What's new

ACT [Nekofuguri] フェアリーストーリー (Fairy Story) (RJ238317)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Price: 1,404 yen/$12.41

Circle: (ねこふぐり ) RG14423

So Nekofuguri, the creator of sidescrollers is back with another adventure game.
You play as a fairy, going around solving puzzles, getting raped by monsters and such. The game has no demo, so there's no telling
how the game actually is, but there is a gameplay video on the DLSite page.
Every scene is pixel sex, no CGs.
Game focuses on light puzzles and exploration. Sometimes you have to make a compromise to get something you want. It's
usually like this
Pick something up > Go somewhere with it to solve the "puzzle"
You have to collect some sort of berries, 10 of them

The game's main fetish is Bestiality, so there's your warning if you're not into drawn bestiality.

Synopsis

A fairy living in a peaceful forest, Elisa Palul sister, a major incident that happened one day ... In
order to accomplish the purpose,
you must fulfill the demands of forest residents and fight against erotic creatures .

For my sister, I'm animal, bullying and botanical ...
"Even if I become a senior, fairy onaho!"

(Machine translated from DLSite)

Download

(Nyaa)

Screenshots

Controls

Controls are very simple, arrows to move, and Z/X for OK/Cancel
Double tap movement keys to move faster.
Fly by pressing up
Can also be played with an Xbox controller.
Controls are configurable to your liking

Most operations are OK with the direction keys OK!
~Translated from the DLSite page

Additional info

Game over ⇒ No
· H scene And you can enjoy fresh playing all the time with multi - match dialogue
· The smooth dot image animation raises the excitement degree of the H scene as well!
· The ending is different depending on how you play the game
· The dialogue of the girls usually also includes conversation H scene also all voice!

Machine translated from DLSite page

I will be updating the thread with additional information and correcting anything wrong written when I get a playable version.

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh, looks interesting. And bestiality/size play nonetheless? Excited for this one. Never been a huge fan of his previous games, but from what I can recall they've been at least decent. Definitely looking forward to a cat picking this one up.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I can't be the only one that sees Bondage Fairies from this game?

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Just a heads up, there's a link on animesharing with one missing part, he's probably gonna put it up tommorow.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
how do you upload something and leave out a part >.<
Its his shtick, I'm guessing its so people don't immediately re-upload his uploads
I'd be fine with it if he didn't choose such shitty uploaders and artificially split the games into as many parts as possible. Usually just wait for the re-upload anyways.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
how do you upload something and leave out a part >.<
I think he does it so that more people buy the game and support the developer. Honestly can't blame him for doing that, because Velka buys all of the games he puts up there. And yea, could also be what Alias said.

I personally use premium generators for rapidshare links, works just fine with IDM

ryproar

Reputation score
According to the posts he gets paid for the ads that show when the link loads up. More people downloading the more he makes. Basically he pays 20 but makes like 200 plus after a day or so. A bit crooked but whatever, it is technically free after a few days. (If it didn't take 2 days to download the stupid thing...)

EDIT: OH and the English version is slated for Nov. 6 as well. That might also be a way to get it already translated.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't be the only one that sees Bondage Fairies from this game?
That last picture with the fairy being abused by a human makes me think of Eluku and the art he doing before making Fairy Fighting, actually.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah we know
I'm guessing its supposed to be 4 parts? Or was the third one added recently? Usually he leaves out one of the middle parts to make it more obvious

Manuli3

Reputation score
Yeah we know
I'm guessing its supposed to be 4 parts? Or was the third one added recently? Usually he leaves out one of the middle parts to make it more obvious
yeah but i bet it will be first on sukebei...

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah we know
Part 3 has the exact same size as the other parts, so yes, probably has a fourth part he didn't add. It was kind of scummy that this guy would keep one random part hidden, but doing it like this is misleading and might confuse people into thinking it's fully uploaded. The fact that this jerk is profitting out of this only makes it worse.

Then again, the game is like 12 bucks, so...

ryproar

Reputation score
Yeah 12 bucks BUT he is raking in that sweet ad money for link clicks so according to how many people click it he could get anywhere from 100 to 200 bucks from it in a week so... Yeah scummy and rather ingenious tbh, he pays 12 but gets 200% in a few days due to people being impatient sneaky yet effective profiting.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah 12 bucks BUT he is raking in that sweet ad money for link clicks so according to how many people click it he could get anywhere from 100 to 200 bucks from it in a week so... Yeah scummy and rather ingenious tbh, he pays 12 but gets 200% in a few days due to people being impatient sneaky yet effective profiting.
Yeah, that's where I draw the line with piracy: when you start making money out of it, it's just wrong. Even if the money doesn't cover the expenses, once you start getting any amount of money because of your piracy that's when you crossed the line. Good piracy is about sharing, not about charging.

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Curious, he is making money from ad rather than taking YOUR money... is that a debatable point?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Curious, he is making money from ad rather than taking YOUR money... is that a debatable point?
Honestly, let's not open that can of worms. It always escalates in all directions. And it only stresses out the mods without accomplishing anything...

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
If anyone feels like reuploading that, so I can add it to the OP, be my guest. For now, I guess this will do