What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. MAR21 OUT!

bumpywolf
Yes. Soon.
Woo!! im happy now!! :D :D and i support what a dude said, let a choice for the dog to have the Virginity of Ravy

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Woo!! im happy now!! :D :D and i support what a dude said, let a choice for the dog to have the Virginity of Ravy
Yes i would want that too and i am pretty sure this can be a possibility much much later.
But i wouldn't want Ravy to be distracted somehow, then mounted by the dog, raped and crying about it, like in most bestiality themed scenes elsewhere.
I want her to become aroused by various lighter scenes first before she gets horny enough to be ably to give him full access to her body.
And i want her to fully understand the implications about what she will do with him and having no regrets to fully enjoy this magical moment.
For that to happen, there need to be a lot more corrupting scenes first, but i am willing to wait for it and i will enjoy every little step she takes for this awesome outcome.
Nerion will do it right, i have no doubt about it.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes i would want that too and i am pretty sure this can be a possibility much much later.
But i wouldn't want Ravy to be distracted somehow, then mounted by the dog, raped and crying about it, like in most bestiality themed scenes elsewhere.
I want her to become aroused by various lighter scenes first before she gets horny enough to be ably to give him full access to her body.
And i want her to fully understand the implications about what she will do with him and having no regrets to fully enjoy this magical moment.
For that to happen, there need to be a lot more corrupting scenes first, but i am willing to wait for it and i will enjoy every little step she takes for this awesome outcome.
Nerion will do it right, i have no doubt about it.
Well that sounds good but i dont want to wait alot for that to happen, so maybe it can be a mix? like you have the "choice" of having the dog mounting her during a distracion, lets say if you take your dog for a walk in "mating season" if you choose that path then she can start to like the "dog mounting" :p and the second choice to be just like you said. But knowing Nerion he will give us a marvelous scene of Ravy+Dog.

Let the dog "Ravish Ravy" <- (lol i know its a bad joke) :D

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd LMAO if doge banged Ravy wasted as hell like he was doing his previous owner. It won't happen obviously, but a man can dream

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some of those points are part of the problem people have with Aldis, the "this came out out of nowhere", I do suspect there is a reason in his case, but...
The matter of fact that he got into Ravy in just 2 exclusive scenes (mine and tower, not counting doghouse assistance) and being able to confess their love for each other, that the ordinary player was somehow puzzled by this quick unexpected turn out.
In comparison to the other characters that sometimes only got to see a glimpse of her body, Aldis was WAY off the charts.
And to be honest, after the Oct. 2016 version was released, i also recognized this imbalance and discussed it with Nerion. I don't exactly know why he rushed things with Aldis (probably the muse of an artist) but he acknowledged the issue and promised to put more in between the scenes to smooth it over.
And voilà in the new Mar. 2017 there was a new scene with him in the kitchen which made him more likeable in my opinion.
I guess we can expect more insertions like this on him or slight modifications of existing scenes. Also progress differences between other competitors like Thomlin, Bladewoods and mayor etc. will probably get better distribution.
And if you still don't like Aldis you can still turn him down in his scenes, that's why the lord...*cough* i mean Nerion, gave us or rather Ravy free will to choose. :D

Well that sounds good but i dont want to wait alot for that to happen, so maybe it can be a mix? like you have the "choice" of having the dog mounting her during a distracion, lets say if you take your dog for a walk in "mating season" if you choose that path then she can start to like the "dog mounting" :p and the second choice to be just like you said. But knowing Nerion he will give us a marvelous scene of Ravy+Dog.

Let the dog "Ravish Ravy" <- (lol i know its a bad joke) :D
Patience is a virtue, and the longer the wait, the better the result. Trust me.:)
I have some homework for you: What's the difference between gourmet and gourmand?

Ravished Ravys rave in the ravine. Raving Ravys ravish the ravine. :confused:
or something like that.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Nerion, how long for the next update? (more or less)

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Based on the current pattern, I'd guess about 5 months since the latest release. Though with a whole new city being in development, I wouldn't be surprised to see it as late as October/November. But who knows, he may be able to get someone to help him out along the the way, and speed up the process, though I haven't heard of him having such plans so far.

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like your discussion on the matter, you've raised some valid points. But you forget one thing. Ravy, Aldis and other guys were living before you press New game. Ravy talked to Aldis and other guys, maybe not as much as now but still.

And dog will get something soon but don't expect ravishing events yet.

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aldis is still a hoe :D

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, Nerion, does Ravy on your avatar have bigger tits than in game?

athura

Reputation score

I really loved this game. Keep up the good work.
Perhaps a news post once in a while on your Patreon? I just love the Ravy artwork ;)

lordcruxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like your discussion on the matter, you've raised some valid points. But you forget one thing. Ravy, Aldis and other guys were living before you press New game. Ravy talked to Aldis and other guys, maybe not as much as now but still.

And dog will get something soon but don't expect ravishing events yet.
Aww yiss bestiality?

Any chance of pregnancy ever coming?

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aww yiss bestiality?

Any chance of pregnancy ever coming?
Yes, but they will be part of one or more ending scenes.

So probably no walking around with a naked, happy-pregnant Ravy wanting to be ravished be everyone. :(

But if the dog gets a little something, then how about we also let the goblin progress a little further? How about he brings his friends next time to present their tools to Ravy, who gets surprisingly flushed by this shameless display of wild goblin-masculinity.

Amenaso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is much violence in this game?

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only one game over rape, and some spanking. Other than that, everything is quite vanilla so far.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i love the new animation of Ravy when she tried out the clothes

to be honest, the most im actually waiting for is more scenes with the Dog and the lone Goblin :D

I wonder if its possible to have a meter or an info on how perverted Ravy is, the grind to make her perverted is kinda well.. grindy

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i love the new animation of Ravy when she tried out the clothes

to be honest, the most im actually waiting for is more scenes with the Dog and the lone Goblin :D

I wonder if its possible to have a meter or an info on how perverted Ravy is, the grind to make her perverted is kinda well.. grindy
Yeah the scene in the changing booth really is a great show. I was blown away by this beautiful CG and it's fantastic animations (especially the eyes!). Nerions artistic skills have improved drastical and will become even more awesome.
Also her thoughts and descriptions of her feelings were kinda nice don't you think? :D
Could any of you imagine how to top this scene further? Maybe next time she will let the curtain a bit open while trying out some even riskier clothes? :p

On the subject of a perv-meter:
This was already proposed/asked a long while ago, even in one of the first version if i remember correctly but Nerion decided against it and i must say, i agree with him. Corruption/lewdness isn't really something you can put into, or define with a simple number (although many Hrpgs have it that way) but it's more kind of "a feeling".
On my playthroughs i don't have a problem with getting her pervy asap.
Just resign to wearing a bra at all, always take off her panties in the evening and always comply with any naughty action someone wants to do with her.
I corrupt my Ravy very diligently! :D

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I believe patience makes the fruit sweeter. Not to make it unripe or overripe is the main goal of such dophamine-driven games. And Nerion does quite good.