Need to feed

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Need to feed

Bianca silently, and worriedly nodded at Aya, before the two went back into their mother's bed room, going up the stairs and down the hall, as Bianca slowly opened the large double doors for Aya.

Their mother was brushing her hair, looking at herself in the window as she prettied herself up. She saw her two girl's reflection in the mirror, and happily turned to them, getting off of her stool, and trotting to them happily. She wrapped her arms around both of them before they could speak, and drew them both into a warm hug. She looked at Aya with a bright smile, her eyes gleaming with curiosity.

"What was your gift, Aya?" she asked curiously, "I've heard a lot about this Goddess woman, what was her gift to you?" Her eyes fixed on Aya, looking for an answer.

Their mother had always been the inquisitive type. Her friends always said when she was little, she got into all kinds of trouble for sticking her nose into a great many places it didn't belong, always asking questions, and always sneaking around, trying to find answers, even if it was unimportant. She never left one rock unturned, which was likely why Bianca was so worried, she must have known her mother would have found out eventually.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya lightly blushed once more, being so close to this attractive woman. Aya felt so nervous inside, she knew what to say but saying it would be hard. Even worse she was asking her about what the goddess had done to her, which Aya wasn't exactly sure how to exsplain. AYa then let a sigh out as she began getting to answering her mothers question and telling her about Bianca and herself.

Aya softly spoke then, her voice soft but matching the awkward look in her eyes.
" Her gift was... That she loved me and made me like her... "

Aya couldn't exsplain it any better. That was what had happened. The goddess made love to her and made her like herself.

Quickly after Aya answered the woman's question Aya went to finally saying what her and Bianca came to say to the woman. Aya's voice was still soft, it was even more awkward and a bit embarrised and shy. Blushing a bit more heavily now, still looking at the woman, Aya spoke.
" Mother... There is something you need to know about Bianca and I. We're... We're in love.... "
Aya held Bianca's hand tightly before and after she spoke

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother's face turned to shock and awe, backing away a little to regard Aya as she told her a great many things she didn't understand.

"Aya..." she began shaking her head a little, still with a dumbfounded expression, brushing some hair off of her face, "Aya, what are you talking about..? Loved you? And... And did you say..." she blinked a great many times before bringing herself to saying it, "You and Bianca are... In love?" her gaze shifted over to Bianca, who's head was lowered in shame, confirming her question, "But... She's your sister!!!" she shouted, not letting go of the fact that Aya was not blood related, still thinking she was her own.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya didn't speak about the goddess anymore, she would speak of that later, when the time came. Aya then softly replied to her mother, her voice a bit awkward. Aya kept eye contact, somehow.
" Mother... I would be ashamed of myself if she was my sister by blood but... She isn't. I don't think this is wrong..."
If Bianca was her sister by blood Aya would have run away long ago instead of lusting and finally loving the girl. Even if they had been raised as sisters they wern't technically sisters, thus Aya didn't see their new relationship as sinful and wrong.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Their mother shook her head, and let go of Aya and Bianca, taking some steps away as she regarded Aya with an upset tone.

"She may not be your sister by blood, but by God, she's your sister!" she announced, "Do you think it'd be alright if you fell in love with me? Or your father? God rest his soul..." she stopped her arguing to clasp her hands together in silent prayer for her husband. Although she was sad, their mother had a strong belief in the next life, and thus took death much easier, knowing without a doubt that the ones she loved were in a better place.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya didn't know what to say. Aya didn't think she was Bianca's sister by anything, aside from the now non existent law. For a brief second Aya thought about her now dead father. She honestly didn't ever feel any lust for him or any other man for that matter. Just woman.

Aya held on to her sisters hand and she then answered her mother, still looking a her as she softly and awkwardly spoke.
" Mother... Reguardless if we are sisters by god or not we are still in love.. "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca silently stood closer to Aya in support of her words, so close that their shoulders were touching.

