What's new

RPG [ Nekomakura Soft] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON SLAVE -Disgraced Heroess- Complete Edition / DRAGON SLAVE~屈辱の女勇者~ (RE102820) (RJ102820)

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Sorry by necro, I wanted play the game but were a lot of menu, then using the translator++ did a fast ugly machine translation (lesser that a partial translation), the translator++ have a big big problem with the script in the game, maybe I broke the game too, but was 4 hours of honest work =(

Attachments

Hentice

Reputation score
I know it's a long shot but would someone happen to have a translated version they could upload. Links are dead and just stumbled upon this title.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I know it's a long shot but would someone happen to have a translated version they could upload. Links are dead and just stumbled upon this title.
Aren't the files for translation two posts above you? Just use that on your files.

megustanii

Reputation score
Re-extract the game while in Japanese Locale / using Locale Emulator.
i have already done that, turns out the problem was that i don't have japanese language pack fully installed. thanks anyway, though.

does anyone have a save file with all the items and clothes obtained? the one linked on this thread doesn't work, and the one on sagaoz unlocks all the h-scenes, but there's actually no new save slot filled. weird.

dbjknmghjghghgf

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
can some one help? cant find link for game

Totti000

Reputation score
Hello, 2 questions

1 i saw a (dead) link with a guide above. anyone has it, and can share again? maybe i can still try to play despite problem 2

2 i downloaded the game, and it's all gibberish.
Already extracted with multiple programs
Already tried local mulator
already set my PC region, clock, timezone, uber delivery to japanese
Any idea?

Loikujm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, 2 questions

1 i saw a (dead) link with a guide above. anyone has it, and can share again? maybe i can still try to play despite problem 2

2 i downloaded the game, and it's all gibberish.
Already extracted with multiple programs
Already tried local mulator
already set my PC region, clock, timezone, uber delivery to japanese
Any idea?
What programs did you use?
I use Bandizip which has a an option called "Code Page" where you can change the extraction language.

Mr KL

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
can any one reupload the link? they gone