What's new

ACT [ nekofuguri ] [ねこふぐり] Pegasus Knight X II / 女戦士監禁II (RE146859) (RJ146859)

brofalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ねこふぐり]女戦士監禁II

Ok, so i now killed the minotaur boss and the mage in the cave. Took the fruit or something, went to the village and klicking everything does not progress the story and everytime i load the game my money drops to 1g. Could someone who has played trough this clarify what to do next?

PS: Yes the red dot points in the village, but there is nothing i can do to continue.
You forgot one girl in the cave.
I had the same problem as you;
I found my last girl in the bottom left corner in the room where you broke this giant pot (there is also the ladder to the boss room).
In total you have to have 3 girls.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sorry for the becro guys but i have seen that its said that the links for the 1.3 ver are in pages 1 and 2 and i cant see then if someone could pm the link of 1.3 or 1.4 will be great

PD: Sorry for my bad english

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

V2.00

Last edited:

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I noticed it's censored ._. does anyone know how to uncen?

Fox61

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anything new in the update or is just like voice stuff?

Extesterone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone mind helping me by explaining how to upgrade my armor?(Where do you need to go, which option you need to choose, etc)

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First of all, thanks for the game and the uncensor instructions (and files)! :)

But does anyone know if an English translation exists (or is worked on) for this game, too, as did for the first one? Could anybody be interested to shoulder this noble work, in exchange for personal gratification, all our gratitude and eternal honour and fame? ;):p

Additionally, IgotnoStuff, what program(s) did you use for translating the first one? Where is all the text stored? Anyone in the know caring to elaborate? :)

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

But does anyone know if an English translation exists (or is worked on) for this game, too, as did for the first one? Could anybody be interested to shoulder this noble work, in exchange for personal gratification, all our gratitude and eternal honour and fame? ;):p

Additionally, IgotnoStuff, what program(s) did you use for translating the first one? Where is all the text stored? Anyone in the know caring to elaborate? :)
There is no translation available for this game. Likely due to how how big the game is so it would be very difficult to do even if someone tried.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone know how many monster can rape the priestess, and which one?

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hi, no translation program needed for this.
The files are just the same as the first one.

Go to data -> spt
That's the files.
I recommend getting Notepad2 so you can recode to Shift-JS instead of the gibberish it might display.

I can probably translate this.

Last edited:

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry maybe it's from my side problem.
Why I can't download any attachment from this forum? (Except txt files)
T_T

I really need whitestuffblablabla from first page.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hi, no translation program needed for this.
The files are just the same as the first one.

Go to data -> spt
That's the files.
I recommend getting Notepad2 so you can recode to Shift-JS instead of the gibberish it might display.

I can probably translate this.
I dont get what you mean whats shift js?

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In the gallery with the 5th enemy(The mole) the last 3 Hs on the mole's gallery shows him doing her in the cowgirl position but I can't seem to have him do this attack in-game. Also the cowgirl position in the gallery doesn't seem to have her voice in it.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just a heads up in case anyone don't know, the author is doing a new game.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm having trouble figuring out how to change the voices in this game. I'm pretty sure there are two kinds of voices since there are two character voice files in the game but I don't know how to change between them.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, if I may, what happened to the english translation of the game igotnostuffs was working on? Was it too much work or did he/she just forget to post it here?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Version2.10
Game and the improvement of the decision speed and hit tried to easily play more.
And change the game of the title to "The Woman Warrior captivity I".
Icon change to 24-bit color (64x64 add size).
Specification changes the probability of encounter with the enemy. (200% 100% 50% 25%)
- Walking motion of the milk shake.

^^