Their mother put the palms of her hands to her face in frustration, before pulling them away, and pointing a finger at Aya, like she always did when she lectured her.

"Regardless of whether or not any of us are related, remember that I AM your mother, and that makes you and Bianca sisters." she glared at Aya and Bianca, "Don't forget that," she told them, before crossing her arms and looking at Aya expectantly, "Now, since you're in a admitting mood, would you mind explaining what you meant when you said that woman in the white dress loved you?" she shook her head, angry at how her two daughters choose their sex preference, "I think it's a shame that you'd be cheating on someone you love."

Bianca tried to but in.

"M-mother... It's not like that..." she said with uncertainty.

Her mother raised her eyebrow, "Is it? I'll let Aya tell me that for herself." She folded her arms, and looked at Aya for an answer.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya let a sigh out as she held onto her sisters hand, shoulder to shoulder with her. Things were not going well, their mother just didn't understand.
Aya was going to have to exsplain everything to her and hope then she understood.

Aya continued to softly speak.
" Mother... There was a reason I was able to save you and that we're all safe here. That woman... She gave me the power to do it. She's keeping this mansion safe from being attacked by monsters. "

Aya took a breath before she continued speaking.
" When I said the woman loved me I meant she had... She had sex with me. It was the way she gave me power, the power to fight these monsters and protect everyone... I do love that woman. I love her for giving me the power to save you and for keeping us all safe but... I'm not in love with her like I am with Bianca... "

As Aya finished saying that she gave Bianca's hand a tight squeeze, continueing to hold onto it. Aya then went silent, unsure of what to say now.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca blushed, and turned her head away from Aya, the grip on her hand lessening at the mention of Aya loving the Goddess.

Meanwhile, her mother erupted in a fury.

"Just how many people have you had sex with since I've been gone!?!" she shook her head, "And... And give powers through sex? Sex doesn't work like that, Aya, I know that first hand."

Still quite angry, her mother put her hands on her hips in her usual, 'No nonsense' pose, "I'm having a talk with this, Goddess. That woman has gotten my baby all confused!" with that, she started to storm out of the room.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya was not about to let her mother storm out of this room and see the goddess like this. If her master saw her mother like this something bad might happen. Aya got directly infront of the bedroom door then, letting go of Bianca's hand so she could stop her mother from storming out.

Aya then spoke to her mother, great panic in her voice as she spoke.
" Mom please, you don't understand! There are so many things that you don't understand... There is a reason people call her the Goddess... She isn't a human... "

Aya had to prove to her mother that she had powers. She couldn't show her these tentacles, not yet. Aya decided to show her holy fire, that would prove to her that Aya did have powers.
" Mother listen... I can prove to you I have powers, given right by the goddess, here and now. Just don't leave the room ok? Please just stand back and watch... "

WIth her mother and Bianca at a safe enough distense Aya used the burning power within and then had her arm catch on fire, burning before the two people's eyes. It went on for a moment before stopping..

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( Yeah, the flames would set the carpeting below her on fire, which would likely set the whole house ablaze. Can't have that now. )

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Their mother was really taken aback by the sudden flame that bursted from her arm, a dumbfounded look stretched across her face even after the flame winked out. Her mother took a few steps back from Aya.

"What on God's green Earth...?" her face turned to a really angry expression, as she looked past Aya, down the hall she intended to walk down, she seemed like she was ready to topple a mountain, "I'm getting answers, and I'm getting them RIGHT NOW!" she shouted, as she posed and looked at Aya as if she was ready to charge through her in order to get at the Goddess, while Bianca silently stepped out of the way, knowing full well how determined her mother can be.

"Move Aya, listen to your mother!" she ordered Aya.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Is the goddess still in the mansion or somewhere else? ))

Aya's heart was pounding really hard now, thumping in her cheast so hard that you could accually hear it. Aya stood her ground and watched as her mother was about to make a giant mistake, one that very well could end her life. Aya was accually shaking now, tears were welding up in her eyes because she knew something bad would happen to the woman if she left the room like this.

