What's new

RPG RPG Maker Ryona [寝無様/Nemusama] 蛮族の剣奴 (RJ334811)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite:

Any other old timers remember Nemusama's old H-ARPG /Shitigadianzu/City Guardians? Well, apparently they made another game recently, and it's been out for a bit now. English title would be "Barbarian Gladiator", but there's no official DLsite English for it, so I didn't put it in the title of the thread. EDIT: Actually, looks like it's "Barbarian Fighter" according to the dev, since that's how they named the game's folder.

This one is RPGmaker MV, and has the standard controls for the most part, but has a completely custom battle system, like his earlier game. This one is a turn-based RPG rather than an ARPG, however. The system used for battle is image-based, so it cannot be hooked. I made a translation for it though, see below.

The story seems to be pretty straightforward, with the MC being a female barbarian gladiator/adventurer who can get violated and impregnated by all manner of enemies. The H content looks like it will be pretty similar to his previous game, mostly noncon with some ryona elements (nothing too heavy like blood or gore, from what I've seen). Also, fair warning, looks like his art hasn't changed much, so if you didn't like it before, you probably won't now (but it is animated at least). Also, another warning, there are fraud/sabotage items in this game that can lower the MC's stats or make her more vulnerable to H attacks. Pay attention to the descriptions and icons and you should be okay (and/or grab my partial translation, linked below). There is also a "???" scroll that causes random effects in battle, which could be anything from inflicting the horny status to repairing her armor.

Tags: sprite animation, interspecies sex, impregnation/pregnancy, birth, coercion/compulsion (rape)

ulmf thread for the dev's previous game (from like 10 years ago): https://ulmf.org/threads/shitigaadianzu-rj071623.2030/

I made a partial/interface translation for this, available here in the translations section: https://ulmf.org/threads/nemusama-no-rj334811.15147/

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit I've been searching for his previous game without a name or enough descriptors to take it to hentai finder for YEARS and now this? I have to check this out, bless you for bringing it to my attention, bless you

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
This one unfortunately seems to have come and gone under all the main uppers radars, searched around and couldn't find a single working one, only requests. Which is quite weird considering from the trial this seems to be a pretty deep and well-built game compared to the 10,000 go to town > maid job > bar job > prostitution scene collectors that are immediately up on the cat and such :S

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This one unfortunately seems to have come and gone under all the main uppers radars, searched around and couldn't find a single working one, only requests. Which is quite weird considering from the trial this seems to be a pretty deep and well-built game compared to the 10,000 go to town > maid job > bar job > prostitution scene collectors that are immediately up on the cat and such :S
Yeah, seems to be one of those games that all the uploaders are going to ignore, for whatever reason. Some of them wait til a game has 200+ sales before they upload it, but it's already well past that point at 500+ sales. I would just buy it, but this year has been rough financially. Guess we just have to wait. :LOL:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The translator doesn't work for the combat menus, but it does work for everything else. It's not to hard to figure out which skill is which because of the mana costs each one has. For example, the counterattack skill is 5% + 25% per enemy countered.

The escape menu only has 3 options. THe descriptions make it seem like the escape options should have an HP cost but they don't seem to.

1 Shake off; Low chance to escape, regenerate 2% mana.
2 Rampage: Higher escape rate
3 Endure: Reduce damage received? regenerate 5% mana.

There was an NPC that kinda said using Endure will improve your chance to escape. But I'm not sure if that means total mana effects your escape chance, or something else, or if he was just full of shit. But it's not a bad idea to have full mana when you escape, because then you can immediately use the counterattack skill on your next turn after escaping.

In the demo you mostly just go around doing guild quests (the notices on the wall), and you can upgrade your equipment by collecting materials and drops. The leaf drop from the plant monster is annoyingly rare.

The items from the cheaper item shop are mostly just junk and can even have bad effects. Like the poison detox can blind you, give you a heart shaped debuff that lowers your defense, do nothing, or cure your poison. They aren't really worth buying, even at 1/3rd the cost, lol.

At the start of the game the purple haired girl uses magic to make the MC weaker and more feminine (her breasts get bigger). It's a detail that might be easily missed if you can't read the conversation. It seems like she was bought as a slave but wasn't a popular fighter because she didn't have any sex appeal. But if that's correct I'm not really sure why they let her leave.

The enemies all have sprite sex animations. One for pulling the armor off, and another to rape the MC. Even the bees, lol. You ahve to get knocked down before they will use them, but that's pretty common.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
hahaha
damn i wish i could find this one somwhere XD. also probably still got the old game somewhere i need to search for it

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The escape menu only has 3 options. THe descriptions make it seem like the escape options should have an HP cost but they don't seem to.

There was an NPC that kinda said using Endure will improve your chance to escape. But I'm not sure if that means total mana effects your escape chance, or something else, or if he was just full of shit. But it's not a bad idea to have full mana when you escape, because then you can immediately use the counterattack skill on your next turn after escaping.
Yeah, not sure what's up with the descriptions, whether it's a bug or just worded in a way that doesn't translate well, but they do make it sound like the escape skills either cause damage to the mc or enemies. The Endure skill is supposed to increase your escape chance for your next escape attempt, but is not an escape attempt itself. At least that's what I got from the description.

The items from the cheaper item shop are mostly just junk and can even have bad effects. Like the poison detox can blind you, give you a heart shaped debuff that lowers your defense, do nothing, or cure your poison. They aren't really worth buying, even at 1/3rd the cost, lol.
Yeah, the ??? scrolls are just to debuff her if you want her to get H'ed more often. Could be something to offset playing on easier difficulty as well.
EDIT: There are also fraudulent items that lower her stats, thought you were talking about the scrolls for some reason. They all seem to have the poison / skull and crossbones icon, so should be easy enough to recognize if they show up anywhere else. They all link to a common event that does random things, many of which are negative.

At the start of the game the purple haired girl uses magic to make the MC weaker and more feminine (her breasts get bigger). It's a detail that might be easily missed if you can't read the conversation. It seems like she was bought as a slave but wasn't a popular fighter because she didn't have any sex appeal. But if that's correct I'm not really sure why they let her leave.
What I got from it was that the guy who runs the arena was just tired of her winning all the time, which was costing him a lot of money (as far as the gambling etc). The purple haired mage (Ruth) agreed to defeat her in the arena, that's what the fight and her getting cursed was about. The loss was just an excuse for the owner to kick her out and be rid of her for good, more or less.

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Partial translation is done, link in the OP.
Friendly reminder, this thread is for discussion, the translation thread is for the translation.

AwsumO2000

Reputation score
I found the statue in the first town but I cannot interact with it.. perhaps you need a certain savepoint for it?

Would appreciate a save either way