What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Can anyone give me a full or near full save for dragon slave (the new one)

The game is near unplayable for me, can't read anything, including menus, last option in the menu crashes the game and so on so yeah.
^

Before it gets lost :\

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow. That game came out ridiculously fast. Now I just have to wait for the action game to come out. The trial is pretty damn simple, but it intrigued me nonetheless.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can find version 1.00 of dragon slave but I can't seem to find the newer versions. Can you point me in the right direction.

Also do you know where I can find the penis earrings?
everyone waiting the author to fix the major stuff (bad end 1 and last accessory)

you'll got penis earring after lose to unwinable battle in castle surrounded by purple stuff

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow. That game came out ridiculously fast. Now I just have to wait for the action game to come out. The trial is pretty damn simple, but it intrigued me nonetheless.

Downloading the trail now, it looks really good.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm downloading a most-likely and almost definitely fake link for the game, but figured, why the fuck not?

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm downloading a most-likely and almost definitely fake link for the game, but figured, why the fuck not?
I hope it's not, but being as it just came out its highly likely.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That, my dear noob, is the fake link I was talking about.

griffinjohn59

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't suppose anybody's got a link to version 1.01 of Dragon Slave? Preferably a link via mediafire or freakshare, uupload does not like my computer.

Many Thanks.

Griffinjohn59

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here

www(dot)usnzone(dot)com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=48913
Those DL links listed hate me, it always give me some type of error no matter what. Only DL that works good for me is mediafire or depositfiles. Those cheap ones always does something that makes me not be able to download it.

That, my dear noob, is the fake link I was talking about.
Good thing I didn't waste my time downloading it.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah. If you see Ryushare links anywhere, that is genreally a good indication that the file is fake.

Since that is the case, does anybody wanna spend $16 to get the game for us? lol

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here

www(dot)usnzone(dot)com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=48913
Those guys get more annoying from day to day.

Yeah. If you see Ryushare links anywhere, that is genreally a good indication that the file is fake.

Since that is the case, does anybody wanna spend $16 to get the game for us? lol
16$ for 40 mb? Nope :p

@griffinjohn59: I am sure that a kind soul will add the latest Dragon slave version to his mf links in the next couple days. Just be patient :)

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I WOULD buy it and share, but I don't know how to complete the registration. Plus, they don't except Paypal and I don't really want to give out my credit card info on a foreign site. lol

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

need help with this game (download link is above)
is there actually anything to do after you got the herb?
as it would seems so but i cant seem to do anything
(this is when you have the chest in your house and you go to leave the place but then four people accompany you to the old guy's house)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aside from hentai4daily because although the owner uses ryushare, his links are most certainly real.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How or where do I download the version 1.7 from arms deviser, was checking the blog, but couldnt find the DL link... might have missed it??

Was checking here:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

(this is when you have the chest in your house and you go to leave the place but then four people accompany you to the old guy's house)
inside the chest in your house is a gate pass so you could travel to eastern part of the island (before the guard won't let you since you didn't have a pass)
there you can complete reindeer costumed man game (inside igloo house), there's reward if you complete the reindeer man game, you need to pass a forest dungeon first though

if you go further east you'll see some kind of unlit torch, examine it, talk to reindeer man then go to starter village, enter house below your house, talk to the old man, he'll give you item, back to the torch, examine it again, new dungeon appeared, it accessible from the 1st forest, its not so complicated dungeon, no secret passage or jumpable cliff

when you exit the gate you might notice there's a magic circle blocked by a huge wall(?), to remove the wall you need to lose to every monster(or only monster that cum inside you) after that you'll get a birthing scene, go back to the wall(?) and your monster will be there to break the wall(?) you'll get raped by them though, now you can access the magic circle, it teleport you to last boss (maybe?) castle, she'll 1 hit you, 2 hit if you're using attack type force, i'm stuck there

Last edited:

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How or where do I download the version 1.7 from arms deviser, was checking the blog, but couldnt find the DL link... might have missed it??

Was checking here:

There is dl site, it says he uploaded 1.7 trial

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

uhm... thats a trial u posted ... so ur herb dilema might be because the game ends there?

Status
Not open for further replies.