
この場を借りて厚くお礼を申し上げます。

【操作方法】

・左クリックで決定。右クリックで基本戻る。
・マウスホイールの上で、一画面分の過去ログを読めます。
・キーボードの「Ctrl」の長押しで、文章の早送りが可能です。

【ゲーム覚え書き】

【全体】

・仲間を集めたり、宝物(アイテム)を得ることで戦闘が楽になります。
・セーブは城内と、進行での布陣画面で可能です。
・城内の荀彧に話しかけると選択次第でバッドエンドになるので
話しかける前に一度セーブをオススメします。
・凶悪山賊がいる戦闘で敗北すると、戦火イベントCGが見れます。

【戦闘】

・戦闘画面中央の「攻城ボタン」をクリックすることで、敵城にダメージを与えます。
・敵城の体力のゲージが0になると勝利。逆に自城の体力が0になると敗北します。
・敵の計略の実行は、一部をのぞいてほぼランダムで発動します。
・回復系の武将がいると、戦闘を楽に進めると思います。

詳しい攻略は
ホームページのほうから攻略ページへリンクしてありますので
そちらをご覧ください。

【ご連絡について】

ご連絡やご感想等ございましたら
下記のアドレスまでご連絡いただければ幸いです。

――――――――――――――――――――――
      ■チェリスソフト■
    [email protected]

――――――――――――――――――――――

【最後に】

このゲームが多くの人にプレイして頂き
そして楽しんでいただければ、製作者冥利につきます。
また次回作でお会いできるように頑張りますので
よろしくお願いいたします。

この度は、ご購入して遊んで頂き
本当にありがとうございました!

金澤カナタ  2010/09/21

Copyright (C) CHERIS SOFT 2010

nsogg.dll

このアプリケーションでは、

libogg 1.1.3、libvorbis 1.1.2のソースコードが使われています。

Copyright (c) 2002-2004 Xiph.org Foundation

Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
are met:

- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.

- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

- Neither the name of the Xiph.org Foundation nor the names of its
contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from
this software without specific prior written permission.

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS
``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE FOUNDATION
OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE
OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

Last edited:

I am having a similar problem but when I try to copy japanese characters into the box all I get is ???????????????

I am having a similar problem but when I try to copy japanese characters into the box all I get is ???????????????

1. Sounds like you might be getting moonspeak or the program isn't recognizing the characters. Ensure your system is set to Japan Local [Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Clock, Language, and Region -> Regional and Language Options -> Administrative Tab -> Change System Locale Button -> Select Japane (Japanese)]. That was a walkthrough for Windows 7/Vista. If you have an older operating system you may need to use a different path... Google can help you there.

2. Try making sure you're using the appropriate characters. katakana (カタカナ or 片仮名) might work, if not try kanji (漢字), or hiragana (ひらがな or 平仮名)... Seems to me most of the layout on that game was on of those three. Otherwise rōmaji (ローマ字) might work. If all of those symbols look like blocks, then you might have to install the font support on your system before using the game. If you have an Operating System disc on hand, try making sure it's in your system first since Windows will usually request it to install more language packs.

If you're still having a problem you can try coming back for more advice.

This website might help if you want to actually have a real name, or want to try out various characters:

Last edited:

1. Sounds like you might be getting moonspeak or the program isn't recognizing the characters. Ensure your system is set to Japan Local [Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Clock, Language, and Region -> Regional and Language Options -> Administrative Tab -> Change System Locale Button -> Select Japane (Japanese)]. That was a walkthrough for Windows 7/Vista. If you have an older operating system you may need to use a different path... Google can help you there.
might be useful.

ok firstly it is said earlier that it is a 2 charecture japanese name here is the charectures for demonic if u like that name that is 悪魔 deathbringer 死を hentai 変態 to get a 2 charecture just use googletranslate and select english to japanesse

ok firstly it is said earlier that it is a 2 charecture japanese name here is the charectures for demonic if u like that name that is 悪魔 deathbringer 死を hentai 変態 to get a 2 charecture just use googletranslate and select english to japanesse

As a moonspeaker, I would like to point out that 悪魔 means "demon" (as in the noun), while 死を just means "death..." (it's a hanging sentence.)

The closest-two kanji equivalent to "deathbringer" that I can think of is 死神, or "Death God"/"Grim Reaper".

Demon God would be something like 魔神 (Devil) or 悪神. (Evil God)

There's also something wrong with your sig, and I can't offer corrections if I don't know what it is supposed to mean in English.

Last edited:

As a moonspeaker, I would like to point out that 悪魔 means "demon" (as in the noun), while 死を just means "death..." (it's a hanging sentence.)

The closest-two kanji equivalent to "deathbringer" that I can think of is 死神, or "Death God"/"Grim Reaper".

Demon God would be something like 魔神 (Devil) or 悪神. (Evil God)

There's also something wrong with your sig, and I can't offer corrections if I don't know what it is supposed to mean in English.

thnx for the info and it is this Hello my name is russell osborne

You're welcome.

thnx for the info and it is this Hello my name is russell osborne

In that case it should be 「こんにちは。私はラッセル・アルバート・オズボーンです。], assuming your middle name is Albert. I would also suggest adding 「よろしくお願いします。」 at the end, forming 「こんにちは。私はラッセル・アルバート・オズボーンです。よろしくお願いします。」

Yeah my girlfriend tried to translate his signature once and told me that it was all wrong and completely intelligible. This made me laugh, since every one of his posts follow this pattern of flawed grammar.

alight thanks for the help I got it to input japanese characters but it wont accept any characters i put in what did everyone else use?

Back