What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

uhm... thats a trial u posted ... so ur herb dilema might be because the game ends there?
I'm pretttty sure that he was referring to doobs' mediafire post. (I dont know if the mediafire link is a trial or not, game doesn't interest me. doobs usually posts full versions though.)

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm pretttty sure that he was referring to doobs' mediafire post. (I dont know if the mediafire link is a trial or not, game doesn't interest me. doobs usually posts full versions though.)
i downloaded it and with my bad habbit i peeked at the pictures and noticed there are pictures missing compared to the dlsite preview ones
and the archive is 63.6 mb ... hentai4daily has a archive of 155 mb ... might be mistaken and they might of bundled some other games... gonna know for sure in 48 minutes

EDIT : sorry, i was mistaken ... theres another game bundled Q_Q

Last edited:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i downloaded it and with my bad habbit i peeked at the pictures and noticed there are pictures missing compared to the dlsite preview ones
and the archive is 63.6 mb ... hentai4daily has a archive of 155 mb ... might be mistaken and they might of bundled some other games... gonna know for sure in 48 minutes
on DL site the size is the size that you said (63.6 mb), so do think it should be the full version... ;)
(not sure, havent checked the game yet...)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been playing through and i just got done defeating the huge tentacles who captured all of the women, i used the bell i got from it to enter the 'forest of the seal' and pick up the sword. but i have no idea where to proceed from there, anyone else playing this game? its pretty good/fun.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've been playing through that herb game and i just got done defeating the huge tentacles who captured all of the women, i used the bell i got from it to enter the 'forest of the seal' and pick up the sword. but i have no idea where to proceed from there, anyone else playing this game? its pretty good/fun.
if you go further east from igloo you'll see some kind of unlit torch, examine it, talk to reindeer man then go to starter village, enter house below your house, talk to the old man, he'll give you item, back to the torch, examine it again, new dungeon appeared, it accessible from the 1st forest, its not so complicated dungeon, no secret passage or jumpable cliff

when you exit the gate you might notice there's a magic circle blocked by a huge wall, to remove the wall you need to lose to every monster(or only monster that cum inside you) after that you'll get a birthing scene, go back to the wall and your monster will be there to break the wall, now you can access the magic circle, it teleport you to last boss castle, she'll 1 hit you, 2 hit if you're using attack type force, use the sword on her, the sword can only used against the last boss

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, i think i talked to every other NPC in the game except that guy. Nice little game, pretty decent CG and it certainly fits the fill when it comes to Tentacles.

Puttana

Reputation score

There is dl site, it says he uploaded 1.7 trial
It says right. I downloaded, unpacked it and replaced version 1.6. When opened it shows version 1.7
So you should download it from above-mentioned address.:)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

*sighs* I wish there were more games like this one, more and longer x.x

I'm pretty sure you guys remember . Well I've been checking weekly for updates on this author and saw nothing, but today I noticed an update he did on November 10th, that I hadn't realize yet. There are some comments to his work and it appears he's working on a sequal? May anyone confirm this please?

P.S. Yep, the art of this author is very much similar to the last game discussed here.

Last edited:

hermanizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since I don't completely understand the rule pertaining to it, are we allowed to share loli containing content within a pm?

dienow

Reputation score

The rule is not to post loli content on the board. It says nothing about PMs or discussion.

hermanizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, thanks for clarifying for me! :D

With that being said, is there anybody who wouldn't mind sharing RJ105205 with me? I'd very much appreciate it! ^-^

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay, thanks for clarifying for me! :D

With that being said, is there anybody who wouldn't mind sharing RJ105205 with me? I'd very much appreciate it! ^-^
Evidently you can't read, since you just publicly solicited your desire for said materials on the forum, moron. Keeping it to PMs literally means keeping it to PMs, not by trying to flag people down, it's even creepier that way to be honest, inb4 rage-cascade of drawn characters not being real people RAAAAGE.

Last edited:

hermanizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Evidently I didn't understand, otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered asking in the first place. Mind explaining to me what a discussion is since that's what I though they meant?

DarkOne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i was searching these forums for and only found 4 posts about:
dlsite(dot)com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ101937.html

So i was wondering if someone has a download link for it?
Thanks in advance

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So i was searching these forums for and only found 4 posts about:
dlsite(dot)com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ101937.html

So i was wondering if someone has a download link for it?
Thanks in advance
It is not out yet.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh ok thanks.
Do you know when it gets released?
you could check them above the green bar, but if you too lazy to check, its early march '13 (could be sooner or later) and pray that he won't apply dlsite drm like his earlier work

SethK

Reputation score

This is probably a common question, but can anyone direct me towards links to games in this thread that include sprite sex? CG doesn't do too much for me, and I don't feel like downloading 100 games to try to find one that isn't just CG. :p
Please and thank you.

DarkOne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you could check them above the green bar, but if you too lazy to check, its early march '13 (could be sooner or later) and pray that he won't apply dlsite drm like his earlier work
Thank man to be honest i hadnt noticed what you just pointed out :)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is good enough to deserve its own thread impo, its a really fun and simple RPG with good CG and a choice between normal and sex combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.