What's new

Need some recommendations.

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aight bois, I think I've hit a wall and there aren't much games left that I haven't played already.
So, I would appreciate some help for that matter.
Are there games out there that are similar (in terms of quality, not necessarily length) to Noxian Nights, Roundscape, Alansya Chronicles?

No specific genre, but preferably female protagonists. Although it's not a must-have, just a preference. (Don't know why, it just feels wrong playing as male protagonists)

There are 2 no-goes though :
3D Render
&
Pixelart

I know, in current times it's hard to come across western originated RPG games that AREN'T 3D and that's why I need your help guys.
(Mentioning western originated : The games don't have to be, translated games are also appreciated. Also, WIP Patreon games are also fine, but if they are 0.00001 Versions with 1 minute gameplay, eh.)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Though its art style has been described as an "Acquired taste" (My own enjoyment wasn't impeded by it), as a game it's quite long and feature-heavy.
is one of my all-time favorites. I believe there's an official English translation, if not there's a partial at the very least. It's also available on steam for what that's worth.
The player doesn't have much agency in the story, it's very linear (Though you have a choice of which order you do the dungeons in) and it's very focused on combat-H.
Wings of Rolldia is a hack/slash with most of its content coming through RoL, there's a partial here
The Last Demonhunter is, from what I know of the games you mention, very similar. Quite open-ended, corruption-heavy, a lot of GoR
Wanderer Girl Rei is again very combat-H focused and lacks player agency, but it has one of the best RPGMaker H-game battle systems I've played. As far as I know there's no translation official or otherwise, but I might be wrong. This qualifies as loli by appearance but isn't tagged as such, and losing in one of the dungeons addresses the PC's flat-chestedness.

OP
Predator

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the time, though I know all of them except Taimamiko Yuugi. Will def. check that one out! Much appreciated.

sauv

Reputation score
I'll never not recommend H content is nice, has a decent combat system with little grinding, and probably the most intuitive teleport that could only work in a game like this. It's really well done from start to finish. The translation's almost done too.