What's new

ACT [Nekofuguri] フェアリーストーリー (Fairy Story) (RJ238317)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If anyone feels like reuploading that, so I can add it to the OP, be my guest. For now, I guess this will do
Yes please, would be much appreciated, those uploaders drive me insane

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Fairy Story 2018-11-06 00-03-14-881.jpg
There's a pigeon fucking a harpy. This game is already hgoty for me

I'm loving it, but also hating the censor. It's a big white overlay on the dicks. The game uses the same engine as all of his games, so hopefully
someone will make a decensor.

Also pretty simple gameplay, but it works. Atleast it's there. The animations have more variation than his previous games

Edit: I finished the game, but I'm missing 6 animations in the gallery. Save goes to Fairy Story/Data/Save

Attachments

Last edited:

ragde42

Reputation score
someone know how convert the .PIC Files?

and here is the full gallery file.... or what i think is the full gallery

Attachments

Last edited:

jrdacy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Attachments

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I have no frickin' clue what to do. Like, geez. I only have one quest left, after delivering all eight berries, saving the harpy from the pigeon, the fairy from the spiderweb and the plant chick (alraune?) from the net. I've given shit to all the preying mantis' and made the big one move. Only thing left I haven't interacted with are the holes filled up with rocks. Anyone know what to do at this point? If there's a main story thing with the berry picking stuff, the wasps have attacked and the other girl is stuck halfway outside the left side of the screen. Interacting with her makes the PC slowly glide back to the baskets, and THEN talks to her. Pretty hilarious.

jrdacy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have no frickin' clue what to do. Like, geez. I only have one quest left, after delivering all eight berries, saving the harpy from the pigeon, the fairy from the spiderweb and the plant chick (alraune?) from the net. I've given shit to all the preying mantis' and made the big one move. Only thing left I haven't interacted with are the holes filled up with rocks. Anyone know what to do at this point? If there's a main story thing with the berry picking stuff, the wasps have attacked and the other girl is stuck halfway outside the left side of the screen. Interacting with her makes the PC slowly glide back to the baskets, and THEN talks to her. Pretty hilarious.
You need the ability to stomp through those piles of pebbles in the ground. You can get that by continuing through the venus fly trap area after you rescued the plant chick and fairy from the spiderweb.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Aw, man, I went back there about 20 different times lol. Thought I went back there after saving the fairy, but apparently not. Thanks man.

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This reminds me of Fairy Fetish series alot XD

wench

Reputation score
How do you save the fairy from the spider web? I tried everything matches rock nut , that other bugg,
I kinda like this game but without knowing the language i'm missing all the text hints and i'm stuck with 8 berries collected, mantis and flytrap still there and don't know what to do or where to go. :(
Im stuck at the part where i need to save the fairy from the spider web.
You get all 10 berries by : You get 2 from pushing away the rock left to where you start the game (you need to pick up some pink berrie before you can push it away tho ! theres 1 right next to the squirell to the right
3 fom the mantids (give them a rock / a dead bug / a nut ) Then 2 more from the 2 squirells on the map. i think thats all.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
How do you save the fairy from the spider web? I tried everything matches rock nut , that other bugg,

Im stuck at the part where i need to save the fairy from the spider web.
You get all 10 berries by : You get 2 from pushing away the rock left to where you start the game (you need to pick up some pink berrie before you can push it away tho ! theres 1 right next to the squirell to the right
3 fom the mantids (give them a rock / a dead bug / a nut ) Then 2 more from the 2 squirells on the map. i think thats all.
You'll get a razor when you save the harpy being fucked by a pigeon, then you can cut the web

B

bugmenot111

How do you save the harpy?
I tried it with the bug, but it doesn't worked.
I have 10 Berries.

And where is the spiderweb?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How do you save the harpy?
I tried it with the bug, but it doesn't worked.
I have 10 Berries.

And where is the spiderweb?
Bring a lit match to scare the pigeon away.
The spiderwebs are to the right of the pigeon.
Since you then haven't tried going right, I'd assume you haven't tried going left either? If so, there's a plantgirl/alraune there that you can save with an axe you get from screwing the gnome in the mushroom house.

B

bugmenot111

Bring a lit match to scare the pigeon away.
The spiderwebs are to the right of the pigeon.
Since you then haven't tried going right, I'd assume you haven't tried going left either? If so, there's a plantgirl/alraune there that you can save with an axe you get from screwing the gnome in the mushroom house.
Thanks, mate!

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Soo, how do you get the last 3 gallery items? I think I did everything, and no matter how I deal with the rat, I get the "standard" ending. Does it perhaps depend on the time it takes to complete, or the ero-counter?
Also the spider in the ground - couldn't get it to react to anything.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Soo, how do you get the last 3 gallery items? I think I did everything, and no matter how I deal with the rat, I get the "standard" ending. Does it perhaps depend on the time it takes to complete, or the ero-counter?
Also the spider in the ground - couldn't get it to react to anything.
The last 3 animations are virgin run, don't do any H act until you get 10 beries, you wont be raped by the wasps, and pick fighting the mouse (2md option).

The Dwarf H action can be bypassed (pick 2nd option) so you can get the axe without screwing the dwarf.

I missed the 4th and 7th gallery though. where to get them?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I see, thank you!

Dunno how you could have missed #4, it's the pigeon and the harpy - and you needed to get rid of the pigeon with matches, in order to progress... The 7th is the mantis parent - make all the little mantises unhappy (by switching the berries to something that they can't use, for instance (from left to right) a bug - a pebble - a pebble) and the big one will punish you when you try to leave the area with the last berry.

TanukiDanuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Definitely looks interesting from the screenshots, seems like it's just a waiting game now since I normally don't torrent.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What does the dwarf want other than sex? Choosing the 2nd option just has him tell me to get out.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Definitely looks interesting from the screenshots, seems like it's just a waiting game now since I normally don't torrent.
Why not? the torrent is 100% clean, and it will download extremely fast with a nice connection