Suddenly bursting into violent tears Aya ran to her mother and wrapped her arms around the blonde woman, holding her as tight as she could as she continued to violently sob, tears leaving from her eyes. Her voice scared and trembling Aya began to speak to her mom.
" M-Mom please don't! Ill tell you whatever you want to know just please don't leave this room... I don't want to lose you... "

Aya held onto her mother with all her strength, not trying to crush or hurt her just trying to keep her from leaving the room. If she tried to struggle out or escape Aya would continue to hold onto her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother went silent as Aya embraced her, and regarded her for a minute after she had done begging her not to go.

"... Then tell me everything," she bargained with Aya, "Tell me exactly who... And what this Goddess is, tell me why you don't want me to see her, tell me why you choose to have sex with her, when you yourself said she's not even human..." Her eyes narrowed at Aya, searching for lies as she awaited an answer.

Throughout her life as a child, Aya had never been able to lie to her adoptive mother, she had always somehow been able to see when Aya was fibbing, and even when Bianca rarely fibbed. One thing was for sure, their mother never missed a trick.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Please don't ignore my question. :( ))

Aya loosened her grip on her mother as she calmed herself down. Aya had been so afraid that her mother was about to go and yrll at the goddess. Aya then let her mother go as she wiped her tears from her eyes, taking a deep breath in. Aya went a step back from her mother as she nodded, being more then willing to tell her mother everything.

Her voice still a bit shaky Aya softly began to speak to her mother.
" Ill... Ill tell you everything Mom... Now I don't know for sure who the goddess is... Just that she's trying to cleanse the world of evil. The only reason any of us are here and safe is that I've sworn my loyalty and servitude to her... She is very powerful and has things that human's don't. I think she's a god... If you upset her I don't think things would end well for you... That's why I don't want you to see her... "

Aya took another deep breath after her little speech. Aya quickly thought and then remembered that she hadn't told her mother why she had sex with the woman willingly. Aya quickly answered that, no change in her voice.
" And... The reason I had sex with her is... It's her way of giving me power... The power to save you and keep Bianca safe... "

Aya went silent then, looking at her mother. She glanced at Bianca for a moment to see if she was alright.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( The Goddess may, or may not be in the mansion, as far as Aya knows. )

Her mother shook her head, angry at Aya's answer.

"There's something you're not telling me!" she announced, "And it's not possible to give... power, through sex, it's just not possible, Aya." she enforced, placing her hands on her hips again, "And I'm not afraid of this god," she lifted her finger into the air, as if announcing to the whole world, "That does it! I won't allow this woman to do these things to my baby any longer! She's gone too far!"

Her mother heaves a really angry breath, but her face turns sad as she looks at Aya, as she grabs her head, and holds her face between her breasts, a small rush of lust coursing through Aya as she does this loving gesture, "Oh, my poor baby..." she cries, "What did she do to you...?"

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Ok...))

Aya felt fear continuing to course through her along with a small bit of lust. Aya was about to start shaking and crying again if her mother accually went off against her master. Ignoring her lust Aya wrapped her arms around her mother and she shut her eyes, taking in the embrace. Aya felt her face start to lightly blush as she felt the woman's breasts, feeling how big and soft they were... So much like Bianca's.

Aya then softly began to speak, her voice sounding scared again. It was full of fear for her mother, it was even a llittle shaky.
" Mother... I'm telling you the truth about the goddess... How else could I have my arm catch on fire? Please belive me... "

Aya remembered her mothers statment about what the goddess had done to her. Aya then answered that, the only change in her voice was that it was a bit softer now.

" Mother... The goddess didn't do anything to me against my will... I accepted her gifts and I accepted her as my master... I did this to protect you and Bianca and... And so maybe I could help get rid of the evils of the world... Please mother, don't go against the goddess... Bianca and I don't want to lose you... "

Aya tried to fight back tears that were starting to form in her eyes...

Last edited: