What's new

ACT [Nenokuni Studio] 禍津胎母~Keep your tight rope (RJ192714)

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] (RJ192714) 禍津胎母~Keep your tight rope

EDIT: looks like both en files are missing data. im thinking thats whats causing all the issues. maybe if someone with a fully working copy can upload the right .strings files somewhere we can fix these
Maybe the en files were from the trial, and they forgot to update them with the rest of the text. (My guess, since the scenario file only has the text up through the first stage.)
The missing data in the files seems to be the problem, as you thought.

---

I added the lines in the jp files that were missing in the en files.
Also, in the system file, I fixed some lines that had different numbers and edited translations that didn't match the japanese text, including clothing descriptions, as the description for nun's clothing was missing.

Also, edited shoplineup_master.data so you can buy the naked clothing and edited wear_master.data so nun's clothing and swimsuit don't have their effects switched.

...maybe all this has already been fixed in the official updates.

EDIT: I had missed fixing the numbers of some lines in the scenario file.
EDIT2: It seems in this version, you can only wear the first seven outfits you get, even if you buy all the outfits (with the clothing fixed) giving you a total of eight.

Attachments

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Maybe the en files were from the trial, and they forgot to update them with the rest of the text. (My guess, since the scenario file only has the text up through the first stage.)
The missing data in the files seems to be the problem, as you thought.

---

I added the lines in the jp files that were missing in the en files.
Also, in the system file, I fixed some lines that had different numbers and edited translations that didn't match the japanese text, including clothing descriptions, as the description for nun's clothing was missing.

Also, edited shoplineup_master.data so you can buy the naked clothing and edited wear_master.data so nun's clothing and swimsuit don't have their effects switched.

...maybe all this has already been fixed in the official updates.

EDIT: I had missed fixing the numbers of some lines in the scenario file.
EDIT2: It seems in this version, you can only wear the first seven outfits you get, even if you buy all the outfits (with the clothing fixed) giving you a total of eight.
My god, you actually got it working right. Thanks. Now the game is at least more functional.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks so much for that patch. Worked like a charm!

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Betterlatethannever.exe

If anyone has problems with the language settings crashing, go to the res\data\strings folder in the game's folder, copy and rename both _en.strings files to _ja.strings. Rename the old _ja.strings files, start the game, baddabing, baddaboom.
Just be sure not to touch the language settings in the config settings and it shouldn't crash.

Last edited: