What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Fountain of Mana - English Hentai Game

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned then, but in the demo when you're about ready to go swimming, there's a point you can click on which will show what seems to be a masturbation scene laying down in pajamas. I'm not sure if this is working as intended.

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned then, but in the demo when you're about ready to go swimming, there's a point you can click on which will show what seems to be a masturbation scene laying down in pajamas. I'm not sure if this is working as intended.
You have an early version which is posted here, right? I don't really remember putting that there but it's gone in current version.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah apparently this version is quite old.
I've been ripping his grammar to shreds but apparantly the current version on patreon is much better :O
It probabaly does not make much sense to keep reviewing this old version.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

she turned 18? does that mean shes a virgin? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:
OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

she turned 18? does that mean shes a virgin? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's fantasy setting so she can be as old as you want. And yes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You have an early version which is posted here, right? I don't really remember putting that there but it's gone in current version.
Thanks for pointing it out.
Yes, I have the version that is posted here. It looks like it might be an early version. When I play these games, I look for ways to break them. I did a lot of bug testing/game breaking on games like Overwhored, The Last Sovereign, Noxian Nights and Harem Collecter. I like to help game creators troubleshoot their work so they can be proud of it!

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, I have the version that is posted here. It looks like it might be an early version. When I play these games, I look for ways to break them. I did a lot of bug testing/game breaking on games like Overwhored, The Last Sovereign, Noxian Nights and Harem Collector. I like to help game creators troubleshoot their work so they can be proud of it!
Gentlemen.. Our world need more people like this! :)
(This is not sarcasm)

Nerion2, because the next demo actually already released but only for patreons for now..
Could you tell me the change log at least, please?

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oooh my someone in this thread -minus rep me for asking if she was 18, now when she became an adult and virgin. wow so triggered

Brassyandclassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So the December version is coming for non-Patrons on the 20th?

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So the December version is coming for non-Patrons on the 20th?
by such as the development goes, it seems that Dec. 20 is released the new public version

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oooh my someone in this thread -minus rep me for asking if she was 18, now when she became an adult and virgin. wow so triggered
it seems some ppl likes to hit the panic button if you attempt to suggest an MC is loli or you mention them bein at a young age....go figure.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

it seems some ppl likes to hit the panic button if you attempt to suggest an MC is loli or you mention them bein at a young age....go figure.
yah, was just wondering cause "shes now an adult" in being 18? right

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Gentlemen.. Our world need more people like this! :)
(This is not sarcasm)
Well, I'm not very good at creating my own games right now, and I don't really have time to practice or learn. But I can help point out game balancing issues and since I play demo games to break them, I can usually find almost a good majority of the bugs before a full release that way the creator doesn't have to release bug fixes as often after they sell their product.

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

AGamerPassingBy:

Well, I've added maps, events and things like that. I can't tell you more without spoiling, sorry. Current version is a lot longer then the first one.

Brassyandclassy: Yes, Dec 20.

Nytemare:
I'm always grateful when someone reports a bug. It's hard to find them all by myself especially in game where you can do things in any order or just skip a lot of stuff. In first version there wasn't that much skip-able stuff and there was only one quest so it was pretty easy to find bugs. Now there is a lot more switches and variables, player can do events in any order, it's just more complicated. I'm looking forward for your reports, I hope you won't find too many bugs.

And this whole "18" problem.
Everyone can she how Ravy looks. She's not a loli type so it's okay, right? She is officially an adult but I didn't specify her age because I wanted to let the player choose her age suitable to player's liking.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

AGamerPassingBy:

Well, I've added maps, events and things like that. I can't tell you more without spoiling, sorry. Current version is a lot longer then the first one.

Nytemare:
I'm always grateful when someone reports a bug. It's hard to find them all by myself especially in game where you can do things in any order or just skip a lot of stuff. In first version there wasn't that much skip-able stuff and there was only one quest so it was pretty easy to find bugs. Now there is a lot more switches and variables, player can do events in any order, it's just more complicated. I'm looking forward for your reports, I hope you won't find too many bugs.
If this next version is a lot longer, if there's any way I could check it out before the 20th, I could bug test before you give it to the public? Just an idea.

LFox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excellent game so far, really looking forward to seeing more. The mind reading is an awesome gameplay addition. I hope you take full advantage of the clothing system like the fact that can wear a skirt without panties. I've seen so many games with a clothing system like this except it always boils down to fully clothed vs fully nude.

Will saves be compatible with future versions? Most RPGmaker games seem to break saves every time they come out which makes them annoying to play. Noxian Nights is so far one of my favourite since it never has that issue with saves.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I played this awhile back, but i forgot to be active xD
Just wanna say, Good job on making an awesome game!

das all!
:)

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nytemare:
I'm always looking for bug testers. Especially if someone could also check grammar or suggest better phrase construction.

LFox, Sayathing11:
Thanks. In current version there are already events which have different outcomes depending on underwear. I don't want to make one costume only events like, for example, in Ariadne. This way I will have a lot more work on very single event but I think it is worth it.

I will do my best to make next version saves compatible with current version.
It wasn't possible with first version because so many new scripts and other stuff.